Gatekeeper Of The Bizzaro World Of CC Podcasts

Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack and a Stoggie Show Ep. 3

*Review of Mexinova show, Gigsaw, db, Austin & Ace, Manwhore shows
*Street Kings reviewed; contraversy galore
*Doc vs. Gigsaw reaches legendary proportions
*Solo sarging vs. winging
*Sixpacks text game explored
*Sixpack and Austin gang bang a girl?!
*Did they cross swords or was there shame?
*Gudtimes talks sexual
*Online dating horror stories
*Chewy Toffe And Little Panda Shout Outs
*Gudtimes meets Neil Strauss
*Was he a fuckin dick or cool as fuck?
*Is Candyman still alive?
*Why do Six and Gudtimes pronounce Alfaromeo's name "Alfa Row Mayo"? Weird...lol
*Vann Martigan returns?
*Sixpack thinks hairy pussies are good for massaging his schlong
*Will the catrin method ever be revealed?

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Gudtimes/ep3.mp3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:04 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Your best show so far for sure guys.

:drinks:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:32 am 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Thanks, JTR!!

I wanna know "El Catrin" method from you!!

And can I try the JTR special carne asada I have been hearing about too???

OH where the hell is Frank the Tank!?!?! You better be there next week...hahahaha...

As usual....

Gudtimes...

:hi: :hi: :good: :good: :good: :hi: :yahoo: :rofl: :hi:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:41 am 

My mistake was trying to explain myself. Kong acted like a god damn class act and hit me up asap. Wont explain or apologize next time.

Fuckin six pack : P. Not sure who this Gudtimes is but SixPack is sick as fuck..

btw JTR. spell my name right DEADAIM not deamaim or whatever

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:05 pm 

A good interview with Cajun in regards to the mindset of meeting women

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:15 pm 

Here is Cajun...

Similar to the "natural game" Sixpack talks about...and he gives examples of one routine he keeps in the back of his pocket. As long as you have one as your fail safe you can always open with it. Eventually you will begin to see the concepts Cajun talks about at the end and you rely less on the routines.

Sixpack and I will try to elaborate more on the next show.

Gudtimes...

:hi: :hi: :good: :good: :hi: :hi:

- Chinese proverb

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:17 pm 
The Gigsaw Show Host/CCOC Member

Just trivial facts, the videos that I shot was on 2-20 and on 2-22. That was after street kings which was shot on 2-13. But yeah, I was more comfortable and relax b/c I had already done a shitload of daygame prior. So I did had that going for me when I shot in front of the camera in street kings. And plus I also did live phone calls and live approaches on the JTR podcast show. So I was somewhat use to being in front of audience members already.

Haha, throughout all the six/gt shows, gt is always bashing on me. What happen, I thought were close friend since preschool, lol. For example ep 1 it was the bashing about my earthquake opener. And then some shit on ep 2. Then ep 3 it's about my approach style. You know gt well sixpack, why is that? Is b/c of his jealousy that an asian guy like myself is getting tons of results while I'm able to get away with off the wall, quirky/eccentric stuff and other people are not able to pull that off? Keep in mind i've been doing off the wall approaches ever since I first join the community (more off the wall then kong I might add) and that makes me congruent to that while other people are not congruent to that and that's why they can't pull it off like the way I pull it off. No one does day game like I do, PERIOD.

The reason why my approaches works for me and I get result from it boils back down to the fundamentals of standing out from the rest of the guys. Guys typically make normal approaches and blend in with the crowd. I on the other hand blend outside the crowd, I think outside the box. I make a lot of risk. No need to play it safe and that's where the calibration part get thrown out the window intentionally. By calibrating you are playing it safe, by not calibrating you are making a risk. And i like taking risk. Girls dig it when they see a guy who stands out and are interesting. So yeah, in a nutshell, lots of girls find me interesting and that's why I'm able to get tons of day 2 after the approach during day game. Not to bash you gt, but when was the last time you had a new lay or even a new day 2? I hear a lot of FR about yourself on your show, but no LR or any recent PUA sexual stories from you. That should clear up some stuff and if I was ever going to teach PUA, which I know I will be terrific at, I won't teach him my style b/c I'm probably the only one that can pull off what I do. I would customize my students towards his strength while I will help him minimize his weaknesses. Good job looking out for me sixpack, you are a good man, you have been looking out for me ever since the CC barbecue.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:23 pm 
Real Social Dynamics Instructor

Enjoyed the show- you guys are smooth. Congratz on the regifted present from your boy that shit is always fun ;b

Btw you're so right about different pussies being different experiences lol. I've found that tho "meatier" looking poontang isn't as cute to look at, but it actually feels niiiice having all that drag against you while doing work.

Cheers!

How to sext!!

^^ Click it to learn how to sext like a demon

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:03 pm 

Learning how to frame others, keeping your frame....

Captain Jack and Cajun emphasizes this and so does Style. Its a little advance level but you can learn it as you get better in seduction. Once I understood the concept and began to apply it, you begin to control the interaction instead the other way around.

As I mentioned in the previous podcasts: setting the frame you want for her, sexualizing the frame, being nonreactive to her shit tests, controlling the frame, and being congruent with the frame you set.

Here are a few examples with Howard Stern and Jon Stewart:

(THANKS, Neil!)

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :hi: :good: :good: :hi: :hi:

- Chinese proverb

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:05 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Gigsaw wrote:
Just trivial facts, the videos that I shot was on 2-20 and on 2-22. That was after street kings which was shot on 2-13. But yeah, I was more comfortable and relax b/c I had already done a shitload of daygame prior. So I did had that going for me when I shot in front of the camera in street kings. And plus I also did live phone calls and live approaches on the JTR podcast show. So I was somewhat use to being in front of audience members already.

Haha, throughout all the six/gt shows, gt is always bashing on me. What happen, I thought were close friend since preschool, lol. For example ep 1 it was the bashing about my earthquake opener. And then some shit on ep 2. Then ep 3 it's about my approach style. You know gt well sixpack, why is that? Is b/c of his jealousy that an asian guy like myself is getting tons of results while I'm able to get away with off the wall, quirky/eccentric stuff and other people are not able to pull that off? Keep in mind i've been doing off the wall approaches ever since I first join the community (more off the wall then kong I might add) and that makes me congruent to that while other people are not congruent to that and that's why they can't pull it off like the way I pull it off. No one does day game like I do, PERIOD.

The reason why my approaches works for me and I get result from it boils back down to the fundamentals of standing out from the rest of the guys. Guys typically make normal approaches and blend in with the crowd. I on the other hand blend outside the crowd, I think outside the box. I make a lot of risk. No need to play it safe and that's where the calibration part get thrown out the window intentionally. By calibrating you are playing it safe, by not calibrating you are making a risk. And i like taking risk. Girls dig it when they see a guy who stands out and are interesting. So yeah, in a nutshell, lots of girls find me interesting and that's why I'm able to get tons of day 2 after the approach during day game. Not to bash you gt, but when was the last time you had a new lay or even a new day 2? I hear a lot of FR about yourself on your show, but no LR or any recent PUA sexual stories from you. That should clear up some stuff and if I was ever going to teach PUA, which I know I will be terrific at, I won't teach him my style b/c I'm probably the only one that can pull off what I do. I would customize my students towards his strength while I will help him minimize his weaknesses. Good job looking out for me sixpack, you are a good man, you have been looking out for me ever since the CC barbecue.

Attachment:
Thread-I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg
Thread-I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg [ 43.27 KiB | Viewed 2174 times ]