Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30

Post Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 am 
CC Supporter/CC Hollywood

You know, I thought I'd feel old last night in Highlands. From the group of guys that were there, I was the oldest at 42. I decided to throw that shit right out the window and not worry about it, and you know what? I had a fucking blast. I got blown out a couple of times, but often had women who were HALF my age hanging with me, asking for MY number, and even set up a D1 with a hottie this week.

So much for worrying about age... lol

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 am 
December 2008 Casanova Crew MVP/CC Original Member

Crash wrote:
You know, I thought I'd feel old last night in Highlands. From the group of guys that were there, I was the oldest at 42. I decided to throw that shit right out the window and not worry about it, and you know what? I had a fucking blast. I got blown out a couple of times, but often had women who were HALF my age hanging with me, asking for MY number, and even set up a D1 with a hottie this week.

So much for worrying about age... lol

Nice! You've always been the senior citizen most comfortable with gaming young girls that I know.

You're only one set away from another beautiful adventure - charms

I probably won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister - Hank Moody

Let me pimp or let me die -Pimpin' Snooky

I'm not wasting a few hours on a girl who doesn't know how to talk, laugh, and fuck. -Brad P

Post Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:16 pm 

Doc wrote:

Nice! You've always been the senior citizen most comfortable with gaming young girls that I know.

Fuck you.... lol

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:04 am 

I started practicing when I was 27. I've banged loads of girls since then, not many older than 23. My average age is 20. But, most girls think I'm 20-25. I'm 33. When they ask I say, "33." They go, "Show me your id!" Then I ignore them for a bit and they usually come back to me.

As far as clubs are concerned, I get asked occasionally but I find if they are attracted to you, it doesn't matter. Most club girls that you pick up are looking to get fucked, not have a boyfriend.

They expect you to have more experience and money. They also equate your ability to attract them with your age.

They seem to worry more about what their friends will think. I'll pick up a girl and she will be holding my hand and telling her friends, "Can you believe he's 33!?"

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:45 am 
CC Hollywood Member

I'm 30, and lucky enuff to look as young as 20, according to these stupid chicks.

Lying about my age worked, and not lying worked. I think it's all about you not apologizing for it.

And I'm gonna be going after 19 year olds for the rest of my life. Why EVER change that? 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:45 pm 

Im 41 and not a clubber but would consider going to clubs if I was with a few friends. This way its more fun. Offhand I think being older is mostly the girls hangup depending on the type of relationship they want.

-Visiting is a good reason to hit the clubs and check them out.
-Another alternative is maybe places that have salsa nights since age range varries and even if you go alone if you can dance salsa it will be a fun time.
-Its nice to have a hot young girl put her tits in your face at a Strip club
-go to other countries. I imaging that the nightlife is better and it is mostly customary for young girls to hang out with older guys.
-if the cougars can hit the clubs with their girlfriends why not older guys?

-LR

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 am 

I lived in vegas all my life.. and still do. In Vegas mega clubs, the avarage age now a days is probably 30. Avarage price of ONE drink after tip is like $18... most young collage kids or young professionals just don't have that kind of money to go. If you look at all the baller tables with all the hot girls, the avarage age there is probably 38, no joke.

Im 37 been told i look 28. The last 4 girls i had sex with, in this past 6 month were 21, 25, 22, and 23. I would say their looks, and i have high standards are between 6 1/2 to 9. I still keep in touch with the 21 year old, and 25 year old (the 21 year old was the 9)

They all shocked at first. Usually getting them to make out or sex is not harder then girls of any other age,... but keep them around for me is where it gets a little harder. They might not mind or enjoy having a one night stand with an older guy... but to DATE an older guy, thats a different story. Society tells them its wrong and they will feel pressure from friends and family that they shouldn't do it. So you have to be strong with the attraction and comfort. At the end of the day, girls are all Emotion and if they like you.. they like you.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:08 am 

Quote:
Usually getting them to make out or sex is not harder then girls of any other age,... but keep them around for me is where it gets a little harder. They might not mind or enjoy having a one night stand with an older guy... but to DATE an older guy, thats a different story.

I'd completely disagree with that statement based on my own personal experiences.

I'm in my 40's, and have dated many women a hell of a lot younger than I am. My last GF was 29, prior to her, I was dating a 25 year old, and had a long list of women 10 to 15 years or more younger than me that I've dated. I'm currently dating a woman in her late 30's (much closer to my age), but I still have women in their 20's and 30's calling me wanting to hang out...

I know MANY guys in PU who've dated women a lot younger than them.

It's all about mindset. IF you think women don't want to date you because you're older, odds are, they won't.

If you don't care, many of them won't either...

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30