Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Off Topic » Job Postings

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:37 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

From Tyler RSD:
Hey it’s Tyler, I’ve asked Jared to throw up this letter to let you know I've opened up 2 “Instructor Assistant” positions in Los Angeles.

The job is UNPAID and absolutely brutal, as it involves filming me doing live hidden camera pickups and various other tasks between now and the World Summit. To do this you have to have a lot of balls as well as the ability to read situations quickly in the moment and react.

Everyone thinks they want this job when it’s offered, but the fantasy is very different from the reality. Again this takes major balls and a lot of quick thinking: there’s nothing more frustrating than when I pick a girl up, finesse through obstacles to drag her home, and then discover that the video didn’t “turn out” because the cameraman screwed up.

The job also requires you to have the MONEY and AVAILABILITY to fly to the 10 different cities I’m teaching Free Tour, Hot Seat, and Bootcamp between now and World Summit. Airfare is not covered however you can crash on the floor or any extra beds of hotels if you choose. You need to be able to get the time off work, and live in Los Angeles (or be willing to move here) for the next six months.

I’ll be recording infield footage most nights in Hollywood, and then the pickup demonstrations I do on Bootcamps in various cities. My goal is to accumulate a library of footage at the height of my time in the field, before moving into self help where my profile will no longer allow me the anonymity.

Why have hundreds of people applied for this position in the past?

The first reason is that I’ve been picking up girls for 10 years, and improved significantly every year. Watching me in action is educational and allows you a direct window into how the most experienced guys gain success with girls.

My most recent instructor assistant Julien had sex with over 40 women over the past six months, and has become a prodigy in the game. My two previous assistants Nick and Dave had sex with about 20 or 30 each during their assistant positions as well. These are real stories of guys who you would meet personally were you to be hired.

(Note that I don’t view how many girls an assistant has sex with as a bar of success, as there are many different goals in all this. I mention it to give you simple and objective data of the types of gains that guys make from taking on the position. I’ve also had assistants who were socially awkward but willing to work hard, hooked up with only a few girls, but became more socially confident.)

Simultaneously these guys were going out almost every day during the time between filming me, and took exceptional levels of personal responsibility. They weren’t losers looking for a magic pill. I tend to select for the position based on how hard working I perceive you to be, and these guys were hard working not only as assistants but at improving their own game.

Beyond the perks of learning success with women, I’m also hooked up in the business world, as my peer group (ie: friends I hang out with) are among the most successful people in the country. Many of them run businesses that you know and have spent money with. Assistants have commented that they enjoyed seeing the mindsets and behaviors my friends, so that seems to be another perk.

Lastly I tend to talk a lot, so I inevitably give a lot of personal advice to my assistants in order to see them grow. My goal for you in an assistant position is that it’s a major turning point in your life, if not “the” major turning point. Self development and stepping up are hammered 24/7 as I am highly energized and live what I teach to an obnoxious degree.

That said you can imagine that with this criteria I tend to choose someone who I believe will take advantage of what they learn. I’m not an easy guy to be around for extended periods of time if you’re not stepping up: I have an intense disdain for mediocrity and rationalization for less than stellar results. I play at an “A” level and expect the people around me to do the same.

If you apply for this position, anticipate that I surround myself with winners and highly positive, motivated, funny people, and have no tolerance for pessimism, negativity, or petty behavior. The position is pure business and the goals are 1) to assist me in running the most high quality programs possible for paying clients, and 2) to record footage that goes down as a legacy of someone who applied ten years of their life to improving at the game.

I’ve been blunt in this letter because I don’t want to waste anyone’s time. If you think you could be the best candidate for this position, and believe you’re at a point in your life where you’d grow significantly from this type of experience, email stuart@realsocialdynamics.com a professional resume and your availability.

I’ll get back to you within the next few days, as I want to film in Las Vegas this upcoming weekend. Thanks.

Owen

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:02 am 
CCLB Member

For some reason, this is really funny.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:40 am 
CC Hollywood Member

He wants unpaid assistants for brutal work, and wants them to cover their own airfare for 10+ trips around the world?

Either

A: RSD is weeding out the applicants who don't have their lives together

B: RSD is broke and can't afford to pay their assistants and camera crews, so they are looking to replace them with unpaid guys with little experience.

C: RSD is greedy as fuck and refuses to pay their assistants and camera crews, so they are looking to replace them with unpaid guys with little experience.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:11 am 
CC Hollywood Member

RSD knows how desperate some dudes could be and this is a super hard qualification sale.

Enter "Sandler"

http://spmsolutions.wordpress.com/2008/ ... ng-system/

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:10 am 

While i admit puahate is too negative, this is the kind of shit why puahate exist. Rsd wants you to PAY 5-10k(flight expenses) JUST to work for them for free just to bang a girl. Are you fucking retarded?

I actually like what manwhore posts, but the biggest reason why i flame him in the past because of his association with rsd. Call it "negative social proof" lol

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 am 
CC Hollywood Member

This is the opportunity of a lifetime if you're at the right place in your life. I know the 3 guys he mentioned in the article who have been interns, all 3 have pretty solid natural game. I also did a BC with TD 3 years ago which was awesome, and from what I've seen and heard his game has reached new levels of sickness since then.

Many top-notch companies offer unpaid internships BTW.

I'd love to apply for this except I'm focusing on starting my own business this year. If you have some spare $$ and you are serious about learning from the best it wouldn't hurt to look into this.

MR

levanta, levanta, tienes que bailar

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:49 am 
CCIE Member

Man.....fuck tyler! Cheap bastered.

Lol...nah just kidding.....or am I.....?

Seriously though... Doesn't seem like a good deal to me.

Casanova Crew

I hope everyone had a good St. Patty’s day and convinced a girl to have sex. -Anatole

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:27 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

If I was promised a position at the company after doing all that then yes, sign me up. If I don't get a job w/ them after, I'll pass.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:13 pm 

Its a smart business move. First find a sucker who will pay for his own flight, if not the next ad can advertise free flights or a actual hotel room instead of sleeping on the floor while Papa and tyler endulge in their king size beds !!!!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:58 am 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

Just sucks that you have to pay for your own flight to work for free.

Giving up 6 months of your life to work for free and to pay for flights to learn pickup isn't right. Don't get me wrong...I've been homeless and couch surfed for almost a year to get this part of my life handled so I know people will do it...but 5-10K in flights on top of all that???

NAE!!!!!!

Sign a muFucka on up if that changes, lol...

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Off Topic » Job Postings