Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:49 am 

Walked up to the cashier at Target without paying attention and realized that it was the line for the prettiest girl there. My number one target, no pun intended. And not only was there no one in her line but the store was slow.

Her face lit up when she saw me. I high fived her.
Her: Heyyy! You have never high fived me before!
Me: What? How do you know?
Her: I would have remembered if YOU had given me a high five.
Me: Are you sure? You have over 10,000 male customers.
Her: Doesn't matter, I would have remembered if YOU had done it.

Clear signals she is interested. I made some lame remark about promising to do it every time from them on. She made some statement which I went C&F on her which went over well. Still teasing. I asked her what she was doing for Labor Day. She didn't even know when it was. After a light back and forth she said that she was probably working.

After all of this, still no one came behind me, there was no rush on her end to have me leave, I was given major signals from her and I still clammed up. Didn't even make a lame attempt to pick her up or ask her out. Anything.

Aaaarrrgggh. Fuck me.

And I have been doing so good these last few days.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Field and Lay Reports - Where Legends Are Made...