Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey

Do you "steal" PUA products?
I always purchase PUA products 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
I regularly download PUA products for free via bit torrent or other sources 62%  62%  [ 56 ]
I both buy and download stuff 34%  34%  [ 31 ]
Total votes : 90

Post Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:36 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

Do you "steal" PUA products?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:16 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Haha, out of 23 post no one claims to only buy the material. Hell, it can be pretty expensive for all the PUA material that is out there!

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:00 pm 
CCOC Member

youtube count as stealing? LOL.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:21 pm 

i was really curious about this one, especially since the nerdy are inherently ones with lady problems =]

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:30 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

I think that most of the products are way overpriced.
If there's something on "try it before you buy it" basis, I'll jump on it.
Or, if something (I've seen products from Johnny Wolf and another source) is less than $50, that's good for me.

Personally, many "gurus" need to understand that people are tired of paying hundreds of dollars for stuff that rarely brings about results.

It's bad enough that bootcamps cost thousands of dollars, but, products that cost hundreds, just simply makes everyone feel like we're lambs for slaughter.

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:17 pm 

If a PU product works for me, I'll pay for it...

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:50 am 
CC Hollywood Member

I do not buy ANYTHING that is made available somewhere in digital format. If I can not procure for some reason the exact match I WILL download a free product available from competition.

I never paid for an ebook, an audio book or a movie download or a song in my life. I ain't saying I have tons and tons of pirate stuff, but yeah...

ARRRRRR :bomb:

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Post Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:33 pm 

I really wouldn't purchase training, consultation, or learning material on any subject that I can reasonably expect to become proficient in by my own devices, even if difficult. I've become a highly skilled musician, record producer and swordsman through nothing but my own practice.

That said, my current study into metallurgy is being purchased because of the inherent danger of my usual method of simply, "trying it out" until I figure it out. I'm not touching a white-hot piece of steel before knowing that it is, in fact, liquid and will splash, boring spherical holes into my shoes, feet, and floor.
Girls, on the other hand, there are plenty of. They are mostly harmless, and one can often rely solely on being an embarassing creeper for awhile until self-made ropes can be learned.

This contains an important marketing strategy for anyone who sells PUA products: The focus must be on what the consumer can't do by themselves. Something that is too complex, difficult, risky, or otherwise awesome that they'd want to have a professional around for guidance.
As to what- beats me, but breathing fire has worked at least once.

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”
-Genghis Khan

Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:15 pm 
CCLB Member

This is my theory, and since I'm always right, it's fact: These Gurus charge extortionate amounts of money for their products knowing that they will get 5 people maximum to actually purchase them, because they know that one of the buyers is going to upload it to a site, and then it will be free for everyone. They figure, 1,2,3, people buy their junk for 2-300 dollars, they at least make a few bucks. Rather than selling it cheap, as in 40-50 bucks and have the same uploading happen, they lose their ass. Not only that, but in every single product, they market their other "advanced, better, all new", etc. product so it is just more marketing. I think they're stealing more than anyone else is.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:03 pm 

Personally Ive noticed that when I pay for a product, I actually take the time to read it carefully and I actually try to use the info.

When I get something for free, or bootleg it, I skim through it to look for magic bullets, and dont get much results from it. This is true for me for PUA products, as well as everything else non pua related.

Example; a long long time ago, i bought a copy of the VA Method, spent money to print it out at staples, bound it, and sat there reading it and using the methods in field and got a lot out of it. (at least at the time in 2006)

But guys that just read the ebook online, especially guys that didnt pay for it, and just bootlegged it, got less than 10% of the results I got from the exact same book.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey