Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey

Have You Ever Taken a Bootcamp?
Yes 38%  38%  [ 26 ]
No 62%  62%  [ 43 ]
Total votes : 69

Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:12 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Have You Ever Taken a Bootcamp?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:25 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Wow, close to 40% have taken bootcamps, that's a pretty impressive number!

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:14 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Yes..I have

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:49 pm 

Yup. Did an RSD bootcamp several years ago. I think I was one in about 20 guys. Huge waste of money.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:15 am 
CCOC Member

Maxtro wrote:
Yup. Did an RSD bootcamp several years ago. I think I was one in about 20 guys. Huge waste of money.

Wasn't there a money back guarantee that could help you get your money back?

I mean, let's face it: $2000 is no joke!

"It was either sink or swim and I wanted to fly." -Bravo

Post Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:01 pm 

Vann Vinuzzio wrote:
Maxtro wrote:

You know how these bootcamp works. You approach tons of chicks with BT tactics that gets you tons of reaction, making you feel good. Then you felt too good at the end of the BC that you would feel too guilty to demand your money back.

However, a week later, you realize you aint getting shit result and by this time, it's too late to get your money back.

Not to mention the pickup "gurus" are good at building a connection with you. They'll do something like "oh man, i used to be a nerd just like you and i worked so hard for my game etc etc" so you feel a "connection" and maybe even "friendship" wiht these gurus so you'll less likely to demand for your money.

Bootcamp is fucking bullshit

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:14 pm 

iambrian wrote:
Vann Vinuzzio wrote:
Maxtro wrote:

You know how these bootcamp works. You approach tons of chicks with BT tactics that gets you tons of reaction, making you feel good. Then you felt too good at the end of the BC that you would feel too guilty to demand your money back.

However, a week later, you realize you aint getting shit result and by this time, it's too late to get your money back.

Not to mention the pickup "gurus" are good at building a connection with you. They'll do something like "oh man, i used to be a nerd just like you and i worked so hard for my game etc etc" so you feel a "connection" and maybe even "friendship" wiht these gurus so you'll less likely to demand for your money.

Bootcamp is fucking bullshit

Actually I did one and I agree with the post above. Literally the instructor is like how many approaches have you done so far? I'm like dunno 100. He's like ok approach 25 sets and your goal is to get a makeout. Then he went off doing his own thing as did I. I was like what the fuck? I couldn't even focus because I was like seriously I paid for this shit?

There was only one thing that was good. I found one interaction that was good and he held the fatty. I wasn't use to escalating so he was like if you don't kiss her on the cheek 3 times within one min I will take her from you. So I did and learnt a little about escalation. And it broke that barrier for me. So this did help.

There was some theory seminar. But seriously I was kind of pissed when I was told ok just go out and approach as much as you can.........soooo I paid $2500 for you to tell me to approach?????????????

And yes he did "befriend me." Like the post above said.
So at the end of the bootcamp I asked him if bootcamps were like you just send us off on our own. He's like yeah i've had some students that I sent off and I didn't see them all night. Ummmm then why do they need to pay you?

http://www.casanovacrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15842&sid=82341e2d17a582144f20fa155929bd97

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:04 pm 

Yes,I have

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey