Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey

Do You Drink When You Sarge?
Never 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
Occasionally 19%  19%  [ 11 ]
Rarely 10%  10%  [ 6 ]
1 Drink Limit 5%  5%  [ 3 ]
2 Drinks 15%  15%  [ 9 ]
3 Drinks 14%  14%  [ 8 ]
More Than 3 Drinks 14%  14%  [ 8 ]
As Many As It Takes 17%  17%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 59

Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:33 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Do You Drink When You Sarge?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:36 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

I find this to be a very interesting topic because some like myself feel that getting a little buzzed while at a club or bar loosens us up. Plus when everyone else around you is drinking, it's hard to have the mind set that you'll just pass on a drink. It's like a kid in the candy store, he wants what every other kid is having. On the flip side, others swear that even having one drink will fuck up your game. I would like to hear from people who have overcome drinking at a bar/club and get there input on how much it has changed their ability to sarge.

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:17 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

SixPack wrote:
I would like to hear from people who have overcome drinking at a bar/club and get there input on how much it has changed their ability to sarge.

I was never a drinker, so going without it for a year wasn't hard. Anytime I drank, my game sucked ass and I wound up saying really dumb shit or missing cues. You really can't learn a new skill if you're not sober, whether it's how to calibrate in an interaction or any other ability. So I'd say stay sober for as long as it takes you to unchode and become a healthy sociable guy around women.

Once I internalized the basics, I started to drink a bit (1 drink usually at most). My game still sucks when I drink, but now that I'm "normal" I can usually get the results I want regardless. Note however, sober girls in bars don't take kindly to drunk fools spitting game.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:50 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

You see, I don't have a problem if I have a couple of drinks. If anything it loosens me up and puts me in a good mood. If I'm at a crowded bar without a drink I just get irritable because I'm just ping ponging off others in the bar. At least with a beer in my hand I feel less tense. When it comes to gaming a chick while drinking I know my limits and usually won't say shit to her if I'm too over the top!

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:24 am 

If the mood strikes me, sure y not? but mostly I drink chillen with friends or at parties when not in Wolfish mode. I don't condone it what so ever but it's bad for health no? Y not try right? How many of us had drunken sex? Or loosened up from a tight day? Up 2 u right?

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey