Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Support & Technical Issues

Post subject: Site Problems
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:07 pm 
CC Supporter/CC Hollywood

Hey JTR,

For some reason I can't reply to PM's anymore. It simply won't go through.

I get a message that says "some users have diabled their ability to receive PM's". But I'm getting that from guys I've PM'ed with before...

Crash

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Site Problems
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:48 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Who are you trying to reply to? I dsabled the PM feature for guys who stealth market on the site like that fucker "Andrew" who sent out like 50 messages today.

Tell me who else you cant reply to and I will check the admin control panel and see whats up.

Remember that if you see a message held in "outbox" it means the other person simply hasnt read it yet. You will kinow youre message got read when you see it in "sent items".

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:20 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Crash,

testing...I sent you a PM..Guess you didn't get it. was wondering if you were going to reply.

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:05 pm 

I cant check peoples profiles and see what posts they made. sometimes I wanna follow up on a post someone made, but when I click profile, it says I dont have permission.

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:18 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Enthalpy wrote:
I cant check peoples profiles and see what posts they made. sometimes I wanna follow up on a post someone made, but when I click profile, it says I dont have permission.

You dont need to check profiles to see what posts ppl made, you can use the "search" function to do so.

No one can view profiles, it was a work around I needed to use to make other features run more smoothly.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:46 pm 

J The Ripper wrote:

You dont need to check profiles to see what posts ppl made, you can use the "search" function to do so.

No one can view profiles, it was a work around I needed to use to make other features run more smoothly.

Ohh....so what about the edit feature? sometimes I can't go back to older post to edit. Sometimes I don't realize I might have mistakenly forgot a word which changes the whole meaning of what I am saying...

Hmmm... :unknown:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:52 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

gudtimes121 wrote:
J The Ripper wrote:

Ohh....so what about the edit feature? sometimes I can't go back to older post to edit. Sometimes I don't realize I might have mistakenly forgot a word which changes the whole meaning of what I am saying...

Hmmm... :unknown:

Edit time is 5 minutes unfortunatley. If you need to make a correction or addition to your post, just post the whole thing again and state its an addendum to the original post at the top in italics.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:05 pm 

I can't pm wiked back

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:23 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Mr Smooth wrote:
I can't pm wiked back

Go ahead and try again dude.

What may have happened with Wiked (and others you cant PM) is because THEY requested to be taken off the mass mailer. Sometimes when I PM blast announcements or adverts, some guys contact me to take them off the list. Unfortunatley its either I take them off altogether or nothing, meaning that they cant cherry pick being able to get messages from some people and not others.

So thats whats likely going on, they bitched about getting too many emails/PM's and I took them off to quit thier bitching, and when they cant receive PM's from ppl they bitch again, so I cant win LOL.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:45 pm 

J The Ripper wrote:
Mr Smooth wrote:
I can't pm wiked back

Go ahead and try again dude.

What may have happened with Wiked (and others you cant PM) is because THEY requested to be taken off the mass mailer. Sometimes when I PM blast announcements or adverts, some guys contact me to take them off the list. Unfortunatley its either I take them off altogether or nothing, meaning that they cant cherry pick being able to get messages from some people and not others.

So thats whats likely going on, they bitched about getting too many emails/PM's and I took them off to quit thier bitching, and when they cant receive PM's from ppl they bitch again, so I cant win LOL.

Ay caramba....Let's just go get a sixpack and have some carne asada...the weekend can't come soon enough...lols..

GUDTIMES....

:hi: :rofl: :good: :hi:

- Chinese proverb

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Support & Technical Issues