Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Support & Technical Issues

Post subject: Delet/Edit Button
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:20 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

JTR, the problem keeps coming back, annoying, haha

Is anyone else having problems with the delete/edit button not working or appearing on older post?

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Delet/Edit Button
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:29 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

5 minutes is the time limit. If its an emergency hit me up and I can edit it for you, just dont make it a habit lol. Im too busy with school and my new job i dont have time to research and learn advanced phpbb to see where the script error is. just make sure when you hit post that what you wrote is what you want...you have 5 minutes to reveiw it even after you post.

Its better this way, then new coaches cant go in and tweak thier old reports, or people like Sexter actually deleting all his old shit which was annoying (some of that shit was classic), or guys simply trying to re-write history because they are ashamed of what they wrote in the past. Most all other forums dont let you edit either.

If you get caught by a girl or someone you know and you want all your posts deleted to save your ass i can do that, or i can change your screen name. but for the time being, 5 minutes is time limit to edit or forever hold your peace.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Support & Technical Issues