Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey

Would you attend a "How To Game Girls of Different Nationalities" seminar?
Yes 68%  68%  [ 19 ]
No 32%  32%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 28

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:24 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Envy wrote:
I'm sure that Santa and I can add to the mix on how to game Russian (fmr Soviet Union) chicks (and how to avoid dating them :D).

Depends on how "Russian" they are. If they are from there recently (1-3 years) or lived there for more than 20 - 25 years then all you gotta do is state you abstain from drinking due to spiritual reasons. That alone will blow her mind to smithereens and you will get a value adjustment to equal Dalai Lama. Nearly every Russian guy drinks and paws them. Super direct, very caveman. In Russia women are submissive. Women's lib never reached there much. After WWII there were 30% fewer Russian/Ukrainian/Polish/Belorussian men than women. So only the hotter non bitch shielded women got to reproduce. And that became a cultural norm. Hotness and submissiveness.

If you do not dominate in bed you are toast.

Gold digger alert is high. If you are weak she will play you. Hard.

Russian girls can feel cold, many are not into PDAs. If on a date in public run comfort game and light kino and escalate hard when in private.

Do not date Russian/Ukrainian women . Fidelity is a super foreign word.

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:37 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

Dude, that's the kind of material you reserve for the seminar!
Ugh, can't take you anywhere!

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:55 pm 

I already gave an Asian girl seminar in this forum. you all owe me ten bucks. thx.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:19 pm 
CCIE Member

kangna2009 wrote:
Seminar on Punjabi girls, (the hottest Indian girls are usually Punjabi or Sindhi)

1. Be part of their social group, since unless shes white-washed, she'll very rarely date someone random especially if he's not Punjabi Indian)
2. Make sure you have backup because chances are if you piss her off or her friends you'll have to fight a pack of angry Punjabi guys and trust me, these guys can throw it down. Ive gotten into fights with them.
3. Don't expect to get SNL's or even SYL's (same year), many punjabi girls are sikh, and they WILL NOT put out before marriage no matter how hard you plow, their religion is ingrained.
3. Oh and it definitely doesnt hurt to be rich/drive a nice cae/ be good-looking

You can game the white-washed ones like any other girl, but they are usually harder to find.

seen this happen many times haha i hate that shit, but i know in the end, ill be with a punjabi chick

P.S. my friend wanted to hook me up today with a girl (indian) i dont even know :unknown: so that follows rule number 1 haha

Live and Learn.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 pm 

Envy wrote:
Johnny Wolf actually has a pretty good product called "How to game Asian girls". Read/listened to it. It's good.

If im in town during the event Ill happily come speak about it for free to the Casanova Crew.

The product of mine you are talking about is the Asian Dating Method by the way.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:56 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

now this seminar would have been golden. It would be great to know what others know about ethnic barriers other girls set up.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News » PUA Global Survey