Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Hydro and Envy Show

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 am 
CC Boston Team Lead

We'd love to hear from all you fuckers, so, send your questions to either hydro@casanovacrew.com or envy@casanovacrew.com

Ask anything, and, if we pick your question, you'll get an hour free phone consult with either Hydro or myself (Envy).
No topic is taboo. Just let us know if it's sensitive, and, you'd like us to use either your handle, or, for your name/handle to be omitted all together.

Coming up on the next episode, "Real techniques, and, how and when to use them"

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:49 pm 

Can we post here??

Bridging the gap between awesome.

1. How do you maintain your pimpness in-between the times your out in the field killing it?

2. After you hook a girl hard and close her, what do you do to keep her interested?

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:55 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

deadaim89 wrote:
Can we post here??

Absolutely

deadaim89 wrote:
Bridging the gap between awesome.

Umm, not sure what you mean. :)

deadaim89 wrote:
1. How do you maintain your pimpness in-between the times your out in the field killing it?

Another words, how do you maintain that very same persona that attracts women in the field when you're out, macking in the club and such?

deadaim89 wrote:
2. After you hook a girl hard and close her, what do you do to keep her interested?

i.e., after you sleep with the girl, how do you maintain seeing her?

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:36 pm 

2. yes.

1. Sometimes people can be super pimps when they are out (sometimes me ;) ) and then the next day or two days later you begin to think too much or slip out of your pimp persona.

how do you maintain pimpness on off days.

The first part was in relation to that

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:55 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

Aah, bridging the gap between super-fucking awesome outgoing Mr. Saturday Night self, and, your everyday douchy, slouchy posture, dirty T-shirt wearing, not showering "awesome" self.

Fucking great question, mang!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:36 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Envy wrote:
Aah, bridging the gap between super-fucking awesome outgoing Mr. Saturday Night self, and, your everyday douchy, slouchy posture, dirty T-shirt wearing, not showering "awesome" self.

Fucking great question, mang!

Fuckn, Envy...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:41 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

Note: I never make fun of those seeking knowledge. Said analogy was drawn on my own experience.
Gudtimes, post a question, mang. :)

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:27 pm 

i feel like i am not showing sexuality or showing my intent and instead im coming off as the understanding gay friend.

So how do i insert sexuality into my day time sets to show my intent such that want to fuck her maybe that day or the next?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:35 am 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Envy wrote:
Note: I never make fun of those seeking knowledge. Said analogy was drawn on my own experience.
Gudtimes, post a question, mang. :)

OK....so...

1) Since you learned some NLP, what are some good simple examples to interject throughout the conversation to have her imagine you as being sexual? I.E. future projections, fractionation

2) Did you even try JTR's carne asada? Since you are Russian, can you recommend a Russian meal for me to order if I am on a day 2 with a Russian girl in Boston? Also, have you noticed if a girl is from Georgia or Ukraine, do they get offended if a guy says "you're Russian right?". I noticed that sometimes the accent is similar but if you cold read wrong, some girls have attitudes about being from another country.

3) What sexual framing have you used in your method? I've noticed when living in NY and going out with my Russian friends and they just get "Alpha"...and girls who are from Russian block...are use to that..is that something learned in the culture, taught by fathers, or just some type of mindset of living in the cold north up there. Its not to say I know alot of living in Russian and in the Russian block.

4) So do either Hydro or Envy have preference in interacting with women? Can you two switch to different styles since you have read lots of material and learned from different guys? I know it might depend on the situation. Do you have a standard default mindset/routine in your head when you are attracted to someone and you know you have to open?

Well..I look forward to each of my one hour one on one consulting with Hydro and Envy. I am enthusiastic by learning from another experienced Casanova. These two hours will be cherished.

Thank you for the consideration and answering my questions. We can use Skype since we get better reception online that way. Just let me know your schedules so I can check mine to coordinate.

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :hi: :good: :good: :hi: :hi:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:03 am 
CC Boston Team Lead

:rofl:

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Hydro and Envy Show