Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30

Post Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:12 am 

Newbie here. Single and getting back in the game. Found the CC forum today and this "Over 30" board however I noticed very few members posting in this section.

I'm interested in knowing the age breakdown for this forum. More importantly, I'd like find out how many are 40+. BTW, I'm 51 and live in Newport on the peninsula.

Please post or pm me if you're in this age group. I'm coming at this from a way different perspective than I would have had I found the community when I was in my 20's & 30's. It would be great to know who's out there and in the same boat.

Talk to you soon...

Oz@Beach

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:09 pm 

Hey OzBeach, InTent here. I am 58, so I think I qualify for the "way over 30" bracket! You can read some of my posts in the Field/Lay Reports section, to see where I have come from, and where my "game" is currently at. I lived on the peninsula and in the Newport Beach area for about 6-7 years, after my second marriage broke up, so I'm real familiar with the local turf. I still go down there every once in awhile, because the scene just fits my personality, plus some of the hottest women around in my opinion! I'm currently attending U.C.I., taking 9 units and will be finished in early December 2012. Also, looking for work. Once I find a good paying job, I'll probably move back down to Newport. Hit me up by P.M., if you want to go out some night down in Newport.

InTent

"You don't get confidence first. First, you do the thing that scares you the most, then you get the confidence (courage)!" (Originator unknown)

Translation to "Game": Approach smoking hot women without hesitation even though you're scared shit less, and eventually through practice and repetition, it will get easier!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:16 pm 

What's up guys. I 39 and almost 40. I used to be super active in PUA and then dropped out for a few years. I'm back in school. Working on getting "my life together." Want a degree and am looking to get an MBA. Needless to say, it's tough working, school, gym and then hitting on chicks. But my social life is in the toilet now and I have to figure out a way to balance all this. Anyway, I'm ACE . Talk to you soon.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30