Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:12 am 

As a thirty plus guy I was wondering what the other old men of CC think. For me age doesn't really matter when I see a HB. I've known some very immature older (than me) chicks, as well as some very mature younger chicks.

So... Open discussion. Do you have an age range/ ideal age demographic?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:45 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

My lower limit is soft, like 18-21, depending on how immature she is. I've gone out with girls in their late 30s/early 40s, but I tend to keep most of them to under 30. I still want to leave open the option of having kids someday, and if you get em on the young side, that's more of a possibility.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:42 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

I used to have a thing for MILFS, but that interest has waned alot...Im 31 right now, and pretty much strive for girls in thier early 20's. I love thier energy and I need girls that can keep up with me. Im not really looking for a LTR, marriage, or kids in my immediate future, and noether do most of the girls in my target age range so that works out well.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:58 pm 

J The Ripper wrote:
I love thier energy

I agree. Talking to women over 30 ends up being like talking to a dude. They get logical, jaded and bitter after 30, most of them in LA. Girls under 30 tend to have stars in their eyes and glitter on their face, which is more fun for me.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:37 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

For SNLs or non-committed LTRs: 18 to 40-something. Above 35 it really depends on how well they are keeping themselves in shape. In other words, age isn't an issue, as long as they look good (if they are really boring or lacking in personality then I just wouldn't keep them around after the first night).

As far as committed relationships or more: I'm 40...I seem to vibe best with girls 29 to 35. I want to have kids someday, so probably closer to late 20s.

Helo

levanta, levanta, tienes que bailar

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:29 pm 

I'm in my mid 30's, and would never date a girl older than me. I'm not looking for marriage (been there, done that).. but if I found the right girl, I wouldn't mind an LTR.

When I lived abroad, I dated a 17 yr old once... (the age of consent was 16 where I lived!!). She was a bit too immature for me, so I think girls between 20-30 are where its at. I have found that girls 30+ are mostly looking to settle down.

"Life's a bitch, you need to spank it until it obeys!"

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:22 am 

For me the ideal is somewhere between 25 - 30. But I'm definitely not looking for an LTR or marriage and I already have a kid so I'm good in that department.

I'm really looking for SNLs and the like. But I've noticed when gaming girls in their mid-20's when they find out my real age they tend to have the same reaction. They take a half step back, look me up and down and then start to cool off. Has anyone else had this experience? Is it an indicator that I should get myself in better shape? (that's my fear, oh shit gotta start running more)

Be the Zen Master, decode the matrix...

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:46 pm 

I notice it a buncha times. Got LMR because of it, and the current girl won't commit to me partly because of it. So yeah, girls care about age sometimes. At Les Deux once a girl was feeling my chest up and had starry eyes. When she asked my age and I told her, her hands flew off me like I had caught fire.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:27 pm 
CCLA Member

Before I got into an LTR I didn't really care about age so long as I was attracted to them but I was mainly going for SNL's.

My GF is my age 31 and her bday is 2 days before mine. Her age wasn't a factor tho in getting into an LTR with her.

A lot of my banter references pop culture tho from the 80's onward so sometimes I can lose younger girls on some of the references.

Whenever I'd tell younger girls my age I never got a bad reaction a lot of the times they'd demand to see my drivers license.

My blog:TAKE THE RED PILL

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:50 pm 

21-33 would best describe my "range", but of all the women I end up clicking best with they tend to be in the 23-24 range. School is over and they've adjusted to not having fraternities on tap for easy dick and some are starting to realize their looks are fading or won't last forever. Plus they think of themselves as older than their younger still college attending peers, work with older people by that time, and because of these (and other reasons) I find they're more apt to date older guys. The 26-27 year olds are more of the same, but more so with the fading looks aspect so they try to hide the sense of desperation as 30 draws near. Most by the time they're late 20s or 30s just don't physically appeal to me, but there are exceptions...

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » Over 30