Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:43 am 
Gatekeeper Of The Bizzaro World Of CC Podcasts

Special Guest: STEAMROLLER
Steamroller explains how Hydro was lost in Las Vegas?!?!
Candyman is ALIVE! Whew…
Candyman vs IAMBRIAN beef!! Oh boy…beef stewing….Mmm…
Did you see the fight with the two “girls” outside?
INTERNET trolls from Penis Pickup Episode 3
GUDTIMES old FR: Being called out as a PUA: How to handle that

“I LIKE YOUR NECKLACE”
“I LOVE YOUR SHADES”
“I LOVE YOUR ROSARY”
“Is that your P cock?”
Don’t hit the panic button!
Steamroller looking like Paris Hilton??? Or Kanye West?? WTF?!?
Steamroller explains his transition as CASANOVA in the game: Teddy Bear?
More Frank the Tank tips…ooh weee…. Opening tips
Sixpack and Steamroller talk about socializing all day
College Game: Steamroller provides tips to those still studying in the university
Social Circle Mastery in college
SALES and SEDUCTION comparison: How to close the deal! BAM!
Dogs chasing STEAMROLLER?
SHIT TESTS?!?! Steamroller’s shit test! Sixpack’s shit test!
STAND your F!@*ing GROUND!
Drinking and learning the game
ACE drops back in!! Oh yea!!
Dope’s development and drinking
The “PULL” story with Sixpack, ACE, and Dope
The CASANOVA Spin: The secret spin that makes women go GAGA
The El Catrin… Does Steamroller tell us? Hmmm....Cool...

And more….

Dedication song at the end to the guys in the forum: Dope, Enthalpy, TheWolfHowls, Godfather, Sixpack, and the rest of CC!! Good job, fellas!

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Gudtimes/ep6.mp3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:20 pm 
Steamroller Show Podcast Host

BTW, here's the pic of me when I was skinny (by request of Gudtimes and Sixpack):
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Attachments:
Before - After.JPG
Before - After.JPG [ 66.1 KiB | Viewed 2271 times ]

I'm on Instagram!
Follow me: SteamRollerX

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:23 am 

Like the social circle bit. Back in college, I was in frat and should've taken advantage of doing the social circle route there BUT at the time i liked to do my own thing and tried cold approaching, had trouble getting laid off it back then :( lol.

Also, sorry Ace... your no longer the Token Black Guy on the forum ;)

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

Very good show guys, this is my favorite of all the spin off podcasts currently. I like how you guys focus on the scene and the guys in it, vs the regurtitation of the same ol PUA stuff over and over again. You keep getting better each episode for sure.

:drinks:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:52 am 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

SteamRoller wrote:
BTW, here's the pic of me when I was skinny (by request of Gudtimes and Sixpack):
-

You will get there, bro...Since you had the will to learn the art of seduction, you have the will to "GET THIN".

Like I said earlier, you got my help and the information needed to be the BEST MAN you are going to be.

Thanks for being part of the podcast on short notice too, Steamroller. It was good you provided the insights for how to develop social skills in college while still pursuing one's education. Balance as I mention in previous podcasts. Balance in everything for all the "new guys" joining the community.

Looking forward to the new you in a few months. Keep at it, brotha....

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :good: :hi:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:19 am 

TheWolfHowls wrote:
Like the social circle bit. Back in college, I was in frat and should've taken advantage of doing the social circle route there BUT at the time i liked to do my own thing and tried cold approaching, had trouble getting laid off it back then :( lol.

Also, sorry Ace... your no longer the Token Black Guy on the forum ;)

TheWolfHowls,

Thank you for the feedback. I hope it helps the guys in college and give them the knowledge that they can make transformations in both career and relationship at the same time. Growth in so many ways so they can become more complete in "BEING THAT GUY".

Well...we look back what we coulda, woulda, shoulda...what can you do NOW? Up until now, most guys didn't know BUT NOW you just do it and practice being social as early as possible by approaching everyone to be "SOCIAL".

Now, YOU are doing it...YOU are approaching girls even though you may not be in college anymore because you are putting the "FUN" work of being you and approaching women...showing your "BEST SELF" in that social interaction.

In regards to the "TOKEN" black guy, we are all CASANOVAS here from different races, cultures, upbringings, personal issues, and such. We might not all get along but we had a common vision and desire to GET THAT SKILL of SEDUCTION and HAVE FUN.

From my point of view, I think JTR wanted to bring "Anyone" who wanted to have fun doing this, LEARN THE SKILL, and making some friends along the way here. Since joining CC, I've met the whole range of personalities. We are CASANOVAS regardless of "color".

Looking forward to meeting you sometime and learning from you as well.

Keep at it and get that skill....have fun, young Casanova...

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :hi: :good: :good: :hi: :hi:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:32 am 

J The Ripper wrote:
Very good show guys, this is my favorite of all the spin off podcasts currently. I like how you guys focus on the scene and the guys in it, vs the regurgitation of the same old PUA stuff over and over again. You keep getting better each episode for sure.

Thanks again, JTR.

We appreciate the support as always and compliments. Feedback both good or bad is also appreciated so we can provide fun, lessons, and entertainment to everyone. Making LEARNING THE ART OF SEDUCTION fun and simple as much as possible.

Everyone seems to be contributing different things and provide a diverse "FLAVOR" of CASANOVAS based on our personalities and experiences. Just getting to know the crew this past year, there are stories to tell and people to know. Learning lessons for NEWBIES but also the EXPERIENCED. Let's hope it all pushes us not just in the art of seduction but also our other parts of our lives.

As I mention to Sixpack and also on the podcast, find that BALANCE. This SKILL we are learning is just PART of our life not all of it. Keep having fun and keeping learning THOSE SKILLS.

Its been fun and challenging because you covered so much in your own podcast. Its also still ok to overlap and REINFORCE that knowledge/skill so that even the newbies can learn it and still have fun while approaching women.

Waiting for your comeback and update on your life, your continuing learning of seduction and the stories we still haven't heard. :o

Hmmm...Just wait for the next episode....Sixpack is taking his turn to lead on the next podcast...which he did also on this podcast. We are going to see how it goes and give a different look to keep it fresh...RIGHT NOW....All I can say...its under wraps... Just wait for it...wait for it.... ;)

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :hi: :good: :good: :hi: :hi:

- Chinese proverb

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:30 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

I remember Steamy showing me those pictures a couple of weeks ago. Pic on the right is fuckin mind blowing, you were a toothpick at one point, haha

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:08 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

J The Ripper wrote:
Very good show guys, this is my favorite of all the spin off podcasts currently. I like how you guys focus on the scene and the guys in it, vs the regurtitation of the same ol PUA stuff over and over again. You keep getting better each episode for sure.

Thanks man :drinks:

It actually got a lot more controversial then this and I had some very interesting things to say on the pod the pod regarding these subjects, but Gudtimes figured it may have been a little too overboard and plus we needed to cut the episode down to the 1 hour mark anyways, so we had to take chunks out....Hopefully we can cover these topics again in future episodes!

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:57 am 

SixPack wrote:
Thanks man :drinks:

It actually got a lot more controversial then this and I had some very interesting things to say on the pod the pod regarding these subjects, but Gudtimes figured it may have been a little too overboard and plus we needed to cut the episode down to the 1 hour mark anyways, so we had to take chunks out....Hopefully we can cover these topics again in future episodes!

Sixpack,

Looks like our topic on "BEING CALLED OUT AS A PUA" could have helped a few guys this weekend....and we were just fucking around talking about it...LMAO...how weird is that??

Regardless of the other subjects that we discussed, this one had a good stuff all around as well...Hopefully they will listen and get a good kick out of our stories and take away a few learning lessons...

So who should we bring on next?????? Hmmmm......

GUDTIMES....
:hi: :good: :hi:

- Chinese proverb