Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey

Would you attend a "How To Game Girls of Different Nationalities" seminar?
Yes 68%  68%  [ 19 ]
No 32%  32%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 28

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:57 pm 

i love Asian girls

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:09 am 

Chinese girls are tough if you don't know their speech flow patterns and cultural understanding.
If you do on the other-hand you'll get a very successful hit percentage. You guys should totally see who best understands them and had continuous success in that race. Can't be just a big name to sell sits. We need good ideas and advice from everyone not just they got a book out. They game many imitations out here in China from a free video/book download to straight 50cent copies on the street in Chinese and in English it's nuts. More media means being less true to the art I guess...

But on a lighter note. I got laid yesterday from a girl I met on my iPhone... the app was called "Who's here or Who's around me. Sumtang like that. It's Money

Attachments:
Nicole2.jpg
Nicole2.jpg [ 76.17 KiB | Viewed 1025 times ]

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:29 am 

Seminar on Punjabi girls, (the hottest Indian girls are usually Punjabi or Sindhi)

1. Be part of their social group, since unless shes white-washed, she'll very rarely date someone random especially if he's not Punjabi Indian)
2. Make sure you have backup because chances are if you piss her off or her friends you'll have to fight a pack of angry Punjabi guys and trust me, these guys can throw it down. Ive gotten into fights with them.
3. Don't expect to get SNL's or even SYL's (same year), many punjabi girls are sikh, and they WILL NOT put out before marriage no matter how hard you plow, their religion is ingrained.
3. Oh and it definitely doesnt hurt to be rich/drive a nice cae/ be good-looking

You can game the white-washed ones like any other girl, but they are usually harder to find.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

kangna2009 wrote:
Seminar on Punjabi girls, (the hottest Indian girls are usually Punjabi or Sindhi)

1. Be part of their social group, since unless shes white-washed, she'll very rarely date someone random especially if he's not Punjabi Indian)
2. Make sure you have backup because chances are if you piss her off or her friends you'll have to fight a pack of angry Punjabi guys and trust me, these guys can throw it down. Ive gotten into fights with them.
3. Don't expect to get SNL's or even SYL's (same year), many punjabi girls are sikh, and they WILL NOT put out before marriage no matter how hard you plow, their religion is ingrained.
3. Oh and it definitely doesnt hurt to be rich/drive a nice cae/ be good-looking

You can game the white-washed ones like any other girl, but they are usually harder to find.

Information that would have been appreciated 4 MONTHS ago, lol.

:bomb:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:47 am 

J The Ripper wrote:
kangna2009 wrote:

Information that would have been appreciated 4 MONTHS ago, lol.

:bomb:

Lol well if you do end up going out with another one now you know what to do. Oh yea and I forgot to add, Armenian chicks are pretty much the same as what Maharaja said. Only thing I would add is hang out in Glendale more.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:41 am 

Im armenian and I think the biggest thing armenians are worried about is what there social circle thinks. Thats why it might be harder if your not armenian as well. Because most armenians are raised that there only allowed to date a armenian. But that doesnt mean you cant get a couple lays here and there with them haha

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:56 am 
Crew Moderator`

This would make for a very interesting seminar. Not an easy one to put on because of the many variables, I imagine. So, mad props if executed well.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:32 pm 

Vtecvick wrote:
Im armenian and I think the biggest thing armenians are worried about is what there social circle thinks. Thats why it might be harder if your not armenian as well. Because most armenians are raised that there only allowed to date a armenian. But that doesnt mean you cant get a couple lays here and there with them haha

Yeah. that's a big thing with a lot of middle eastern/south asian/asian girls I noticed.

If you fuck/hook up with a guy outside the race(or a select few others) you're branded a slut forever, lol. People hear, family members might hear, it could get back to parents, uncles, aunts, etc.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:27 pm 
Crew Moderator`

The Maharaja wrote:
Vtecvick wrote:

Yeah. that's a big thing with a lot of middle eastern/south asian/asian girls I noticed.

If you fuck/hook up with a guy outside the race(or a select few others) you're branded a slut forever, lol. People hear, family members might hear, it could get back to parents, uncles, aunts, etc.

This just means one thing...

You have to make her know that nobody will find out about you two. It's the forbidden love that happens in secret. As long as she knows that her friends won't find out and judge her, then you should be free to game.

Kinda like Romeo & Juliet. From what I remember in elementary school, they didn't get mom & dad's approval. They fucked in the bushes.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:29 am 
CC Boston Team Lead

Johnny Wolf actually has a pretty good product called "How to game Asian girls". Read/listened to it. It's good.

I'm sure that Santa and I can add to the mix on how to game Russian (fmr Soviet Union) chicks (and how to avoid dating them :D).

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey