Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:19 am 

I may be from Hawaii, but I gotta start somewhere and post some reports here so you guys know what goes on here.

2/14/12
It’s Valentine’s day, and I don’t have a date. Since finished dinner late, I thought I would go out to Mooses in my shirt, shorts, and slippers.

I go into Mooses alone at 10pm, order a drink and take a seat observing. Not much girls around. I watch some jarheads open a two set to the side of me. One of them asks the girl to go dance and she says no. The other guy stays and chats with them. He leaves soon after and the ladies start talking to the guys next to them. I immediately open HB9 with, "were those guys trying to pick you up?" She tells me no, they were just chatting. I talk to her and she is a student at HPU from France. I talk to her about hiking and she says she's flying to the big island this weekend so she can't come to my hike. She had to get back to her friends so I rolled off. Later her HB5 friend would cockblock. I should have pulled a Tyler and told her to get the fuck out of there.

Don't remember every set, but I will try to post what I do remember.

3 set, wing with Werta: Werta points to me a few times, and I feel that I need to come over and wing him. So I do and use the RSD greeting that he is very awesome. I chat with his obstacles and they aren't very receptive. I even shoot my Tokyo hostel funny story and it doesn't really hook so I leave and talk to Ingame. Some of Shine's friends actually brought them drinks and told them to come over and it was that simple. That's what Judge said. He told me when a girl doesn't look interested, plow and just spew shit until something hooks and she starts talking. Good advice. Werta seemed bitter about that set steal though.

Denmark two set: I’m chatting with Judge about PUA and there are two danish girls standing by the stairs. A drink dropped or something and one blonde HB7 danish girl was standing alone. Judge tells me to go open. I go and do it with my direct opener. Another HPU student lol. Her friend had a fake tan that made her look like snooki. Oh wait, it was Snooki: a bigger fatter version. They ended up going smoking and chatting up people in the smoking tent. Judge told me it was ok to go and join them as long as I went in front and led them to the place.

Noweigan set with Werta: Werta opens a HB7 and her friend joins her soon after. I wing him and introduce myself to the HB8 and tell her I'm friend with him. She's another HPU student, but from Norway. I finally remember that I need a valentines day date and tell her she is my date for 5 minutes. She laughs and says they don’t celebrate valentines day in Europe. Explains why lots of european girls were at the bar tonight. We talk about hiking and HB8 is down for hiking maunawili falls this weekend. She does tell me she has someone back home or something. Before I go, I try for the valentines day kiss, but she resists. Soon after their friend comes by. I recognize him from Varsity a lot. Since Werta got the # I told him to eject.

Koreans outside Kelly O’Neils: Werta opens a tall Korean girl 3 set. Her friends soon branch off walking around. Ingame opens one Korean and another is standing by herself. I figure I would wing the other girl. I tell her hi, and Werta is my friend. I find out they are students also. I am reluctant to go direct, but looking back, I should have. Eventually they go to check up on their friend and try to cockblock. Werta trys the Tyler move and tells them to get out of here. They hightail it like they saw Freddy Kueger. Werta # closes.

I was pretty tired so that ended my night. I need to bring some bodyspray and hairspray after class so I don’t look like a bum when I go out at night.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:48 am 

I’m solo sarging since I have a problem with opening sets when I’m with lair members since all I do is hang around them and not open. This time I I’m going solo and have goals. Big difference. I also checked into a hotel for 2 nights so I could drink.

3/16/12

After missing international student night because I had to get supplies for the beach party the next day, I head over to my female friend’s b-day party at a private venue. I come in around 9pm and it’s mainly a sausagefest, but there are some girls there. I say hi to my friend Sandra who I haven’t seen in a long time. We chat a bit and I tell her I do BJJ at the same place she goes to, but unfortunately she comes in at night and I come during the day. She seems to be running around talking to everyone so this forces me to speak to other people. I walk around the venue and chat up a guy since I’m bored. He obviously is a chode and doesn’t want to talk so he walks away. I then chat up some other people before more people arrive.

I notice a girl I knew in college who added me on facebook, but we never really talked. She comes in with a male friend (I found that out later, she is actually single). She likes surfing, muay thai, and BJJ. We have something in common. She seems attached to playing “Draw something” with her chode male friend. I can’t decide whether or not to get her # and I end up not getting it. I told her we should hang around sometime before I left. My mind kept getting to me. Looking back I should have said fuck it and went for the seduction and not give a fuck about those around me since I don’t really hang around those people anymore.

Bar 35

After leaving and walking to Bar 35, I decide to get a drink. The venue has a good amount of people so I start opening. I open a HB7 with her friend getting her drink. I find out she is with her friends and a college student like me. She unfortunately has to go back to them and I planned on talking to her later, but didn’t see her again. I should get the # asap before the target has to pull away.
The next set I open at the bar is an HB7 asian girl. We chat, I tell her I’m in college and waiting for my friends to arrive. She has to return to her friends so I take it a step further tell her to introduce me to her friends. Most of her friends are guys and there is another girl there. To cut to the chase, most of them were leaving to go to college on the mainland this summer so it was fruitless. NEXT.
The next set I open are Mexicans from Mexico. I don’t know how good their English is, but they don’t seem too interested in me and they have a group of 4. I don’t like tourists because I don’t want to hang around them and play tourguide. I leave and at that point the venue is empty. Soho and everywhere else sucked so I grabbed a meal at Downbeat Diner and prepared for the next day.

3/17/12 St. Paddy’s Day

The beach party was a bust since the cops got a hold of it. I wasted my time when I could have been preparing to sarge that night. Yeah I know the guys put effort into it and couldn’t control what happened, but I had a mission from Gareth Jones and it was detracting from it. I ended up taking a nap after some preparation and woke up at 7:30pm. I then arrived at Chinatown at 8:30pm. The place was packed! I made my way to O’Tooles’ parking lot where the beer/food tents were. Saw a bunch of my co-workers so I hung around them catching up a bit. I did split off to try and open some sets.

The Tent of Hotties

I go in and open a two set of hot girls with, “Happy St. Paddy’s day!” We talk for a bit, don’t remember about what, but they walked off not interested at some point. The next set I opened was an HB7 in a group. I used my St. paddy’s day opener and I don’t remember the details, but I paused and was thinking my next set of words. She asked if I had something on my mind. I said no, I’m enjoying the festival. I moved in pretty close to her as we were talking. I then asked her if she was Irish. She was confused for a second then said yes. I then said give me a st. paddy’s day kiss and went for it. She complied and we started making out. After we were done I wished her well and left. The night was still young and I didn’t feel like going for the pull. Looking back I should have tried it. I don’t remember the exact words, but that’s what Kik told me to do. I remember my friend Jack telling me how he fast kissed closed a girl on NYE by just watching her body language. This was it!

The Bar

The rest of the night I saw lots of people I knew (Hawaii is a small place) and saw my old drinking buddy Jamie. He was chilling with some co-workers. After catching up with him I noticed he had a cute HB8 co-worker. I hit her up and talk about ourselves. She apparently works and hits the campus for some classes too. I asked her for her # and said we should hang out sometime. She says she forgot it since she’s drunk (didn’t look like it) and to ask Jamie. I really don’t know if she forgot it or not, but it was sketchy. I told her that her lips were sexy before I rolled off and opened more sets.

The place got scummy the rest of the night and most sets weren’t responsive. That’s how block parties end up I suppose. When people go out for so long they aren’t receptive. I should have definitely came earlier and pulled when the block party ended. Did the fastest kiss close thanks to what Jack and Kik told me. I definitely opened more sets than before, thanks to goals and solo sarging. I usually don’t have a problem getting #’s, but I apparently did this weekend. I need to work on the timing better and do it during conversations instead of when I’m going to eject.

Endnotes

Solo sarging works and I need to keep doing it.
    Don’t be afraid to ask for #’s and stop asking if the girl is single.
    After the kiss, find out logistics and go for the pull, fuck comfort if you didn’t do any.
    Get to block parties early and open then find some people you want to spend the rest of the night with.
    Stop thinking and getting into your head.
    Goals are important.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:03 am 
CCOC Team Lead

Solid post brother! I need to go out and sarge solo some time too.

:drinks:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:50 pm 

Solo sarging is best when you cant find a wing that respects you and wont backstab you.

A lot of people are more intuitive than they think. If you ask a wing to help you close and he says he doesnt want to because theyre both ugly, and then when you tell him, "i think shes cute and id fuck her" and he says "well id fuck her too"....followed by him wanting you to eject the set thats going semi okay...a set you already made out with and had her give you a handjob on the dance floor, well who the fuck is this asshole looking out for?

Then at the end of the night he is crying and complaining that he needs to change his look like the outcome would have been different? lol

If a guy thinks youre sooooo beta that you will basically walk away from a girl so easily after she grabbed your dick....basically because this fucking pig wants to be the only one getting laid...well obviously he isnt the person to wing you.

Watch out for who you pick as wings.

Better yet. Sarge solo. You will have more opportunities and wont have people sabotaging your sets.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:12 pm 

Hey! Good stuff man, it's great you got an idea of what's possible as far as kiss closing goes and how fast you can do it. Keep it up and go for isolation/escalation, take her actual hand and lead her into an isolated location, you will be surprised at how fast you can escalate towards actual sex too. If she objects, simply use an excuse like, "I have something I wanna show you, we'll be right back. Don't worry." So have a really private nearby spot ready to take a girl and escalate, then decide if you want to do it there or go back to yours.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:43 am 

Thanks for the feedback guys! I've actually only had two good wings because we use to hang out a lot together and knew each other pretty well. It's a pity we don't see each other too much at night anymore. Gareth Jones told me to go solo because when I go out with my lair friends, all I do is hang around them, not open, and still feel I got results that night when I reality I only opened 1-3 sets with nothing.

I'm not use to skipping comfort so this was a new step for me. I had only heard of it through some other people so I decided to attempt it. Next I think I gotta work on isolation more since I've been scared of that.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:40 pm 

I meet my meetup group in the Dragon upstairs and say hi to everyone. It’s my first time out in a few weeks so I’m planning to take this night easy and just chat with people, nothing special. Cut to the chase…

There was this drunk chick HB7 who said I was cute. I then went from there and started kinoing her. Don’t remember the convo topics, but we seemed to enjoy each other’s company. She hung out with 2 other friends, a guy and another hot girl, and they were very supportive of us trying to get laid. I did pull her aside on a few occasions and try to kiss her, but she didn’t want to do it in front of her friends. I did succeed once. Instead of dancing with her at the concert, I took a break and grabbed some chicken to create some push pull. She ended up dancing with another guy (thank you nineball on Jeffy watching guys dance with his girl then taking the girl back.)

After that I went back to the concert and we agreed to bounce to Waikiki since all 3 of them lived there. I could have left at this point since she gave me her # even when I didn’t ask, but I felt that I needed to be more persistent and not puss out. I ended up taking my car and meeting them at genius lounge to hang out a bit. So we met another guy there and hung out and shot the shit. Again her friends tried to tell her to get laid that night. I just waited till she got bored and tried to get her to walk to the beach. After being more persistent, she came with me and I held her and talked as we talked. Talked about ourselves, goals in life, and what we did for fun. I remembered that it was not what you said, but how you said it. I’m pretty sure I didn’t pass all the shit tests, but I remained nonreactive. I also was very sexual and sprouting sex jokes about everything and saying that we weren’t going to have sex tonight.

So we are sitting down by the beach, and there are occasional people walking by and sitting down yards from us. We lie down, make out, and she gets on top of me and starts dry humping me. Now this is where I think I made a mistake. Instead of letting things happen, I try to pull back to her place. People tell me I should have got her to blow me or something. Jeffisawesome said I should have fucked in the lifeguard towers like he did. Unfortunately she said she usually doesn’t do SNL’s and wanted more emotional stuff. HB7 said she felt strangely attracted to me for some reason. I figured I would have better luck on a day 2 so I didn’t push the interaction further and walked her back to her place. Gonna see her again next Friday night.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:48 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Nice report dude, I like how you narrated your night. Im curious to see where this goes, keep us posted if and when the day2 occurs.

lol @ Jeff fuckin in a lifeguard tower, I mustve missed that report

Post subject: trump hotel party
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:35 am 

It's Friday, and I show up for the LUX at the Trump hotel. I bring along HBPersian and join all my friends from our meetup group. We arrive at 6:30pm and we actually aren't late, everyone is still arriving. I chat with many other people at the table but it's mostly older women. I come across a girl who moved here from New York, HBrussian. We talk and build some comfort. I want to get a look of the place so I move her around the venue.

We hang by the picture booth and see the guy from Hawaii Five-0, Kamakana. I convince HBrussian to man up and get a pic with him. I snap a picture of him and her. We chat more, get more rapport and go to the facebook picture booth. We snap more pics and add each other on facebook (if you have me on facebook, just go and take a look, if not and you met me at CCfest 2012, pm me to add you).

We move across the venue and get drinks then hang out at the windy overhang. The wind blows her dress up, but unfortunately she is wearing some undergarments;) I hold down her dress with my hand to prevent a Marilyn Monroe incident. I strawberry fields her and get a ok reaction, nothing special. I learn that she is 33 and from New York and of Russian descent. Another couple starts talking to us and they seem pretty cool and add to our conversation. The guy turns out to be part of our meetup group and another one of my friends recognizes one of his female friends. Yep, small world it's Hawaii.

I split off with her and spend sometime with my friend HBpersian and mingle with others. The rest is a blur, but towards 9pm she comes back and dances in front of me, grinding on me in front of HBpersian. I try to dance a little, but don't super kino. Both girls are leaving, but we've got stuff to do in the morning. I want to go eat at McDonald's and apparently everyone things it's too ghetto and would prefer taco bell or better. My mind blanks and I say goodbye.

Notes:

I need to stop worrying about what everyone thinks about me and just keep talking to people.

I don't really need to cold approach anymore since I get more people coming at me through warm approaches in my meetup group. This would be bad if I fucked everyone, but I'm more looking for girlfriends/fuck buddies so it should work.

More kino, be proactive in planning a day 2 as soon as possible. I haven't had a girl who lives close to me so the day 2 should be close to home, maybe easier to pull to her place since I like to go after girls who live by themselves.

Stopping pickup and working on my life and feeling fulfilled doing what I like without women has helped me out greatly. I cleaned up my hair and style to reflect who I am and what women I want to attract. I haven't had any good results in the last year, but this past month I'm taking off like a spaceship. Sometimes you just got to drop game and go with the moment.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:46 am 

Invited HBRussian to my friend's birthday bbq and she had fun there. I drove her there, talked to others and did my own thing. Well, I mainly drank a lot of alcohol and was knocked out until the end haha. Then when I drove her back I asked her what she was doing and since she was going to watch a movie I suggested that I bring one of my netflix movies and we watch it together. On the ride back I ask her what her ideal date would look like and she said dinner somewhere nice. She also talked about her last boyfriend who was a conservative military guy who was really cheap and unchanging in his ways. After learning from the RSD hotseat, I knew it meant that she wasn't interested in the ex, but interested in me. Good sign.

So I drive home real fast and was about to pick up Johnny English Reborn, but my dad was watching it and I had to grab Dale and Tucker vs. Evil instead:P Girl doesn't mind so I drive to her apartment 10 mins away and we go up to her room. Looks really nice, but it turns out the place was already furnished when she moved in. She offers me something to drink and we watch the movie. At some point I try to put my arms around her and she says she isn't ready for it yet. So I wait, chat a bit, and try again later on and she allows me to. I also lean my head against her back and she thinks I'm tired, but I'm just trying to kino her. Anyway, the move is a parody on horror films and she thinks it's really stupid, but funny. I'm unreactive and I'm enjoying it. She keeps asking me if this is the type of films I always watch since it's a B movie:/ I tell her I like action movies with stories, and switch the topic to Avengers, Spiderman, and Expendables 2. She enjoys those films much better. I see a picture of her and her dad and it turns out her dad isn't alive anymore, but she's a daddy's girl and has his looks. Dunno what that means. When the movie ends, she has to wake up early to ride horses, so I start to leave, and she says she'll walk me down. I walk down and chat more. When we are about to leave, she gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek and I say, "Give me a real kiss" and try to go for the k-close. She resists and says she isn't ready for that yet. I try again and no beans. I bid her farewell and head home.

Next day I hit her up saying that I was glad she enjoyed the bbq I invited her to as well as the movie. I also asked about the horses. She said she was tired from not getting enough rest and asked about my boat cruise. I said it was awesome and that I wish she was there with me and I would see her next friday. She said she couldn't wait for friday since it was going to be her first First Friday. It's still on!

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...