Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey

Did you get the attention you paid for at the bootcamp?
No. I was often ignored and/or left with "assistants" rather than the name I paid for. 42%  42%  [ 10 ]
Yea, I guess. 29%  29%  [ 7 ]
Definatley. It was very personalized. 29%  29%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 24

Post Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:51 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

Did you get the attention you paid for at the bootcamp?

No. I was often ignored and/or left with "assistants" rather than the name I paid for.
Yea, I guess.
Definatley. It was very personalized.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:01 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Are we just talking infield bootcamps, or other PUA venues such as seminars?

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:03 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Yes. I took a bootcamp with DJ Fuji when he was with MeHow in Dec 2008.

I think there was 6 or 7 guys that bootcamp in Chicago. I really only wanted to do the seminar but Fuji pulled me aside and explained to me to the benefits.

They were valid points he made and I made my own internal judgment. "Why am I here if I don't go all the way?"...so I added the infield bootcamp also for those two nights.

It made a difference to me. Not all of the guys took the infield. I believe it was only 4 of the 7 guys then went out. The first night was only 3 but the next night the other guy heard our experiences so then he went out as well.

Fuji really covered alot during the seminar and really emphasized the basics stuff. Body language, voice tonality, approach, smiling....

Too me that made a whole lot of difference. I was more aware that my own body language was not right when I was in set. So we drilled it before going out. All of us.

Then we added some stacked routines. Mind you I didn't read the GTG book before coming to the bootcamp so I was taking notes like crazy and just trying as much to remember all that stuff. We practiced and practiced as he gave us the material.

Being infield with an instructor helped me alot. He even helped wing me when I isolated a girl from mixed 2 set. At the point in the isolation, I thought I was done but he comes over "you want to wing for you?" I was like "umm..ok"...I guess he noticed the obstacle "guy" just standing there watching us and I guess he sensed I was uncomfortable. Well to the point, I couldn't escalate because I forgot what to do next..lols..I had the rapport and comfort but I was nervous trying to kino and escalate more..

In regards to trying using some of MeHow's stuff...Most of the guys thought it was weird. We all tried using it but it came off weird. The one routine I use to effect and still do now is my version of the "SF handshake"..Those 2 nights I used on sets and even the hired guns at the bar.

I would write more because lots of stuff that happened was a great learning experience for me. Its like seeing the matrix as some guys say..

There were really good lessons with each set he had me approached:
1) mixed set
2) asian set
3) blond sets
4) large sets (I remember just opening a guy while we are going the bathroom..after i talkin a bit..he was like..come with me and I'll introduce you to my friends..next thing I am at the bar, drinking wish his friends and talking to HBs all around..then merging other sets as they came in...that was tough!)
5) engaging a set and then FUJI twice threw in a guy to wing with me..(that was something I was not ready for..but it was a good push for me to know how to wing also.. )

So, in overall, yes I got the attention from the bootcamp. It was a small group of guys going infield with an instructor who really cared. At various points while in set, he came to each of us and basically gave us the next step. Later after the infield training, he gave us feedback. At first I was skeptical but after seeing him also demostrate kiss close in like 5 minutes I knew that this stuff works.

So there's my two cents in...

GUDTIMES121
aka "FAB"

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:57 pm 

I did an RSD bootcamp about 4-5 years ago. I don't know how they run things now but back then it was a mess.

Must have been 20 guys. I remember having a different instructor each night. I remember the Australian dude and some Asian guy as my instructors. I never actually talked to Tyler. The attention I got was minimal.

I felt very cheated but because of my low-self esteem at the time I didn't stand up for myself and demand more assistance. Falling through the cracks is a horrible experience when you paid over a grand.

Once again that was 4-5 years ago and I don't know how RSD works now.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey