Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Casanova Crew FAQ

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:51 am 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Austin wrote:
Before you go running around asking senior cc members a million bazillion questions about shit they have all ready answered hundreds of times before, check here. Chances are, it's all ready been answered, in great detail, free and without all the b.s. that comes with over-marketed mpuas.

on a second note, it's going to take some time compiling everything so feel free to drop a Q and we'll get back to you with an A ASAP.

-Austin

Good luck...

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:02 am 
CC Boston Team Lead

Not quite a newb, but, I hear this from newbs more than I'd like to "How do I escalate?" "How do I know if she likes me?"

People seem to err on the side of caution, so, here's my contribution to the FAQ section.

First thing you wanna do upon entering the community is,

THROW CAUTION TO THE WIND!
Go balls to the wall, and, push way beyond your comfort level!

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:23 pm 
CC Supporter

This is a great Idea. Having a basic FAQ on shit like texting & Flaking would help alot. Im at a point where something like this would help me a lot. And what Envy already mentioned too. Around when can we expect to see this?

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:39 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

Swiph wrote:
This is a great Idea. Having a basic FAQ on shit like texting & Flaking would help alot. Im at a point where something like this would help me a lot. And what Envy already mentioned too. Around when can we expect to see this?

Right fucking now!

Flaking? Most of the time because either they can, or, they have something better to do.
(Remember, women are selfish. You never hear of a chick jumping on a live grenade. For women, it's them first, you later. )
So, with that in mind, make sure that her "me first" plans revolve around you.
And, if you know that she's really into you (don't guess, ask!), and, she still flakes, tell her that you're not having any of that bullshit, and, you've got other options. Don't flaunt the "options", just, mention them "by the by".

Texting?
Again, refer to third-grade humor. Decibel, btw, has compiled a pretty decent texting 101 guide. Also, CC has a texting DVD, which is absolute gold. (Read "I want others to pitch in")

So, fuckers, PITCH IN!!!

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:05 pm 
CC Supporter

Envy wrote:
Swiph wrote:

Right fucking now!

Flaking? Most of the time because either they can, or, they have something better to do.
(Remember, women are selfish. You never hear of a chick jumping on a live grenade. For women, it's them first, you later. )
So, with that in mind, make sure that her "me first" plans revolve around you.
And, if you know that she's really into you (don't guess, ask!), and, she still flakes, tell her that you're not having any of that bullshit, and, you've got other options. Don't flaunt the "options", just, mention them "by the by".

Texting?
Again, refer to third-grade humor. Decibel, btw, has compiled a pretty decent texting 101 guide. Also, CC has a texting DVD, which is absolute gold. (Read "I want others to pitch in")

So, fuckers, PITCH IN!!!

Thnxx man I WILL!!!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:32 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Austin,

FINE!!! LOLs....

1) Check Doc's post about texting information from El Topo. Those two pages from El Topo's site are good.

2) Also add The Gareth Jones text game notes if you have them from his posts here and also from his text game seminar

3) Check Cyrus the Virus FRs for sexualization texts. Based off Captain Jack's and Nick the Quicks information. He trained with them and I've learned from those information as well.

4) There is two good posts I bumped from old CC OG members regarding sample texts. If you can find them, incorporate some of those texts.

5) Brad P text game openers

As Envy mentions....LESS is MORE....there is more than enough information for new guys and experienced guys to have. Once they have that, they should build off understanding the concepts and learn how to improvise on their own.

No need to have too much information...then it will become information overload. Keep it simple, build the foundation, practice, accept that their will be flakes, analyze the sticking points, and PRACTICE!!!

There....NOW somebody else pitch in or let's get to the next section...

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :hi: :good: :hi:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself » Casanova Crew FAQ