Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey

Bootcamp Prices
Too Expensive 92%  92%  [ 59 ]
Just about the Right Price 8%  8%  [ 5 ]
Under priced 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 64

Post subject: Re: Bootcamp Prices
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:13 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

itsalexforsure wrote:
Kinda of a tangent... but maybe JTR knows this. On average, out of all the bootcamps, about what percentage of guys are successful afterwords. I know difficult to define "success", I guess what I mean by it, is a guy that before had completely no game, and now is average or better.

If that % is high, then $2k-3k is a bargain, considering you are learning skill that will lead you to obtain a fundamental need(sex) in life.

I have heard tv show hosts ask Mehow, Braddock, etc their bootcamps' success rate and they all avoided the question...

I'd say about 65% of all the guys who take a bootcamp and stay in CC for at least a year get really good. And by really good I mean vastly improved social skills and getting laid frequently. Taking a bootcamp complimented by being an active CC member has been a pretty successful combination.

Most poeple who take bootcamps but dont have a support group pushing them to keep applying the principles they learned on thier BC usually drop out within months.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey