Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:42 pm 

I have an exceptionally beautiful friend that I have been attracted to for a long time. Initially she was the gf of a very good friend of mine. There were times that she made a move but I always ignored it or pretended I didn't notice because she was still with my buddy and I refused to cross that line. So we became very good friends.

I lost contact with both of them and found out recently that they had separated over a year ago. We have been texting lately as friends of course but lately I have pushing the envelope to get a bead on her. We were talking about sex and I went cocky funny on her by stating that "I am very good but that doesn't mean you can hop into your car and drive over to my house on your day off."

I expected her to come back with "eew I don't think of you that way" blah blah blah but instead she started laughing uncontrollably and saying "I hate you" over and over. Of course that was a good sign. I have continued to do little things like that and so far it is working.

We will see where it goes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:28 pm 

Update

So initially we were texting back and forth all day. She has always been attracted to my sense of humor and she has always treated me as sort of her therapist in the past. Telling me back then about the problems she was having with her boyfriend and now she was asking me for advice about all sorts of stuff. I knew that I would have to change that or she would never see me as a sexual partner.

I started to reframe a lot of our conversations to put me in a flattering light without making it obvious. I would also "chastise" her for hitting on me or thinking about me wrongly. I asked her if she knew how to dress cute because I was going to invite her soon to a party and I needed her to not embarrass us. Of course she said that everything she owns is cute. I was hoping for a response along those lines instead of something like "I do not need to dress cute for you/I don't see you that way/Can I bring a female friend" blah blah blah.

One other thing. When we first started talking again 3 weeks ago we would hilariously refer to each other in the most outrageously retarded names. Texts like "What are you doing my favorite 2 pc chicken and a biscuit/gum drop/Crackhead/ham sandwich/pizza crust etc. I slowly turned it complimentary to gauge the reaction. Chula became guapa which then became pretty lady. Never did she object. I made sure to compliment her indirectly as opposed to "you're so beautiful" etc.

Since she lives in the same city as the other one who I am asking to pick a night for Halloween I am
Going to offer her whichever night that the other one does not pick.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:11 pm 

Quick update -

After not picking up my call for 2 days, she texted me. After a few texts I had had enough so I called her phone number. She was laughing nervously for about 1 minute before she said hello. Said she excited because she knew it was going to be a great conversation.

It was. We talked for about an hour and the conversation was all over the place which was a good thing. I made sure to paint myself in a good way when I was telling her stories. Again complained about being single, the last time she got laid, what pisses her off about Men, etc. In between these topics, I went C/F on her some time but the whole time I kept her laughing.

I purposely told her that I was going to be in her town the next weekend and I needed recommendations for places to take girls for the weekend. She gave me a few options but said that I better make time for her or else. A part of me is leaning towards not seeing her to continue to increase that anticipation and frustration for the future. I really want to make sure I have broken out of the Friend Zone.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:13 am 

Lately Friend Zone has been texting me all day everyday. Still crazy when you factor in that I have not seen her in almost 5 years. It is still very easy for her to revert into friend zone or therapist mode so I always have to reframe the context or the subtext of our interactions. The more I do, the more I am playfully or seriously mean to her, the more she responds favorably to mean.

I just fucked another girl a few days ago and she was so into it that she started telling me her fantasies. I found some crazy sexual positions on Cosmopolitan so I sent one to this girl and told her that I was going to fuck her in that position.

Except I actually sent it to Friend Zone. She said "WTF?" And started laughing. I apologized and told her my mistake. She called me big freak and I said that I was but that she was a bigger freak than I was. This led to us going back and forth about who was a bigger freak but most importantly it was another sexually charged conversation.
This was 2 days ago.

Tonight she asked me when were going to have drinks.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:00 am 

About to post an update.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...