Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:23 am 

So I met a girl for breakfast for our first date. Had an wonderful morning and ended up walking around a bit before saying good bye. Had a fun second date in LA the next week that had us up till 1AM made out in the car for 15 minutes (didn't escalate because I knew the car would create objections and I just felt like we both would make sure things happened on the 3rd date).

Unlike most girls I have talked to in the last year or two, I really like this one, we just seem to have tremendous commonality in our perspectives.

So I told her a few days later I had a great time, and she tells me she did too. I asked her to let me know the next time she is free and she tells me she was thinking of hanging out in a certain city and would I be interested? I tell her yes, but come to find out: 1) She will be getting of work at 10:30PM and 2) Her friends were thinking of going to a certain place and had I heard of it?

???? Not sure how to take this. Why are we meeting up with friends? Does she need their approval/simply think I would enjoy myself/not want to escalate/?

I would never invite a girl to meet my friends who I hadn't slept with or been in a relationship with. Can anyone help me read into this pls?

To be honest I'm slightly intimidated to meet the friends this early and feel like I would need to put on this huge "amazing guy" performance to ace the interview. Thinking of just suggesting hanging out another (earlier) time.

Thoughts on why she would prefer this over setting up another 1 on 1 and best ways to handle?
Thanks

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:41 am 

Perhaps the girl has been talking to her friends about you and the friends want to find out more about you.

Anyway, I'd cancel on her and meet up at another time on your terms. You don't have to accept every opportunity to see her. Playing a little 'hard to get' may work in your favour.

Good Luck

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30