Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey

Do you "steal" PUA products?
I always purchase PUA products 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
I regularly download PUA products for free via bit torrent or other sources 62%  62%  [ 56 ]
I both buy and download stuff 34%  34%  [ 31 ]
Total votes : 90

Post Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:47 pm 

People buy pua products because they think something in it will fix their problems with women when in reality, most of the time it's fucking obvious.

99 percent of the time, when i download the pua product that reportedly cost thousands of dollars, i found it's almost useless in helping me get chicks. Yes, i have tried out every single one of their techniques hundreds of times.

The reality is, you can just blow some mediocre technique as some kind of miracle pill out of proportion and charge a shitload of money. However, if you open your fucking eyes and look at how the real life naturals gets laid, those advices and knowledge are free and they're REAL.

Here's another hint. David Deangelo said that the best way to get people to buy your pua shit is to give out your best shit for free.

After downloading a shitload of nearly every single product i could think of, i found out that the majority of the gurus actually followed david d's advice. Just look at their free shit, chances are, it's prob 80 percent of the good shit they got that they're charging for thousands of dollars anyway. Dont fall for the marketing bullshit.

The only pua product that i saw that worth's its value was brad P fashion bible. This thing cost under 20 bucks and the advice is pretty damn solid. Will you get laid by this thing alone? probably not. However, from visiting many many pua meeting, i can see that the majority of you need to fix your image. its ridicolous for a fatass wearing a baggy outdated clothing and expect to magically pickup super models.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:45 pm 
CCOC Member

I don't hesitate to buy if there's a money back guarantee and I am more than happy to return anything that didn't live up to its ridiculous claims (which most products are!). But even that gets exhausting after a while. A person doesn't need a bunch of stuff to get good. Get barely a book or two and know it inside-out and most importantly APPLY IT!!

Game On!

"It was either sink or swim and I wanted to fly." -Bravo

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey