Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Off Topic » Job Postings

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:25 pm 

Probably his success with women is getting to his head. Even to attend his one on one's or seminars, you have to sign that you will not ever teach pickup to anyone else for the next 5 years. Boooo. But still I love his Blueprint Decoded. Totally refreshing and transformational material

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:51 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

regarding those instructor assistants (avg luking, may be viewed as quasi-weird, aggressiv), i've seen them in-and-out of various venues in hollywood (& DTLA) in my 2 years livin' in the hollywood strip. while they aren't bad, there are lotta let alone active cats in CC that have much better results than them (which prolly have not taken any bcs).

that said, ive taken all 3 programs that TD mentions..so my perspective comes from as a RSD alum (tho natural/authentic is my present style) and also as an external independent voice

like midnight said, its for the right person who is at a good place in their lives, at least financially. rsd is a high quality brand name and offers an unique style

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:26 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Tyler says interviews are tonight at the Rossevelt in hollywood at 10:30pm for whoever is interested.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:07 am 
Chief Instructor for the Tao of DJ Fuji

Wow i'm surprised at the negativity here. A lot of you guys have poverty/scarcity mentalities.

I would have KILLED for an opportunity like this when I was starting out. In fact, I emailed all of the gurus around asking for something like this back in the day. None of them had an opportunity like this, but it was worth a try.

Let's put this into perspective:

I do okay with my business right now. I have about a half dozen people working for the company and we're fairly stable. But let's say Eban Pagan, Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Frank Kern, or any other business big-shot gave me an opportunity like this. I'd jump on it in a HEARTBEAT. 6 months of sacrifice and volunteering for experience, wisdom, and insights that can make me MILLIONS in the future? Sign me the f- up.

At least half of the reason I'm semi-successful in my life is because of the people I spend time around. My friends are successful, wealthy, educated, go-getter-types and that influence from them has been instrumental in my own development.

Now I realize that in this case the ROI isn't monetarily based, but the analogy still holds true. If I was just starting in game right now, I wouldn't even have to think about doing something like this. It'd be a no-brainer.

Think about it: Tyler himself did EXACTLY this when he was getting good. Remember sleeping in Papa's closet at ProHo? I slept in my car and at my work in San Diego at one point. El Topo slept in his car to be able to afford a boot camp with Sinn.

All of us who lack the natural talent have had to make some sacrifices in order to get good.

This is a great opportunity for those of you who aren't making huge strides on your own.

Let's put it this way: RSD would never let me do something like this, but if they did, I would consider it myself.

Why?

RSD is a 3 million dollar a year company. They were featured in INC last year. You don't think I might learn something from a company like that?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm 
Real Social Dynamics Instructor

I can't say it better than Fuji said it..

But I'll say this.. the people who make MOVES in life, would jump on an opportunity like this in a SECOND.

Sure there's some sacrifices but dammit they're WELL worth it. There's no "place" you get to where you say "ok I'm awesome I don't need training anymore." And I some guys think there is and are trying to quasi fake it by trying to trash-talk this opportunity.

I would take a bootcamp with Jlaix in a second. And he's a BUDDY of mine and I could jump on with him on his bootcamp any time I wanted. But the training and the process I'd be forced to go thru by attending ANYTHING as a student makes me learn and grow and become better.

I don't know if most of you are still in college- which lends itself to the belittling of "training".. 'cuz gawdammit they shove it down your throats in college. But really guys.. training is the SHIT. And its very hard to get once you leave the college life.

I gave myself to the military.. sacrificed YEARS.. to become a better person. I gave myself to rsd, I gave myself to sports, education..

How to sext!!

^^ Click it to learn how to sext like a demon

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:02 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Dj Fuji and ManWhore I see your points....But the difference between what Tyler Durden did and what he is offering are two different things. Tyler built his empire at the time the PUA scene was about to explode. He was one of the main characters in New York Times number 1 seller "The Game." So he already had a mega million business in the works.

Fast forward to the year 2011 and the scene is already flooded with all sorts of gurus offering bootcamps, advice, material, etc...I think we can all agree the scene is not at it's peak anymore since long gone are shows such as pickup artist and the book which came out in 2005.

So if a working individual offers to pay 5-10 grand in traveling cost, you're not taking into account the opportunity cost of missing work for the next 6 months so you can travel with Tyler. There is another 10-12 grand (assuming 2 grand a month is avg salary for most). So now you're looking at close to $20,000 just be an assistant instructor.

Granted he may end up hiring you full time, but it's not like you invested $20,000 for a stake in his company. In the end you may have learned some invaluable skills about pickup, but what other benefits do you reap along the way? How to run a business? Well you can get a bachelors in business for cheaper than that.

I'm in my final year of business school and hopefully on my way to starting my MBA after this. To put it in basic business English guys, if you were to take this gig, you have to ask yourself do the benefits outweigh the cost? Would you be willing to invest $20,000 to learn pickup from a master, because after your 6 months are up there is no guarantee that a job in the company will open up for you?

Just my two cents :unknown:

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:01 pm 

SixPack wrote:
Dj Fuji and ManWhore I see your points....But the difference between what Tyler Durden did and what he is offering are two different things. Tyler built his empire at the time the PUA scene was about to explode. He was one of the main characters in New York Times number 1 seller "The Game." So he already had a mega million business in the works.

Fast forward to the year 2011 and the scene is already flooded with all sorts of gurus offering bootcamps, advice, material, etc...I think we can all agree the scene is not at it's peak anymore since long gone are shows such as pickup artist and the book which came out in 2005.

So if a working individual offers to pay 5-10 grand in traveling cost, you're not taking into account the opportunity cost of missing work for the next 6 months so you can travel with Tyler. There is another 10-12 grand (assuming 2 grand a month is avg salary for most). So now you're looking at close to $20,000 just be an assistant instructor.

Granted he may end up hiring you full time, but it's not like you invested $20,000 for a stake in his company. In the end you may have learned some invaluable skills about pickup, but what other benefits do you reap along the way? How to run a business? Well you can get a bachelors in business for cheaper than that.

I'm in my final year of business school and hopefully on my way to starting my MBA after this. To put it in basic business English guys, if you were to take this gig, you have to ask yourself do the benefits outweigh the cost? Would you be willing to invest $20,000 to learn pickup from a master, because after your 6 months are up there is no guarantee that a job in the company will open up for you?

You do realize that both MW and I served in the military, right? I was paid 20k a year to do a 100k a year job. And get shot at while i did it.

Here's how i see things.

1. When Tyler was sleeping on the floor of Papa's place at ProHo, he wasn't doing it to build a massive empire. He was doing it because he wanted to get girls. There was no business decision there. He simply wanted to get better.

2. I don't think the scene is dead right now. There are more guys involved in pickup than ever, especially considering the lack of a major tv show and a bad economy. Do you think RSD is doing better in 2005 vs now?

3. 10k in travelling costs? Let's say you have to travel one long flight (cross countryish) and one short flight (NYC->Miami) per month. That's a pretty gnarley flight schedule. Since you don't have to pay for hotels, you'd be paying about $400 and $200 per flight, respectively. That's $600 a month. $600 x 6 months = $3600 and that's assuming you're paying pretty much full price and flying every 2 weeks (unlikely).

4. You could make the exact same monetary argument about college -- massive opportunity cost, tuition, books, etc. Do they guarantee you a job when you graduate? How many colleges can you go to where $20,000 will pay for room, board, books, expenses, AND opportunity costs?

Bottom line, for someone who was like me when i first started, the benefits here are well worth the costs. That said, if you come into this already fairly decent, it might not be.

Contact J The Ripper via PM for info on exclusive discounts for my coaching programs!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:42 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

djfuji wrote:

You do realize that both MW and I served in the military

Right on brotha, I was also :drinks:

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:27 pm 

Oh yeah, i think gudtimes told me about that. He had only good things to say about your game too. Good shit. Love seeing fellow veterans doing well in the game.

Contact J The Ripper via PM for info on exclusive discounts for my coaching programs!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:21 am 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Well said, Sixpack. I understand that this might be an opportunity of a life time. So to each guy who is thinking and strongly considering doing this...Know your options, figure out the logistics, and have options if this doesn't work out for you.

I see the points of DJ Fuji and Manwhore and they make good points as well.

Since we are part of Casanova Crew, I want guys who are new here and those thinking about to at least know all points of view and make a healthy decision. In the end, those who make that decision to do it, its going to be tough and lots of long nights but there will be anything...RISKS and REWARDS.

Evaluate as Sixpack stated in the best possible light and worse possible situations.

This is why we have a forum of like minded guys to discuss, educate, provide points of views, and ultimately the newer guys who are in this journey into this change in their lives.

I would have considered it if I had the money back then when I was younger. You would need to save up some money, get your schedule with RSD, know the places and get plane tickets early, find places to crash through craig's list or hostels, provide your own meals, know you are going to take some time off from work/school which you will have to explain in your resume possibly, and then go all in and do what you need to do help RSD and learn each day from them....

That's one way I would think you could make it happen...but in the end....Evaluate the RISKs and REWARDs...

Good luck to those who make that decision!

SixPack wrote:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Off Topic » Job Postings