Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...

Post subject: Day 11 / 72 to go
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:18 pm 

Heard again from the girl I am taking to Vegas about how excited she is to go. I asked if I could pick out her outfit and she said yes. Made a deal with her that I was going to pick out everything from head to toe, including panties and that if she did not like any one article that she could wear what she has brought. All or nothing and she was okay with that. Made clear that she would not see anything until Vegas. I am excited about this challenge. I also asked if she ever got around to watching a show I recommended and she said no. I stated that this was just another thing on a long list of things that I am going to spank her about and she said okay. Going to be one helluva weekend. Maybe rarely even leave the room.

Heard from Mrs High School teacher again. Just shot me a text to tell me that she thought I was handsome and hoped that we could hang out soon. I told her yes and that I would let her know when.

There is another girl I have never mentioned because she is married and I know the guy. Not well, but I know him. She is the one that always reaches out to me when she see me at the fun of when she texts me. Her husband has gotten very heavy and I think she lost that spark. I always return her texts but I never return her flirting. I also ignore her sexual inferences and innuendo. Not sure how it is going to play out.

Texted a former Flame and asked if we could get together soon. Last time she squirted about 15 times in a row and I was cracking up when she wasn't looking. My sheets were completely drenched. All the way to the mattress. This one is already in the bag so I will take my time before I ask to fuck her again.

Used more Cocky & Funny throughout the day and it is crazy how much women respond to it. I pretty much use it at all times.

Heard from another girl I had been with about 6 weeks ago. Wanting to know when we were too get together again. I slow played her because I will never make progress if I only stick w women from my past.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...