Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:54 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

One of the earliest memories I had growing up was the word “cult”.

Back when I was 3 or 4 years old, I remember some men in suits coming to my home in Southern California and interviewing my mother, and the word “cult” was being used frequently. It turned out they were FBI agents.

It was an image embedded in my head for many years. We lived in a duplex, and our neighbors were very odd. We didn’t live there long. I remember a lot of strange things happening at that house, and being only 4 at the time I could sense it. Doors shutting on their own, strange noises seemingly coming from nowhere. My mother confessed that was part of the reason we moved out; it was had a sinister vibe to it. Coincidently, my sister whom I also grew up with in the house in now a paranormal investigator and has her own reality show on the Biography channel. Im sure growing up in that creepy house had something to do with it.

After having this memory in my head for so many years, it finally occurred to me to ask my mom if she remembered what it was all about.

She was surprised I remembered being so young at the time.

It turned out that the previous tenants before we had moved in were associated with the Jim Jones cult, and in fact many of their meetings were held there. After the mass suicide in Guyana induced by Koolaid laced with cyanide, the FBI come to investigate the duplex, and were questioning my mother for any knowledge she might have regarding the Jim Jones cult. It turned out our next door neighbors were related to some of the suicide victims.

We just happened to rent out the duplex as the previous tenants moved to Guyana, but my family had no ties to them.

But to think that Jim Jones and his followers once resided in the home I grew up in was pretty eerie, and fascinating at the same time.

Ironically a couple decades later, the word cult would creep back into my life, as its what I’ve been accused of forming and leading the last 6 years.

This is the story of The Casanova Crew…

==============================================================

People were seriously thinking Kurse and I were carrying on a gay relationship at work in the office. Everytime we’d go to lunch together or chat privately in the hallways, people would snicker and make comments under their breath.

We worked at a company that manufactured corporate lighting. Kurse was a designer, and I was a customer service rep/order editor.

Kurse pretty much wore a self imposed uniform everyday, consisting of his over sized scruffed army boots, into which his camoflauge army pants were tucked into, like a Nazi straight out of Schindlers List. His hair was long and sticking straight up like an Asian Albert Einstein, and his expressionless face was as horrifying as my own.

I on the other hand shared a lot of similarties with Kurse; people would avoid me if they could, and treated me as if I was invisible. I had a strange presence or so I was told, and would repel people from me. I had been told I would make people feel uncomfortable, and that I would stare for longer than normal.

I couldn’t speak up for myself, and I was very quiet to point it was considered abnormal, especially being in my late 20’s when most people would have grown out of such behavior.

My mother still picked out my clothes for me, and I dressed like a teenager out of a Quicksilver commercial.

We were the perfect odd match.

It was late 2006. The VH1 Show The Pick Up Artist still hadn’t come out, and The Game had just been released not too long before.

Johnny Wolf hadn’t started the So Cal Lair yet, and Casanova Crew was still a few months away from being born. All we had was torrents, Mystery Method Forum which became The Attraction Forums not too long after, and a couple Yahoo groups that seemed defunct. There was no real “scene”.

Back in those days it was conceivable to read every single PUA product that was out since it wasn’t anywhere as saturated as today. There was a lot of material, but nothing that couldn’t be contained in a 200 GB external drive or found on BitSeduce and other seduction torrents.

I had just introduced him to pickup the week before, and rather than focus on our jobs, we spent the day surfing the net gathering pickup tips and exchanging them at work. If either of us had a sudden PUA epiphany, it was cause to stop whatever we were doing, find the one another and share it quickly.

We were obsessed with pickup, and it was only the beginning.

Once we got caught by Gary the engineering manager. Kurse and I were in the show room which was always empty so we figured it was safe, way in the back sitting at a table, whispering about PUA theory, and Gary surprised us by passing by.

He did a double take, and I could just imagine the rumors he would be spreading before lunch time rolled around. The funny thing was that Kurse’s reputation and mine couldn’t really be ruined much more than it already was, and by this point I had stopped caring.

Kurse was perceived by the office staff as being bizarre for his behavior and conversation topics. Before I had met him, I had heard gossip that he would never wash his hands after taking a piss, and would use those dirty hands to reach for ice in the fridge in the break room.

There was also talk that he would pull a “George Costanza” and sleep underneath his work desk during work hours, and would masterbate privately at his station.

He also had a fascination for striking up conversations that would start off mundane, then quickly jitter off to subjects such as necrophilia, nazi torture experiments, and unique abortion techniques involving household items.

I saw him as a social terrorist, but it didn’t bother me at all. I finally had someone to share pickup with, a wing man if you will, and more importantly I had a best friend for the first time in a long time who was every bit as much a social freak as I was.

I had a deep crush on Linda, a single mom in my department. It hadn’t even been an hour since Gary caught Kurse and I lurking along in the showroom that it seemed everyone had heard of it.

Linda approached me as I bought my Cheez -It’s in the vending machine, and teased “So I heard you and Kurse had a little alone time, isn’t that cute.”

Normally I would have been devastated to have the entire company thinking I was a fag, and a kinky one at that with an Asian. But really the humiliation didn’t faze me, because I was over consumed with pick up, and I had such faith it would work that I felt at ease.

Kurse had done some research, and we were all set to go sarging for our first time. It was an Asian party at a venue in Hollywood called The Lobby, and I hadn’t been so excited to go anywhere since my grandmother took me to Wrestlemania 7 over a decade earlier.

We had been studying all week. David D, TD, Mystery, Ross Jeffries, BadBoy…you name it, we torrented and studied the fuck out of it.

On that faithful Friday night, we were ready for our first sarging adventure. Kurse come over to my apartment in West Covina to pick me up. He was dressed like a Hawaiian tourist, clothes didn’t match and were oversized for his frame. He had an odd necklace that looked like an animal bone.

I wasn’t sure how to dress, so I just wore what I would wear to a job interview. Neatly ironed slacks and black shirt with silver tinsel woven in. I had only worn it once or twice.

On the way to the venue, we were both excited and giddy. Looking back now though, Im not sure it was really the fact that we wanted to meet girls and have sex with them; I’d say finding and using PUA as a new way to socially terrorize others was equally a goal. We had different ways of doing it, but deep inside I know we both had a disdain towards society and our role in it. PUA was a way to fuck shit up.

As we arrived and waited in the back of the line, I was socially savy enough to know we were dressed completely wrong. Back in 2006, the style for men was mostly wearing an untucked button down shirt with long sleeves rolled up, designer jeans and dress shoes. We looked completely out of place and it stood out, not to mention I was the only Mexican at this Asian party.

A cute promoter approached us, and Kurse somehow finagled his way to getting us to bypass the line and get to the front. He had a way of convincing people he was a news reporter for the Chinese Daily News or some other such nonsense, but it rarely failed, and we got in.

We spent most the evening walking around talking about pickup before we actually did anything. After about an hour of just walking back and forth, I see a girl in front of me in black dress, and thank god, she was Hispanic! Another beaner like myself, it must have been a sign from god.

I looked at Kurse and he nodded at me, almost big brother like, reassuring me I would do well.

I go in…

“Hey there, nice to see a familiar face!” I said, nervously.

She turned and smiled at me, “Yeah I didn’t think I’d see any other Hispanic people here. How did you end up coming?” she asked.

I had to think quick…

“My friend is with the Chinese Daily News covering the event”.

My insecurity and awkwardness quickly bring me back to reality, and the interaction fizzled.

And then I remembered the new line I had heard, an opinion opener if I recall correctly which I blurted out before making my exit…

“Who do you think lies more, men or women”?

She looked at me and smiled and touched my shoulder and walked off.

My first blowout, and “Im never using that line again” I thought to myself.

I went off to find Kurse, and roamed the venue looking for him.

I finally see him, and it doesn’t look good. Theres two girls screaming at him, one holding the other back from striking him in the face. I go in right away and pull him away from the commotion. It was almost time to go, and people were filing out of the venue.

“Dude that happened, what did you say to her”? I asked curiously.

Kurse looked at his feet, and seemed confused his line had caused such rage.

“I just asked her a simple question and she freaked out on me!” he explained.

“But you must have said something pretty bad to upset her, what was it?”

He paused, and with the innocence of a 8 year old, looks at me and says “I asked her if it was true if Koreans were a good fuck, like really good for fucking in bed, and she just freaked out”.

“Who did you learn that line from, BadBoy, Tokyo PUA, Loverboy…?” I wondered.

“None of them, I was just curious and asking for myself”.

We both start laughing uncontrollably, and we get back to his car, and drive to Thai Patio on Hollywood Blvd for a debrief on our first night out.

We make plans to do it again next weekend, which little did I know would turn into what would become known as a sargeathon, and the genesis of creating the largest PUA movement of all time, the Casanova Crew.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:19 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

AWESOME READ, SIR!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:44 pm 

It's great to know how CC made happen!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:01 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Lets hear it for an ol' fashioned Cult!

:drinks:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:56 pm 

you still live in the past jtr. constantly talking about the og days. LMFAO

Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:39 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Lol thanks.

Don't worry, it gets good, and everything will come out.

Consider this the unofficial sequel to The Game, I will be writing a chapter each week, and many of the characters from the book will make cameos in this, and perhaps be even more notorious for it.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:42 pm 

Sometimes people idolize the gurus, because We just know only them after they reached to the super good.They sometimes talk when they were shit.But they don't talk about the process that much.

You can learn watching top level demo but it just idolize them.They tell one time sucks.They formulized their method etc.

I watched Tim Ferriss talk on the internet.He said learning from the very best guy is requirement to be the best.But he said Top Olympian is not necessary where you ask your help.There are the best players and the beast teachers.The best teacher does not hide the process he became great.

I like this writing because it does not hide when he was not good.I hope I can learn breath through process from this.Of course, the path of mastery is different in each person because condition is different.I believe Jtr will write this series of his transformation and CC history without put on.

He modeled many gurus with tries and errors.This is what I learned from Chapter 1.

Many people put on when it comes to skills of this arts.Who is the best coach for you?The guy who has really less put on.He can talk about his process.What he does now is probably the best method to maintain his skills.Secret is find the person who are close to your condition, then models his process.Since many of reports from guru's report etc are impressive and look cool but it's very far from me now.I know they want to focus on how good he is.He wants to be look great.

Going out a lot and learn from field is the mentality We need to have.There is something We can learn from road map.You may can find the way to the goal faster.But again but looking at map alone does not lead you forward.Balance is important.Just going alone can lead you to your road in the end.It is very important specially social skills like this. Positive and Negative experience are all good reference you earned for your next experience.Advanced skills gurus shows us is impressive but little learn for guys like me.Only for the guys who are really advanced can learn this.For the majority guys,it's circus, great entertainment value but learning value is not that much.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:53 pm 

just release 10 chapters at a time. im dying to know if kurse gets away with his gay openers and when does jtr start fucking with macys clothes?