Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:28 pm 

Last night another girl in my orbit texted me asking what I was doing. I told her that I was chilling and asked what she was doing. I realized that was kinda lame so 10 minutes later I sent her a text that said "I want to see you. Swing by when you are off work."

Earlier that day I had read some material from one of the gurus that stated women want to be lead and commanded on what to do without being a jerk about it and that most guys missed this point. So I thought I would give it a try.

40 mins later she said that she wanted to come over but knew I had to work early in the morning. At this point I knew she was testing me and I didn't want to appear needy or desperate. So I said "you are right. Come on over Wednesday around 8 and you can watch my favorite show with me."
She said "okay, I will see you Wednesday. But don't forget to text me okay?" (Yes!)

A few minutes later she asked me to send her a picture of myself since we had exchanged pics in the past. My response was "Why, when you will have the real thing on Wednesday?"

Will let you know in a few days how it went.

Changing The Game.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:16 pm 

Wednesday came and she did not come over. No big deal.

Last night after sarging, I crawled in bed around 2. Still amped up from the night's events and horny, I decided to text her and she what she was up too. She replied that she was getting ready to smoke so I said that she should come over and smoke with me.

No answer.

So I said "I want to see you. How soon can you get here?"

No answer so I set my watch for 15 minutes. If I did not here from by then, I was going to text her that I was going to bed and that we would have to get together some other time. Before my timer went off I got a text saying she would be there in 15 minutes.

When she arrived I immediately started hungrily kissing her and pawing all over her before she even got inside. I even began grinding on her against the side of my house and she clearly responded. I then eased off so we could go inside and blaze up.

Big mistake. I assumed that we had plenty of time so I put on a movie and we vibed off the chronic. Then she received texts from her sitter about her sick son waking up fussy and she had to go. I immediately started kissing and rubbing, pulling her breasts out etc but she kept stopping me because she didn't wanna get started and not be able to finish. So the pattern became kiss, grind, fondle, grope, finger, ass slap, until she would stop me right as she would get worked up.

Finally I had enough once I realized that it was'nt going to happen so I just walked her out to her car and made plans to reschedule. Not sure if I will though.

Changing The Game

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:04 pm 

Final update on this girl for awhile.

2 nights later she hit me with a text that said "I can come over tonight if you want." Not only was I still a lil pissed that she left me w blue balls the night before but I was also working on something else for that night. I replied that tonight was not a good night and she said "well, you can't say I didn't try." I told her sympathetically that I was aware that she tried so her final text was "Lol, well have fun."

Even though it was not stated the underlying subtext was that she had been replaced or that I wasn't needy for her. Even if I was not working on something else and let her come over I would have looked like a chump with practically no other options and I can't have that.

Changing The Game

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...