Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...

Post subject: Day 10 / 73 to go
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:22 pm 

There is a girl that I have wanted 6 we were of elementary school age. I have kept tabs or been in contact w her since then. Through the divorce and another long term relationship. She has recently increased the sexual nature of her texts and phone calls so I am assuming the relationship is over or on the ropes.
I asked her a few weeks ago to go away w me on 3 day weekend in late September and she said yes. I have barely heard from her since. Even prepared a backup list in case she flaked but I don't think she will.
TODAY we spoke on the phone for about 20 mins and she said that she is excited to go on our getaway. Might not need the backup list after all. And if she does, I will just sarge that entire weekend.

That alone made the day a win..

Had sushi w a couple of coworkers and sent out text pictures to a few girls. Mrs Starbucks said she hated sushi and I told her to give it a shot.
Mrs It's Complicated was upset I was having sushi without her.
Another girl said it looked yummy and to have fun.
Caught the sushi staring at me big time and so did my guys. Couldn't figure out an opening though.

Few sexual texts between a girl I have had sex with once a few months ago. Met her at a convention. Says that she is ready for Round 2.

Heard from Mrs School Teacher. Jealous I had sushi without her. Wanted to know when we could go on a sushi date. Told her soon. The texts eventually took a sexual tone which is good because she is the most prudent woman I have ever met. I do feel that I will be closing this one soon, like in a week or so.

That was relatively it besides a few more texts from other girls, positive body language noticed and a few of the girls on my Fuck It list reponding via social media.

Can't wait for tomorrow

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...