Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey

Do Looks Matter?
Yes and it's a joke that most instructors are good looking 35%  35%  [ 32 ]
To a degree 54%  54%  [ 49 ]
No 5%  5%  [ 5 ]
Undecided (Still waiting to judge for Myself) 5%  5%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 91

Post subject: Re: Do Looks Matter?
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:09 pm 

Looks which includes height make things a hell of a lot easier. I have no doubt that if I was at least 3 inches taller (I'm 5'6) I'd have much better luck with women.

Being good looking and or tall also has the benefit of increasing your self-esteem in other words having it not be hurt because you are short or not so good looking.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:57 pm 
CCLB Member

Power transcends looks.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:39 am 

Whenever there's a thread about looks, it seem that there are guys with height complexes than looks.

I think the primary reason because guys just are lazy bastards and refuse to put in the work to look good. They rather blame it on factors they cant control, their heights.

The fact of the matter is, unless genetically, you're deform, ANY guy can look at least 8.5. To be 9 or 10 in looks means you have to be genetically gifted.

However, if you're at least 8.5 in looks, you can easily pull most girls.

Here's a prime example of a guy who's not genetically a 9 in looks but makes the best of what he got: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =125323391

He prob bang more models than mystery or every guys in this forum combine.

While it's "possible" to be 8.5 in looks, it's certainly as hell aint easy. getting 8 percent body fat with a really good lean muscle built isnt really easy by any stretch of imagination.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:40 pm 

The first thing that we need to do is break down what "good looking" really means. When someone says "good-looking" we all think of a blue-eyed pretty boy. But that's not what being good-looking really is:

Looks = fashion + health + youth.

If you don't have one of these, just amp up the rest:

- If you are bald, you better have a six pack.
- If you are old, you better dress up and look slick, etc etc.

Also don't forget that looks are a way for anybody to asses your status (fashion) and your genetic quality (youth / health).

Phew! Glad I got that out of the way! That said, looks matter A LOT.

Let me tell you about some natural friends of mine. These dudes... man... they generate INSANE amounts of attraction. And without even uttering a word!

They are very good looking. But not in the way you think. These guys could have never been fashion models. I fact, back in the day - when I had zero game - I though that my friends were just ugly motherfuckers, condemned to celibacy. Little did I know, girls ended up loving these "ugly" dudes later on.

They don't look pretty, but they look very masculine. Think of a tough dude: big chin, bony nose, small eyes, prominent collarbone. They look fit too.

I know many of you already understand this distinction (the ones that actually go out at least), but whenever I hear this whole "do looks matter?" discussion I get the feeling that there's a lot of confusion.

Also if your game is tight, you will definitely out-game pretty much 90% of the good looking dudes out there.

Sorry for the boring post, (still I hope it helps!)

Rockett

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey