Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 pm 

[/quote] I agree. Talking to women over 30 ends up being like talking to a dude. They get logical, jaded and bitter after 30, most of them in LA. Girls under 30 tend to have stars in their eyes and glitter on their face, which is more fun for me.[/quote]

Decibel hit it on the head for me. My experience with women over 30 is that they are very jaded and just not fun! My age range is mid twenties, that usually works out well.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:44 pm 
CC Supporter/CC Hollywood

Cirilian wrote:
I agree. Talking to women over 30 ends up being like talking to a dude. They get logical, jaded and bitter after 30, most of them in LA. Girls under 30 tend to have stars in their eyes and glitter on their face, which is more fun for me.[/quote]

Decibel hit it on the head for me. My experience with women over 30 is that they are very jaded and just not fun! My age range is mid twenties, that usually works out well.[/quote]

Interesting points... my experience has been a bit different.

Ok, my age range? As long as it's LEGAL. I'm 41, but the good thing is, I've been told many times I don't look it. I've dated between 24 and women into their 40's. Since I go for the Asian girls, their age isn't really an issue, since they tend to look younger longer...

Young women are fun, for many of the reasons mentioned. The good thing is, as an older guy, I can give them experiences younger guys can't because of what I have access too. They're easier to impress as well.... lol

Older women can be good too. Sure, some are jaded, but with many of them, there's far less bullshit and "gaming" needed. Many older women are down to fuck, there's less LTR, less "worry" about what "friends" will think, etc.

Older women do expect a guy to have his shit together though. If you're over 35 and living in a studio apartment, they aren't impressed, and it's a DLV. On the same token, if you're a single guy who's got a nice place, is doing well, etc, older women want to latch onto that with all they can.... because those kinds of guys aren't commonplace.

There's advantages and disadvantages to both young and old.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am 

I've liked girls between 18-25 from when i was 12 to 42, almost 43, FUCK!!! Oh well what can ya do... I never ever liked women older than me, that's just icky. My current gf is 6 months younger than me lol... but she's damn hot so she got a pass.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30