Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...

Post subject: NYE in Waikiki
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:04 am 

For NYE I booked my hotel room in Waikiki early to save on costs. 7 minute walk to the party at the Trump hotel can’t beat that. Before going out I read up on my stack and listen to Julien’s speech on game start to finish. I just remember about being in the moment and saying whatever comes into my mind to be authentic. And the word, “afterparty” to justify bouncing from a venue (this comes in handy later).

I go over to the trump hotel’s NYE party to see my friends. After saying hi to my friends and getting introduced to some cute girls at my table, I make my way to the gambling stations with play money. Blackjack is so much fun that it sucks up my time and it isn’t until 10:30pm that I leave the table. If you are sarging, don’t focus on gambling. I head back to my table and meet some more people that have just arrived.

HBblonde: I met HBlonde at my table through my meetup group. I chat with her and some people at my table a bit. I move her by saying, “let’s go explore the place”. She then asks if I want to go dance and I oblige, leading the way. We dance a bit and I try to pull off some crazy dance moves, but it doesn’t work. She does back to the table and I go and get a drink. I see her more times in the night and lose her when midnight hits. While I’m waiting in the lobby, for my other girl (see below) she comes out and we chat a bit while we wait for her taxi. She has a kid and a boyfriend in the military who is deployed for 5 months. Just joined our meetup group to make friends, no friends with benefits stuff (I asked her lol). Told her to come out to more events and that was it.

HBasian: So one of my older friends comes to the party with this young hot Chinese girl (obviously younger than him). She is there to be his, “friend” so he doesn’t come to the event alone. I chat with her throughout the night and it turns out she knows him from work or something. Before midnight we gather to watch the fireworks and I still chat her up while she is with him. I’m to one side of her behind the railing and he is to the other. She is apparently, “bored” and texting someone. She enters in her keypad, “CT my # is ########## text me don’t tell ******” and shows me. I immediately enter her in and text her my #. Right now I’m in the moment and shooting shit that comes off my mind so I don’t remember too much. Anyway, when it hit midnight, I ask her to kiss me. I’ve been kinoing her here and there. She puts he hand against my lips and kisses it. I say, “come on, give me a real kiss!”, but she does it again:(. Oh well, at least I got something.

I try to find my friends afterwards, but I don’t see anyone in the chaos. I wait outside and manage to catch a few people, but I have no idea where the afterparty is. I’m still texting HBasian. She is still up there with my older friend. After a while I make my way back up and find them. We chat a bit until they kick us out. While texting HBasian, she apparently wants to ditch my older friend and hang out with me. I kept mentioning, “afterparty” like Julien said in his video (I meant go get something to eat she thought there was another party somewhere else). It got her curious. I had to wait until that guy got a taxi.

She kept talking about going to a friend’s party afterwards and tried calling the guy, but it appears the party was over. Good thing I didn’t go. I suggested Mac 24/7 and after we arrived there, it was WAY too crowded so we decided to go home. I unfortunately didn’t get the excuse to come up to the room right.

Reflections:
Persistence was good.
Not use to extracting, must come up with a good excuse to get up to my room like food, view, or show funny videos.
Texted her today, English isn’t obviously her first language, it was complicated:(

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:48 am 

After being fired up from the UPAC, I decided to go sarging again. I prepared by reading my stack even though it needs to be updated. When I'm on vacation it's ok to pull one night stands and stuff, but now that I'm back to the daily grind, I don't have time to fuck around literally lol so I want a girlfriend to fuck every weekend.

I arrive at the venue early and wait for my friends and people from the meet up group to arrive. I definitely arrived too early. I chat with some people to get warmed up. One of my friends gets me to go up the stairs and talk to some Japanese girls. We chat a bit and when he leaves I lead them to get a drink. Not much chemistry so I leave and head back to our tables. I did notice that even though they had a hard time understanding me, they had a positive response when I kept talking with energy.

Back at our tables the same friend introduces me to another girl who he says is single and he knows her, HBchinese who is a 7. I banter with her a bit and apply kino. She's an accountant who works a lot and doesn't do much on the weekends. My type or so I would think. I work my game and lead her to the top where the band is playing. She decides to get a better position and I'm separated. I chat with the other people in the group I made friends with that night and I eventually walk back down to our section and my friend introduces me to another girl, HBmexican who is a 9 and small and cute, definitely my type. I work my game and find out that she just moved here from Texas and is here for a year or so. I bring her up to the stage area to watch the fashion show and chat with her a bit.

Meanwhile HBChinese is approached by an older looking guy in a suit. He is talking to her and I know he is running some sort of game. What I didn't know is that she didn't like him (was too far away). My female friend that works with me eventually saw this and pulled her away back to our tables. I think old guy (in his 30-40s) went to get a drink or something. She told me she really didn't like that guy and that he was drunk. She is a really clueless Chinese girl (I think she is in her late 30's) socially. So I hang out with her a bit and play a bit of a conspiracy spy game to avoid Mr. Preppy. When the coast looks clear I bring her up to the fashion show again. I spy HBmexican and can't figure out how to engage her since she is really enjoying the show. I then see one of my lair members from my forums on facebook and say hi. We greet each other and shoot the shit. I then introduce him to HBmexican and HBchinese. He wings HBMexican for me. Turns out she lives 1 hour away from town which is a huge downer. Soon the fashion show is over and we walk back to our area. It was pretty good.

I then meet the other guy from my lair who brought a girl with him and we chat a bit. I end up picking Zippy's to bounce to (good thing I didn't say McDonalds). Apparently she is a clueless FOB despite living in Hawaii for 7 years and hasn't been to Zippy's yet (it's 24/7 and a little more upscale). I end up getting her to follow me in my car and we head there outside Waikiki (friends wanted to go to Lobby Bar, but I didn't want to pay $7 for parking and was tired). I order for her since she is clueless and we talk. I run comfort and do some future projecting as well as cracking some jokes. Unfortunately she looks different under a bright light and I don't think she is so hot so I'm kinda turned off. I get her # at the end just in case I need girls for something then I see her off.

Sunday she texts me talking about the mooncake festival and I reply late just acknowledging it and not doing anything. I don't really feel it so I'll go sarging next weekend at 3 events.

Reflections:

-Anytime you are juggling two girls it's hard to keep up with both of them so you have to stick with one.
-If you find a girl you really like, get her # early on saying you can hang out and do something fun with your friends sometime.
-Comment on her attire early to generate attraction.
-My kino is fine.
-Use more imaginary stories of us together.

Stay tuned until next week where I will be bathing in more pussy!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:03 pm 

No field report from this weekend, but just some notes from this weekend for the next social circle event sarging.

-Don't panic if the place is a sausagefest, there are usually a few girls.
-Adjust your gameplan and find a way to meet those girls and don't be distracted by karaoke or other things.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:51 pm 

FR: I'm back gaming!

It is Thursday, which is one of the best nights to go out in Austin, Texas. Our hostel is having a pubcrawl. Pregrame starts at 8:30pm. We take the bus and walk to 6th street. The first stop is the mechanical bull bar. There is a mechanical bull and girls ride it and you can ogle them. I try to game some people, but unsuccessfully. After 1 hour we head to a hipster bar on Rainy street. There are Christmas lights everywhere. On the way there I finally muster up the courage to talk to this HB9 redhead that has tagged along in our group. It turns out that she was visiting the bar next to our hostel with her blonde friend and decided to join our pubcrawl. She is studying engineering at the University next door and pretty bright. She has dyed red hair. We shoot the shit and get a connection, but get separated in the hipster bar due to her seeing someone she knew. Nothing happened in this bar so fast forward to after the next bar.

Upon exiting Barbarella, I find her wearing a different shirt she bought with no bra. She is more animated and in the mood. I sense that she is horny so I start kinoing her slowly as I talk. She gets use to my touch and is into me. An Austrailian guy is occupying her blonde HB8 friend for most of the night. At the end of the night I would find out that he is my hostel roommate. In the next club Barcelona, she hits the dancefloor. I start dancing with her then say fuck it be a man and start grinding her in the front and well as from behind. Eventually she moves off and does something. I don’t remember the details, but she ends up dancing with another guy. I end up choding and waiting. She didn’t go with him, but as soon as they were separated and she made her way to my area (she is still in the mood), I grab her and put her head against mine. I try to kiss her, but she says she doesn’t kiss people she doesn’t know. I realize that I didn’t have enough sexual comfort. I remember RSD Tim’s fast comfort routine and say really fast, “My name is John and I like pancakes”. She laughs and finds me amusing. She apparently is looking for her friend and is going back with her. She left her laptop at her friend’s apartment and has to work at 9am the next day so logistics seemed poor. But I didn’t give up and stuck to the bitter end.

She talked to her friend who was with the Aussie from my hostel. I don’t remember the details, but we walked out and I somehow got her to call an uber while her friend got a bratwurst. I believed I had enough sexual compliance so I started my sexual comfort routine. I asked her relationship history and she said she likes older guys and her last boyfriend was 32, but somehow it didn’t work out and she decided not to get into a relationship right now (so she fucks around). I also said I was in the same position so we had something in common. On the uber ride back she gets into the front seat (FUCK) and her friend, the Aussie, and I get into the back. I play the age guessing game on the way back to her blonde friend’s apartment which is right behind our hostel. After we get out I try for a really sloppy last ditch # close. She tells me to come up and I shut up and do so. Her friend wanted to play her music and hear her sing for some reason. So we go up and shoot the shit. The blonde was drunk and couldn’t play good because she was drunk and sounded like a valley girl. HB9redhead soon passed out cold. I left the Aussie and the blonde in a little bit after getting to the balcony and waving to the people in my hostel below. I then returned to the hostel and people thought I scored, but I didn’t. The Aussie guy didn't get action either, his game sucked.

Lessons: Stay to the bitter end and don’t give up. Pickup isn’t perfect and you will make mistakes throughout the night. Memorize your stack and know what stage you are in. I didn’t have enough time to get my sexual comfort routine down which was very important. I also forgot to qualify and disqualify. I don’t know about logistics, but it could have worked. Don’t forget you condoms. Don’t stay at hostels and hit on hostel girls, they aren’t always down.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...