Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions » Under 21

Post Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:17 am 

RyanthePUA:

Sarged the Irvine Spectrum with newcomers Volcom and GuyontheCouch. I decided to help guyonthecouch with his approach anxiety by making him do random shit like talk to a girl's soccer team, skip while holding hands, and other stuff that'd b awkward, after we finished I told him to close his eyes, and focus all his consciousness on the fact that talking to girls he'd never met before is alot less embaressing/wrong then acting like a jackass. It worked he opened sets, had basic conversation (what are you guys doing today, etc..) I made Volcom approach a 2set while we met guyonthecouch at Wahoo's after i had finished eating. Volcom isn't struggling with AA as much, I made him approach a 2set (hb8, hb9) with the threat of not getting a ride back home, he got blown out and i approached the same set and asked them: "what did he say?", they responded: "he asked us what was good to eat here..." I later mentioned to Volcom that everything about him screamed Direct-game to that set, yet he went indirect and consequently was incongruent. we gotta work on being congruent and also having social callibration (thanks to Envy). I made them do approaches, would come in and help save the conversation if it was dying, also wanted them to get an idea of my conversational style so they could later realize that every1 flourishes when they use their own unique way infield.

I approached a 2set (hb8, hb7.5) asked why these two beautiful girls didnt have any hipster guys carrying their bags from nordstrom and shit, got some playful banter going, did some kino, the guys came and sat down at my right after i introduced them later in set, got a number close from winter (the hb7.5) which led to minor text game later. Then consequently i got a txt from my target Shelby (hb8) for which i kinda wished i stayed in set longer for better text game.

Overall:
great day
lots of fun
learned alot (even by explaining some fundamentals to volcom and guyonthecouch)

Will have better more organized field reports for CC21 later on, tired from clubbing (it's 3:16am), gonna sleep, and do daygame again later in afternoon.

If anyone actually has any questions/comments about 8/21/10 cc21-sarging, PM me.

goodnight. :stars:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 am 
CCSD Member

Lol under 21 clubbing unless you were able to sneak
in again, mr. 15 year old. Applause for day gaming at a a mall. Personally I hate going anywhere to game, but that is just me being lazy. charleeboy can attest to the fact that when I finally get to the place then and only then do I get excited, but I really dislike outdoor malls.

Did any of you open hired guns? Has Volcom had any experience with 2sets in the day beforehand. Did either Volcom or guyonthecouch get any numbers?

When are you turning 16 :rofl:

WWFMD

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 am 

I'm 18 years of age actually. Rumors tend to be in the many when one is notorious ;)

Volcom and guyonthecouch both got numbers.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Newbies Questions » Under 21