Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:23 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Gigsaw,

First..Controversy...sells... generates interest...polarization..good or bad..and I see you reacted in one way..... :unknown: :pardon: :unknown:

hey..its my opinion...Don't get uptight on my opinion. We all have different styles to what works for us.

...but if you listened to what I said..it works for YOU...so RESPECT...As you stated below, it makes you stand out and it might not work for some guys..but it definitely works for you.

Thanks for explaining it to me..even though..Its not my style but props for finding your style.... but if I was helping a guy out I would point out your style as one of them and not the only style.

Who doesn't love controversy? Plus as JTR said its a forum of guys who are trying to help each other and provide some knowledge and feeback and criticism if necessary.

Just because you do more crazier stuff doesn't mean other ways are less effective. Keep that in mind as well. What works for one might not work for another.

I've winged with other guys here and they have taught me their own ways. So I will agree to disagree on which is the best style..There isn't.

Besides I am not the only who made a comment about your "style", so I am not just picking only on you. That's your interpretation.

We review the shows and provide comments and opinions..that's what they are essentially are in a nut shell...comments and opinions...take it whatever you want..but I know you are good..RESPECT. Listen to the first podcast again..I shared an opinion but also gave you props for having the balls to do it your way.

As you stated below: "No ones does day game like I do, PERIOD."

Good for you...

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :hi: :good: :hi: :hi:

Gigsaw wrote:
Just trivial facts, the videos that I shot was on 2-20 and on 2-22. That was after street kings which was shot on 2-13. But yeah, I was more comfortable and relax b/c I had already done a shitload of daygame prior. So I did had that going for me when I shot in front of the camera in street kings. And plus I also did live phone calls and live approaches on the JTR podcast show. So I was somewhat use to being in front of audience members already.

Haha, throughout all the six/gt shows, gt is always bashing on me. What happen, I thought were close friend since preschool, lol. For example ep 1 it was the bashing about my earthquake opener. And then some shit on ep 2. Then ep 3 it's about my approach style. You know gt well sixpack, why is that? Is b/c of his jealousy that an asian guy like myself is getting tons of results while I'm able to get away with off the wall, quirky/eccentric stuff and other people are not able to pull that off? Keep in mind i've been doing off the wall approaches ever since I first join the community (more off the wall then kong I might add) and that makes me congruent to that while other people are not congruent to that and that's why they can't pull it off like the way I pull it off. No one does day game like I do, PERIOD.

The reason why my approaches works for me and I get result from it boils back down to the fundamentals of standing out from the rest of the guys. Guys typically make normal approaches and blend in with the crowd. I on the other hand blend outside the crowd, I think outside the box. I make a lot of risk. No need to play it safe and that's where the calibration part get thrown out the window intentionally. By calibrating you are playing it safe, by not calibrating you are making a risk. And i like taking risk. Girls dig it when they see a guy who stands out and are interesting. So yeah, in a nutshell, lots of girls find me interesting and that's why I'm able to get tons of day 2 after the approach during day game. Not to bash you gt, but when was the last time you had a new lay or even a new day 2? I hear a lot of FR about yourself on your show, but no LR or any recent PUA sexual stories from you. That should clear up some stuff and if I was ever going to teach PUA, which I know I will be terrific at, I won't teach him my style b/c I'm probably the only one that can pull off what I do. I would customize my students towards his strength while I will help him minimize his weaknesses. Good job looking out for me sixpack, you are a good man, you have been looking out for me ever since the CC barbecue.

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:36 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

OH SHIT!!!!! GUDTIME - GIGSAW BEEF??????

Could there possibly be a better challenge to Street King Episode #2 "The 2 Asian Giants"

Wow, I'm getting a hard on just thinking of this!!!!

Gigsaw, how about you come on our podcast or vice versa one of these times and the two of you talk out your differences?

:yahoo:

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 pm 

SixPack wrote:
OH SHIT!!!!! GUDTIME - GIGSAW BEEF??????

Could there possibly be a better challenge to Street King Episode #2 "The 2 Asian Giants"

Wow, I'm getting a hard on just thinking of this!!!!

Gigsaw, how about you come on our podcast or vice versa one of these times and the two of you talk out your differences?

:yahoo:

Sixpack...

oh brother...

:sorry: :unknown: :wall: :wall: :sorry:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:25 pm 
The Gigsaw Show Host/CCOC Member

And we have the instigator sixpack, nah just pulling your leg bro. A sarge-off between gt would be fun regardless if it was on street kings ep 2 or not. It can even be on the down low if gt wants it. Will you accept my sarge-off challenge gt? If not, I still respect him with his decision.

On somewhat of a side tangent, here is a little back-story about me for trivial purposes. Back then I posted a PUA sarge-off challenge back in august 2010. The reason why I posted that post was bc I wanted to have fun sarging-off against the best guys on CC. Nothing serious though, just low-key b/c I didn't wanted any of my competitor to be uncomfortable about the situation. I even kept my word that I kept my mouth shut about the sarge-off even taking place. So how many sarge-off I had with that post? That's a secret b/c I kept my word. I was getting a lot of good results from DG already and was confident that I would plow thru any competitor in front of me.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:48 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

:unknown:

Attachments:
images.jpg
images.jpg [ 5.56 KiB | Viewed 1008 times ]
the_instigator_tshirt-p2351231830218854534ulh_400.jpg
the_instigator_tshirt-p2351231830218854534ulh_400.jpg [ 12.73 KiB | Viewed 1008 times ]

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:00 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

Damn Gudtimes! Posting all these vids! LOL No, I like you fuckers' show man, for real, it runs so fuckin smoothly. LOL na, but you know what? in
response to what SP was saying about my opinions of the show, first, I fully support DB,
and the Street Kings show. And I guess I did come off as maybe
capping on Doc, but that's not what my intention was, I was just trying to get my opinion
of "what I saw in the show" regardless of the factors. And on
about my "highschool" comment, what I meant was ..........you know what? fuck what I
meant. I'm sure Doc knows I meant no disrespect, and you know what?
You're right Six, if it used to work, fuggit! Why not.

Anyway, Lotsa good info on the show, Gudtimes you do a damn good job of being kinda the host and spit lots of nice info. No way that if I make anotrher show w/Alfaromeo
can we top u fuckers.

"I've missed more than nine thousand shots in
my career. I've lost almost three hundred games.
Twenty six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning
shot and missed. I've failed over, and over, and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeeded." Micheal Jordan

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:44 pm 

Gigsaw,

bro, we already did...when we met at the PUA summit you were already doing it. You were beating me to every girl that would pass by. Props. LOLS...No fear..Ball of steel..so in the sense I already knew you were competing with me..so I concede that you have game...but like I said from observation you just need to calibrate more..and that's just my observation and opinion...

Remember you're in front of a camera..as others have noted...Knowing that you are in front of a camera and being judged and critqued, it is not easy to be your normal self.

...As you have said..."It works for me" so keep doing what you are doing if you know it works.

The way I view my learning of "the game"...
Its not me vs XYZ or whoever throws a challenge. ...Its about me getting the skill to get better. I don't need the validation to prove to someone else I have game.

As Decibel mentioned, Street Kings is suppose to be fun but also to show that pickup in general isn't pretty, isn't always the best routines work, or that one guy is better than the other. Yes there is a "winner" at the end..but in the end who really wins? The guys who we are trying to show that they can do this, meet a girl and develop the social interactions they need to meet and interact with women.

From my understanding, STREET KINGS is suppose to show you gotta have balls, be comfortable in whatever situation, smile, be spontaneous, have fun, show a littler personality and humor, and ultimately get together with the girl and get the number.

You're helping guys in your way. I am doing it another way. No beef here as I see it. Good fun. Some controversy. Some butting of ideals. Gud times...

If I have nothing better to do...then yea it would be cool to learn how you progressed and sarge with/against you and take a few pointers from your experiences. Otherwise, there's things in my life besides pick up that keep me busy too.

If you need me to validate you that you are "GOOD"..OK...you are "maybe better than good"...but you are not one of the "BEST of". That's my opinion and hopefully you respect my views and opinion. I don't claim to be better than anyone or the best cause that's not the point of my learning. Its about the skill, have interactions with women, have fun, and take what skill I learn and make use of it daily in seduction and in other aspects of my life. Balance....its just part of my life not all of it.

As JTR mentioned in one of his podcasts, he would say BLUE is one of the best...I've winged with him at highlands a few times, he provided me some excellent tips and I would say he is "one of the BEST" along with Style and a few others here in CC.

So do what you gotta do. I'll keep doing what I need to do to get better always...Remember...it's just...

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :hi: :good: :good: :hi: :hi:

Gigsaw wrote:
And we have the instigator sixpack, nah just pulling your leg bro. A sarge-off between gt would be fun regardless if it was on street kings ep 2 or not. It can even be on the down low if gt wants it. Will you accept my sarge-off challenge gt? If not, I still respect him with his decision.

On somewhat of a side tangent, here is a little back-story about me for trivial purposes. Back then I posted a PUA sarge-off challenge back in august 2010. The reason why I posted that post was bc I wanted to have fun sarging-off against the best guys on CC. Nothing serious though, just low-key b/c I didn't wanted any of my competitor to be uncomfortable about the situation. I even kept my word that I kept my mouth shut about the sarge-off even taking place. So how many sarge-off I had with that post? That's a secret b/c I kept my word. I was getting a lot of good results from DG already and was confident that I would plow thru any competitor in front of me.

- Chinese proverb

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:53 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

gudtimes121 wrote:
Gigsaw,

bro, we already did...when we met at the PUA summit you were already doing it. You were beating me to every girl that would pass by. Props. LOLS...No fear..Ball of steel..so in the sense I already knew you were competing with me..so I concede that you have game...but like I said from observation you just need to calibrate more..and that's just my observation and opinion...

Remember you're in front of a camera..as others have noted...Knowing that you are in front of a camera and being judged and critqued, it is not easy to be your normal self.

...As you have said..."It works for me" so keep doing what you are doing if you know it works.

The way I view my learning of "the game"...
Its not me vs XYZ or whoever throws a challenge. ...Its about me getting the skill to get better. I don't need the validation to prove to someone else I have game.

As Decibel mentioned, Street Kings is suppose to be fun but also to show that pickup in general isn't pretty, isn't always the best routines work, or that one guy is better than the other. Yes there is a "winner" at the end..but in the end who really wins? The guys who we are trying to show that they can do this, meet a girl and develop the social interactions they need to meet and interact with women.

From my understanding, STREET KINGS is suppose to show you gotta have balls, be comfortable in whatever situation, smile, be spontaneous, have fun, show a littler personality and humor, and ultimately get together with the girl and get the number.

You're helping guys in your way. I am doing it another way. No beef here as I see it. Good fun. Some controversy. Some butting of ideals. Gud times...

If I have nothing better to do...then yea it would be cool to learn how you progressed and sarge with/against you and take a few pointers from your experiences. Otherwise, there's things in my life besides pick up that keep me busy too.

If you need me to validate you that you are "GOOD"..OK...you are "maybe better than good"...but you are not one of the "BEST of". That's my opinion and hopefully you respect my views and opinion. I don't claim to be better than anyone or the best cause that's not the point of my learning. Its about the skill, have interactions with women, have fun, and take what skill I learn and make use of it daily in seduction and in other aspects of my life. Balance....its just part of my life not all of it.

As JTR mentioned in one of his podcasts, he would say BLUE is one of the best...I've winged with him at highlands a few times, he provided me some excellent tips and I would say he is "one of the BEST" along with Style and a few others here in CC.

So do what you gotta do. I'll keep doing what I need to do to get better always...Remember...it's just...

GUDTIMES...

Gigsaw wrote:

Props Gudtimes, that was an excellent reply to Gig. :good:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:19 pm 

OLB,

Thanks for the generous kind words, bro! Talking with Sixpack he has nothing but praise for you also.

Yea as I promised to help the other guys..I am picking videos I've seen have good info. Its hard enough for some guys to learn with just audio. I do like visuals as well so if I can't be on video so I will share some sources that I have gleaned from. As someone mentioned, I am "textbook of knowledge" but that's just me applying my other skills in my life to learning seduction and pick up. So WINNING!! in every sense... lols..

In regards to your opinions...I didn't hear that way...its your opinion and I want to hear and know what you feel too. I don't want all CC guys just to say "Yea that was good" bla blah....

That's what I think of you guys..You are your own man, your own views, your own observations...so as Constantine gave a small advice "be your own man, stand your ground, lead, make your opinions....and have balls to be different than the rest of the guys"...and in the sense that's how I want to see each of you..like-minded...but different in his own way, his own game, his own life and have their own personality... acknowledging but respecting the differences.

Who wants to see a robot of CASANOVAS?? I don't... and I am sure most of you want to "be different than the competition"... and that's what Neil Strauss wrote to me...something I will talk about more on another podcast..lols...

Hey..OLB..it's your opinion...no hatin...and you're not hating the game either...but you aren't showing disrespect either but its kind of you to let him know...."that's how I see it"...

Like you said..if it works...it works....let him keep doing what he is doing if he is getting the results that he is looking for.

Bro,..starting sarging more with AlphaRoMayo then..lols..its taking me a year to develop chemistry with that Sixpack guy...lols..of course..he could be my brother from another mother....and that's another routine I can share also...*wink*

As for being the show host..I dunno..sometimes I see The Sixpack as the one of the shining new stars of CC OC..and just going along for the ride. Its all been fun and sharing the info we both learned off each other the past year and helping some of you guys other has been pretty cool. We had our learning curves and so we are trying to provide a way for new guys or guys who have sticking points to learn in a more efficient way. Skip through all that marketing we get and sharing some of the experiences both good and bad to provide examples of what works and what's possible. I'm sure the other shows are going to do the same.

Just find your "podcast style"...its raw so far and well I learned something about Paisa clubs..Now I just need to know how to do the PAISA "hopping around" dances I see them do. I know salsa, cha cha, rhumba, tango, and hustle and such...but this "PAISA" dancing is kinda new to me. Hopefully you and Alpharomeo can do a you tube pick up video like King Kong...

GUDTIMES...

Ol'LazyBastard wrote:
Damn Gudtimes! Posting all these vids! LOL No, I like you fuckers' show man, for real, it runs so fuckin smoothly. LOL na, but you know what? in
response to what SP was saying about my opinions of the show, first, I fully support DB,
and the Street Kings show. And I guess I did come off as maybe
capping on Doc, but that's not what my intention was, I was just trying to get my opinion
of "what I saw in the show" regardless of the factors. And on
about my "highschool" comment, what I meant was ..........you know what? fuck what I
meant. I'm sure Doc knows I meant no disrespect, and you know what?
You're right Six, if it used to work, fuggit! Why not.

Anyway, Lotsa good info on the show, Gudtimes you do a damn good job of being kinda the host and spit lots of nice info. No way that if I make anotrher show w/Alfaromeo
can we top u fuckers.

- Chinese proverb

Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:16 am 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

Hmmm, GOOD idea... I'll admit this, I speak fluent Spanish, but feel VERY uncomfortable
spitting game in Spanish. I cant flow as smoothly, well
I guess it's something to start getting into and learning.

BTW, I hope me and Alfarome and however else can let u guys kno about the different type
of Latina chicks..... actually, IDK if any other Mexicans
feel like I do, in that there are different types of Latinas that IMO, require somewhat
different vibes when attempting to pick them up. I
would like to discuss that with other Mexican PUA's... or ANYONE who has that experience
with Latina's.

Anyway, thanks, you're a pretty intelligent guy. As for SixPack........ NAH, that fucker only
thinks with his little head. LOL fuckin Sixy. :yahoo: