Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...

Post subject: Day 2 / 81 to go
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:27 pm 

Sent a text to in the morning to the girl from the club last night. Said that she was awesome and original. Replied that my text was great to wake up to. Teased her for waking up so late but in her defense she said she didn't go to sleep until 7am. Interesting because when I asked her what she was doing after the club she said that she was going home.
Asked what would be a good time to call her later and she never replied.

Target was packed later on in the evening but none of the cute cashiers were working.

A few weeks earlier I had gotten the number of a cute girl at Starbucks. A few text messages led to nothing so today I sent her a text letting her know that she had crossed my mind. No response.

A girl told me that she wanted to bring me some food to my job. I asked her to go to lunch instead and her reply was "that is fine if it is after 2." I got too busy at work to even set something up.

Later that night I got in the Uber of a very attractive young girl. At first I felt myself go into AFC mode but then I started to relax. We started connecting on a few topics. And authors. Told her that I was going to give her my email and leave the contacting up to her so it would not feel weird if I was the one contacting her. She agreed and before I got out I gave her my email and cell. She parked in front of my house and we talked for a while longer. I got out of the car really pleased with the way I composed myself. Maybe I should have asked for her number though just to push the envelope.

Not bad for Day 2 but I know that I am going to have to start stepping it up if I am going to become a PUA in less than 12 weeks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Day 2 / 81 to go
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:59 pm 

Forgot to add that a girl sent me a Snap of herself writhing sexily in her convertible. My reply was "Damn!"
After a couple of minutes I added something else like "can't believe you sent me that" or "now I can't focus."

No reply.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...