Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Support & Technical Issues

Post Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:58 pm 

Don't know if this is the best place to bring up techincal issues, but I just spent a good 30+ mintues typing out my stacking routine and how I create one, and when I hit "submit" it asked me to log in again. I so do, and BAM! my entire post is gone.

Is there a way to make the login not timeout so quickly, or is it my comptuer? Kind of bummed I didn't get to share all of that, don't know if I'll have time to type it again anytime soon.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:44 am 
Systems Technical

If youre going to take a particularly long time posting something, I suggest you draft it up on Word first, and then copy/paste it.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:04 pm 
CCOC Member

Congrats, you've hit puberty on this forum. It's happened to everyone or will happen eventually. Anything I type that takes more than 5 minutes, I always type out in Word first and then copy/paste it over.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Support & Technical Issues