Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:09 am 

After my husband Michael Scoffield died of a brain tumor after breaking me out of a womens prison, a void was created in my life until I discovered the bizzare world of JTR spin off podcasts. Here is one I stumbled upon when I couldnt stop crying uncontrollably after watching my adventures on Prison Break on Netflix.

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Gudtimes/ep5.mp3

· Tax time! Get your taxes done, fellas!

· Sixpack wants threesomes from Vince Kelvin

· Street Kings 2: the next challenge? Austin vs XXX

· Gudtimes and Sixpack discuss the best PUA secrets not revealed?!?! The inner community secrets...Hmmm

· Decibel puts Gudtimes to sleep

· Manschool: Shit..class in session!!

· Austin and the CC FAQs!! Just the facts!! El Topo’s text game freebie!

· Sixpack’s TEXT GAME!! Pictures too?? Hmmm…

· GUDTIMES rule of 1/3rds

· The mysterious El Catrin Method and where is Frank the Tank?

· New CC Mattar’s recent post explored: Too much push? Too much pull? Was it all a joke?

· A pair of new CC wings in the making: Swiph and Reborn1

· Swiph and Reborn1 meet Sixpack in DTF

· Sixpack and wings…taste good together?

· Sixpack likes exotic accents: yes/no?

· Pretty boy Sixpack sarged at My House by another dude?? WTF?!?!

· Body language basics: SMILE, dammit!

· Really, King Kong!!? The Situasian cuming? Rhymes with..dong..long…it will be a schlong walk!

· Ace drops in to sarge with Sixpack

· Technical issues on CC! We have to do our own show now?? For the love of the PUA gods!?!…

· Knowing success when it hits you in your face!!

· ROUTINES, ROUTINES, ROUTINES!

· Hate for our CC shows?!?!

· Extramask takes on STREET KINGS!!

· GUDTIMES inspired by King Kong talks about the secret e-mail he sent out. You want it?

· GUDTIMES: NY or LA?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:33 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Thanks for the props. My style gets guys to open up so I can tinker with their brains. Most of the dudes get results from it so I'm sticking with it. Maybe pound some red bulls before you listen to it Gudtimes. Or else use it if you ever get insomnia. Ttyl homies!

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:51 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Decibel wrote:
Thanks for the props. My style gets guys to open up so I can tinker with their brains. Most of the dudes get results from it so I'm sticking with it. Maybe pound some red bulls before you listen to it Gudtimes. Or else use it if you ever get insomnia. Ttyl homies!

Decibel,

Hey if something sticks in my head while you are putting me to sleep..well...all the better! Actually..it probably is helping with some of the insomnia I have been having..so guess killing two birds with one stone. :good: :good:

Maybe since your GF is from England...work with Mattar? just a suggestion...go a little global? Seems like he thinks we are hating on him and that is far from the point...He just seems a little miscalibrated and a manschool session/lesson for the next podcast with Mattar might be helpful for him and some newer guys as well.

I wonder if we could Jayku on your show. Been wondering how he is doing since I saw a post from him in the wingman section. Just a suggestion. See if we can go back to some previous CC guys who left to see how they are doing.

Don't tinker to hard with my brain while I am sleeping...I need to function the next day..lols..

Keep it up, dB!

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :hi: :good: :good: :hi: :hi:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:13 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Gudtimes, I think as of now you have the best of the new shows...its a good balance of entertainment, PUA blah blah, drama, gossip, jokes, scene news, reviews and fucking around...you and Sixpack have turned into a great duo and I look forward to your shows.

And Sarah, shouldnt you people stick to http://www.EuropeanGoldFinch.net ? Its only a matter of time before Teabag finds out where you are and comes looking for you...

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:35 pm 

J The Ripper wrote:
Gudtimes, I think as of now you have the best of the new shows...its a good balance of entertainment, PUA blah blah, drama, gossip, jokes, scene news, reviews and fucking around...you and Sixpack have turned into a great duo and I look forward to your shows.

And Sarah, shouldnt you people stick to http://www.EuropeanGoldFinch.net ? Its only a matter of time before Teabag finds out where you are and comes looking for you...

JTR,

We have some hard shoes to fill. Waiting for your comeback..and maybe..maybe...you and Frank the Tank provide us your adventures in Vegas???

Just doing my best to give back to alot of you and especially passing along a legacy to newer guys joining this "community". Keep it simple, fun, provide a few tips, give guys insight, and always "be the exception".

Now you putting the bar high for us..and well I am hoping all the shows keeping improving, have fun, help out the guys out there who come to us, and believing we are making a difference each in our own way.

Hey Sarah,

Welcome to the forum! I didn't see your initial introduction in intro section. You are not the only female here. AMBER NECTEAR is here too and there's a few female lurkers who com and check us out. Enjoy!

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :hi: :good: :good: :hi: :hi:

P.S. JTR...I think I need help with the audacity. My trim and editing wasn't what I wanted. Can you post some information up in the podcast section for all of us? How you learned it? Also, do you have a PDF manual that is more complete? The one I have is lacking from the internet.

Thanks!!

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:41 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

J The Ripper wrote:

Thanks alot bro, it's been a lot more fun then I expected. I think as long as we've got moderate drama in the crew we've got a show, lol

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:20 pm 

SixPack wrote:
J The Ripper wrote:

Thanks alot bro, it's been a lot more fun then I expected. I think as long as we've got moderate drama in the crew we've got a show, lol

Yes,it is entertainment.Extra mask guy should post his own video,if he bitching about street king.There are so many gurus does not show their infield.

Infield available gurus on youtube

Mehow
Speer
Sinn
Mystery
Asian playboy JT
Speer even shows his student in field

Other guys show worshops not infield.They are scare to be on camera,I guess.Casanova guys has bigger ball!Those guys on video has over come AA and over come on the stage.

I want to know where I can find Casanova crew guys in OC or LA.

Reading is over.Decibel's PDF was great.It maybe better than some guru's book.CDs are better than e-books.DVDs are better than CDs.Seeing better guys and doing yourself is the best.

I even bought accent reduction DVDs.Accent is attractive if it was Brits,French or Italian,I asked some girls about accent.Asian accent just reminds them ching chon,chinaman.

I remember when I talked Venusian arts guy,he said it is impossible to coach you because you have Asian accent.He had British accent and he talked boot camp.Chinese man in his camp could not open at the club.He finally talked stripper.I thought oh,stripper's job is dance and talk to men.Spending 3400 dollars and the only thing learn is talking with stripper??I really sorry for him.But at least he was honest about fact.

I asked some advice here.If I can hang out with CC guys,it is just like a boot camp.Because I can see how better guys does.Captain Jack did it himself first and he f closed after he started to learn pick up.He also read some stuff then did it himself.After he did himself and he want to go next level he took a bootcamp.Maybe it is the best way to save money.I heard most og guys leave around 3 to 6 months.if he spend boot camp(most expensive product generally 1500 to 3400)Sometimes around 1000.Boot camp,live training is the most expensive product for dating coach company.If you took boot camp first then left community in 3 or 6 months with no results,it was worst investment.Read e-books or watch dvds are better.Not risky like loosing some thousand without return because this is long process to reach some level.

I would like to know CC guys hang out places.Then I see live better guys and try myself.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:57 pm 

KillerKahn wrote:
Then I see live better guys and try myself.

KillerKhan,

I am going to point this out....there is the essence...or crux of the issue at hand.

Watching instead of doing..."TRYING"....there is only doing...YOU MUST DO THE ACTUAL WORK NOT JUST WATCH..

I want to stop this mental frame I am seeing alot guys who are new or still learning. Even I catch myself thinking it at times...

Don't just "try"...DO IT...DO IT...Regardless of the outcome...Go approach..practice whatever you need to do for that night. Create manageable goals and reevaluate the sticking points that might occur!

I was telling a wing last night and he had the DTF but his mind frame he thought he lost it or wasn't going to believe it could happen.

If you begin with the wrong mind frame or mindset in going out and meeting women, then you have already started at a disadvantage.

So you must change your mind frame regardless of outcome.

You don't need all these products. Many of the guys I know who have gotten great...put in the work and DID IT...Went out and approached! Learn each skill of seduction in their progress. The really great ones are always looking to learn something from someone new guys and even the most experience.

I learned a few things with a few wings this weekend..GREAT REMINDERS:

"GIRLS WANT DICK", if she still contacting you even after you think you had a "bad night", you are still in....You just need to keep your frame, sexual the frames, and get her to come out again...RINSE...WASH...REPEAT...

KEEP YOUR SEXUAL FRAME....DON'T FOLLOW HER FRAME...for example,"You're like a brother or you're like a good friend.."...This is important in meeting her, in text game, or in phone game. You must see the SHIT TESTS!! She is testing to see if you are congruent throughout the whole interaction....

Be nonreactive...meaning whatever she says you are cool...don't overreact...Don't get too high...Don't get too low..in regards to what a woman says to you...sometimes even ignore what she says and stack forward or REFRAME her mindset...turn it sexual...use cocky/funny to calibrate if necessary...

SLOW THINGS DOWN....Slow your body language down...voice, eyes, smile, lean back,...some things Sixpack, myself, and most guys I've seen repeat over and over..."GROUNDED"...In essence, know who you are, being a man, being a sexual being, no apologies, cocky/funny, and just having fun. In the beginning, you may come "high" energy..but eventually...slow it down...especially when you are isolated and building comfort....CREATE that sexual tension...BE COMFORTABLE in IT!

So these are some things I had a great discussion with another wing last night while I was helping another guy with text game for the SNL. FOr the SNL, there was mad resistance from my wing's target....He kept his frame even though she was trying to reframe him the past two nights. For my other wing, he stayed nonreactive and the girl didn't like that because he wasn't paying attention to her and she then began to chase...

GOOD JOB, "GettingAwayFromgGaming" wingman!!

Also good job to "UNDERtheRADAR" wingman! I opened the set and you kept a "COOL FRAME" and you let the girl chase you...good job in picking up my signal to create a timebridge! :good: :good:

I know both of you were "tired" or coming back from a negative Day 2....No motivation...But I wanted you to "HANG OUT".....LAST NIGHT WAS PACKED with WOMEN...Once you two were out and started seeing me open...then I could see the "MOTIVATION"...SOMETIMES....just by going out and just socializing....things do happen!!!

So I hope this helps in your "SKILL" to new and experience guys!

Here is another tip from Captain Jack regarding how to learn from "STICKING POINTS"

[Youtube]http://youtu.be/2lGujxBg9Ac[/Youtube]

[Youtube]http://youtu.be/d-zUIb9TjN4[/Youtube]

Also, here is El Topo also taking about "FRAMING"....Just like "QUALIFICATION"..build identity to the person you are talking to...
YOU WANT TO DO TWO THINGS:

SHE is an open, honest about her sexuality, be emotinal, adventurous, fun and spontaneous...

YOU are fun, discreet, nonjudgmental, sexual, dominant and takes the lead..

HOW??? As you are talking to the girl..you want to "qualify" and also frame her..this might be advance for some of you at first..that's why I learn

Ladders, GROUNDING, ...Heartmelting stories, sexual frames, cold read "sexual", create emotional "CONNECTIONS" with the women....

[Youtube]http://youtu.be/3kHxG57bV-g[/Youtube]

SO here is a little history lesson:

El Topo learned from Captain Jack and sarged with Captain Jack....Nick the Quick learned it also from Captain Jack...Cyrus the Virus trained from both Captain Jack and Nick the Quick....and well...Let's just say...I learned alot as well.. *WINK*...

:so_happy: :so_happy: :so_happy:

SO I am going to "HACK THE PUA LIFE" for some of you out there

...as TIM FERISS says in the 4 hour work week..."HACKING YOUR LIFE TO MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU..MAKE YOUR LIFE SIMPLE and EFFICIENT"

....keep it simple and break it all down...so the skill just becomes a part of your life...

THANKS, CAPTAIN JACK!! I know you have stayed low key and tried to stay away from the "pua community drama"..stay above the fray and keep doing what you are doing...

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :hi: :hi: :good: :good: :hi:

- Chinese proverb

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:07 pm 

Here is Captain Jack's Video Part 1 on Stick point anaylsis

[Youtube]http://youtu.be/2lGujxBg9Ac[/Youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lGujxBg9Ac

- Chinese proverb

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:08 pm 

Here is Captain Jack's part 2 video on Sticking point analysis:

[Youtube]http://youtu.be/d-zUIb9TjN4[/Youtube]

http://youtu.be/d-zUIb9TjN4

- Chinese proverb