Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30

Post Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:41 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

Getting down and grinding with chicks?

If I open my mouth, then all's golden. If I try to bust the move, I'd sometimes get the "stink eye".

But, then, could just be the case of those hot tight bodies having the worst taste in men. :hahaha:

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:32 pm 

Sometimes i feel old but i look young for my age so I guess it depends on the situation. If the girls are, or act very young then it can be a deal breaker.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:43 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

When I got into the game at 28, I looked like I could pass for 24-25, I felt as if I fit right in. Then a couple years later when people guess my age they are right on target or guess higher. Going out 3 times a week, coming home at 4am and drinking smoking really took its toll on me.

Ive read the "unoffical club retirement age" was 30 (some survey on Ask Yahoo! a few years ago).

I do feel old sometimes but only when THEY bring it up. Once I was gaming a chick at ARENA on Christimas about 2 years ago, and she was 18. Next thing i know her friends swarm around me and pull her off, accusingly snapping at me "She's only 18 you pervert!"

That was the first time I can remember feeling old, or that my age mattered.

But fuck it, its my life and I love clubbing almost as much as girls (maybe more). This year I broke my record for fucking girls under 24 in a single year. Started off with a bang fucking a 19 yr old in her parent house earlier this year after meeting her at the club for like 3 mintues.

Siren is in his late 50's and probably has more energy than any of us. He fucks 21 yr old regularly and does the craziest shit infield you could imagine. In fact he's banned from all the clubs I promote at (my boss says "Dont ever bring that pedophile back here again".)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:02 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

J The Ripper wrote:
Siren is in his late 50's and probably has more energy than any of us. He fucks 21 yr old regularly and does the craziest shit infield you could imagine. In fact he's banned from all the clubs I promote at (my boss says "Dont ever bring that pedophile back here again".)

:rofl:
That's awesome

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Post Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:42 pm 
CCSD Member

I just turned 30 last week. I mostly expected to find a few techniques here in this forum, but actually I had a weird experience I want to relate. I'm not really making much of it, but it caused me to think a little.

I was chatting up a 22 YO Asian (gawd I love Asians!) and she asked me how old I was. I said I just turned 30 and she said "Oh that's cool my big sister is 30....then she thinks a minute and gives me this dirty look and just changed the tone for whole interaction. It just stalled out. Maybe age was a factor, maybe not...

Oh well, I'm fucking happy I survived my twenties and love life more than ever. I have more experience and empathy for people in general than a lot of young studs and I actually screen for substance, life experience, etc. - not just tits and a high BAC. :D

SOLAR: Last call for dick! Last call for dick!

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:04 pm 
CC Supporter/CC Hollywood

Quote:
I was chatting up a 22 YO Asian (gawd I love Asians!) and she asked me how old I was. I said I just turned 30 and she said "Oh that's cool my big sister is 30....then she thinks a minute and gives me this dirty look and just changed the tone for whole interaction. It just stalled out. Maybe age was a factor, maybe not...

Here's how I handle the age thing...

HB: How old are you?
Me: Guess.
HB, i dunno.... uh....

HB: how old are you?
Me: 83. I look pretty good for my age, huh? Bet you wish you could be this hot when you're an octogenarian...

(I love using that word, because half the women are like "what's an octogewhatever....")

Whatever answer they give, my response is: "Great guess!"

90% of the time, they don't even ask: "well, was it right?"

When they do, I say "nah, you were off by a tad..." (I've had them be off by 10 years or more...)

Women also tend to guess a guys age to whatever they WANT it to be...

If they really press the age issue, I ask them how old THEY are, and whatever they say, I tell them they're way too young for me, that I like my women older, more experienced..

90% of the time, that disqualifier gets them protesting that they like older guys, etc...

Bottom line, I tell them that I'll tell them my age at the end of the night, and leave it at that. Sometimes, it drives them nuts. I've spent entire evenings with hotties who are like "you're really not going to tell my your age?"

I say "Nope. Not going to give you my social security number either! You trying to steal my identity?"

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:30 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

PUA: I'm 41...have you ever made out with an old man before??? :girl_devil:

credit: Jeffy

I am 41, and I feel more comfortable in clubs now than I ever have. If you are in your own reality, that's all that matters.

Helo

levanta, levanta, tienes que bailar

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:04 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Great advice, I'm totally stealing that "Great guess!" for shits and giggles hahaha

And JTR, I could have sworn you were like 24 when I met you.

You old-ass pervert.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:57 pm 

i look young enough to pass for 20 despite im almost 30. damn time flies. young girls said im 19 while a cougar once said im 32 while squeezing my hands hard. i was dumb enough to tell that sexy cougar im 29. she ditch me instantly. fuck this honesty bullshit, next time they will only know of my age after i fuck them

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:32 pm 
December 2008 Casanova Crew MVP/CC Original Member

I'm 35 and occasionally flirt with the idea of lying about my age, but I never do.

I usually use the same routine as crash, I think he passed it on to me

Doc: How old do I look?
HB: 27
Doc: I love you!!! *kiss cheek* we'll go with that ;)

*edit: if u use this in text, follow immediately after "how old do I look?" with "jk i'm 35" you don't want to get caught in stupid games.

But I don't take things too seriously. Some girls are turned off by age, others aren't. In the end, it doesn't make much difference.

The reality is, we have an advantage. Most younger guys are limited to girls their age or younger. We older guys don't have that working against us.

You're only one set away from another beautiful adventure - charms

I probably won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister - Hank Moody

Let me pimp or let me die -Pimpin' Snooky

I'm not wasting a few hours on a girl who doesn't know how to talk, laugh, and fuck. -Brad P

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30