Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...

Post subject: Day 1 / 82 to go
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:53 am 

Went to Target. No cute cashiers were working. Darn.

Sent an HB a text asking if she had lunch yet. Said that she had a big breakfast. My reply was that she sucked because I was very hungry. She replied w "Honey I am making dinner for when you get off work lol." Interesting as she is always in an "it's complicated" relationship.

Flirted w the Subway girl making my sandwich. She wasn't cute but I just wanted to be in state, engaged.

Later went out w my best friend. Crashed a wedding party. It was dead. Went to a bar, had a few drinks and caught up. Bar was closing so we went to a strip club. Shot down every girl that asked if I wanted a dance. Told them they should at least ask my name first, attempt to get to know me. Two dumb broads both said that we could get to know each other during the dance. I dismissed them.

One girl came up and stood next to me and started talking randomly. She was really cool and admitted to being stoned. Her vibe was so chill that I got a few dances from her. She was even cooler so I was going to ask her out but they called her to the stage to dance.

Gave another girl $40 for 3 dances because it was a special going on. Once we got in the booth she kept begging for another $20 because she had to split $ w the house and she was losing money on the special so I just pushed her off of me and told her to keep the $40. She ran behind me pleading w me to do the dances and apologizing but I told her that I was cool because her shameless begging turned me off.

Went to a dance club after that. Just vibed for awhile checking out the pretty girls until I got a few dances. One girl stopped me and said she recognized me blah blah from somewhere. After small talk she started to walk away but I grabbed her and said "Where are you going? You can't leave. I am attracted to you." She smiled and we danced for awhile until her friends interrupted her.

I left to find my find. He was ready to leave. I went back to the girl and told her that I was leaving and to give me her number. She did and I told her I would call her tomorrow.

Walked out of the club with a smile on my face. She was really cute.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Day 1 / 82 to go
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:26 am 

Analyzing Day 1 -
Really proud of the "You can't leave; I am attracted to you" line. Don't know where it came from.

Really proud of the way I acted with the strippers. In the past I would have been very weak. One of the girls was very exotic and my type but I dismissed her because of how she approached me. I even told her "this is a struggle for me because you are my type but I don't like how you approached me" she still didn't get it as she just stood there with her mouth open.

One thing I did wrong was that I should have just stayed with the one dancer that I was vibing with who was clearly attracted to me and mention going out to smoke weed later. I blew it. I will go back again in a bit.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...