Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Post subject: Arisen
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:45 am 
CCIE Team Lead

So I've been gaming with CC for some months now. It has been an interesting journey this far. I've hooked up with quite a few girls who I didn't care about. I've met some really cool wings. I've also met some of the most awkward guys as well.

Whenever I'd roll out with a fellow CC member, the conversation would usually touch on the tribal elder. One of us would inquire about J the Ripper. Most of the newer guys would quickly change the topic of conversation, relegating the name JTR to something of legend or mythology. A name that they'd heard of, but nothing tangible. If I'd been out with a wing who has been in CC for some years, and this guy might have actually sarged with Ripper, the experienced wing would remember fondly the times they rolled with J, but always acknowledged him as a figure of a bygone era.

Recently some stirings have been going on. A resurrection was taking place, but no tickets would be sold to this event. Born again, JTR made his way back into the annals of the Southern California night life scene. I have bore witness and the stories behind the legend and the mythology.

After an admitted rough start, the back alley rapist and raconteur they call JTR had returned. Running into him near the bar, he held up three finger, signifying three makeouts. As the night wore on, he was able to hold up six fingers. And an especially remarkable feat, without moving from a seat on a bench, this cloaked madman made out with two women who were best friends, married, and each with children/.

Hey dude, I tried to give you a proper tribute. I hope it doesn't come across with too much faggotry. I've been able to learn some good shit from you. Keep the good times rolling

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+