Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:42 am 

As a person who is an alpha male, you'll encounter a lot of curveballs. There are a lot of people you want to AMOG you when you are at the top. It's one thing to be confident when things are good, yet, when confidence really matters is when things are tough and shit hits the fan.

Ask yourself: are you really confident? How many people in the world are really confident? That guy was a natural seducer, is he really confident? If he got rejected by 50 women in a row, could he except his rejection and keep going confidently talking to women after women receiving rejection after rejection?

The real question that people should ask themselves is how can I test to see how confident I really am? This is the attitude that you should go into life with.

What is the biggest, most lofty dream that she could possibly dream up? Do you want to become a billionaire? Do you want to own a yacht? If you can pursue your dream and risk losing everything, yet, have confident that you will succeed because you are constantly working at making it achievable dream a reality.

Where does your confidence stop? A lot of people's confidence stops where other people tell it to stop. Is that really the life that you want to live? That is an absolutely terrible life to live. If you want to live a good life, you will make up your own rules for what is your life and ignore what other people say about who they think you are.

If someone has to judge me, it is because I am more interesting than anything else in their life. They notice me more than anything else going on in their life and I am the hot topic. If these people say that I am so bad and they are so confident, then why are they paying attention to me? These are the things that people rarely look at when evaluating situations that are so important to evaluate to get an honest answer.

It is extremely important to put yourself in a situation that forces you to test how confident you really are. If you can go through those extremely tough situations and hold your head high when others have their head down then you ultimately have absolutely amazing confidence can hold your own under pressure and you are alpha when it matters, not just when it is convenient, like so many guys in the pick up artist community.

Order Pussycology NOW!!! featuring "The man who slept with 200 women before the age of 24" Tim Underdoc, the #1 Pick Up Artist in the Netherlands...

http://sexhypnosis.co.uk/hypnoticseductiontactics/pussycology.html

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:59 pm 

Agreed. Confidence, self esteem, and success is something you earn from applying self discipline which is consistently doing the things you must to get the results you want, regardless of emotions or anything else.

It's also having a clear and solid value system which you can use to quickly choose the proper course of action in nearly any situation.

Finally it's the congruence of being the man you want to be, saying what you want to say, and doing what you want to do.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30