Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Off Topic » Job Postings

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:06 pm 

Seriously...unless you see good guys in field you don't really know how much you suck.

Thats the whole point. I've interned for jeffy for a few months now and my game is waay better than I had before--that includes multiple pulls in a night 3 times in the last 5 months. And pulling many times to the van. You can intern for any instructor in the company, but you really end up making friends with the rest of the people if you put in the effort and you're cool.

Recently, I got to hang with the crew again in Miami and got another boost in my game--directly credited to some specific advice by tyler couple of months back when I hung out with him in NYC.

Hung out in vegas again for a couple of days (sort of serendipity) attending the hotseat event--mind you I've attended it many times, but literally every time there are new things tyler talks about..I don't know where he comes up with his ideas. More boost -- pulled twice during the weekend. Another few months and shit might just get lethal...who knows. You invest your time and see what happens.

Btw, I was sleeping in my car in vegas....but that was just for fun lol. Luckily I'm not broke so I can choose to hang out wherever.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:24 pm 

It seems like that, but what I've seen of tyler, its a shit ton of hard work. The blueprint etc. doesn't come just by taking a quiet shit on the toilet.

SixPack wrote:
He was one of the main characters in New York Times number 1 seller "The Game." So he already had a mega million business in the works.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:22 pm 

the value you get from it is almost besides the point for me. A $3 million a year company should be paying for a camera-man, not having people pay to have the opportunity to film them.

That's the reason we have a minimum wage. People are willing to do back-breaking work for very little pay. Even though the people would be happy with what they get paid, we say no, you're being exploited, we're gonna demand companies pay you more.

There are stories that during the Great Depression certain companies like munitions factories would pay good wages to their workers. When the factory had an explosion, job applicants would line up around the block cuz they knew workers had died during the explosion and the factory would be looking for new workers. The people thought the good wages was adequate compensation for risking their lives. This is the whole reason we have a million safeguards and regulations in places for companies. People are willing to work in risky environments if the pay is right but we as a society say no, we won't let companies exploit people no matter how much value the employee gets.

This is not a true internship. Traditional internships are when the companies don't need the interns but do them a favor by allowing them to do work so they can learn. The work the interns do is usually non-essential and would have been done by paid employees anyway. Traditional internships are not simply free labor and a way to get around minimum wage laws. They're meant to benefit the interns way more than the companies. In this instance, the company seems to benefit way more. Not the way it's supposed to be.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Off Topic » Job Postings