Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Hydro and Envy Show

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 pm 
Gatekeeper Of The Bizzaro World Of CC Podcasts

Hydro is lost in Nevada?

SteamRoller is single, but, what happened to his shades?

Envy reads questions from CC members, and, gudtimes bombs the Mutha Russia.

SteamRoller cannot make sense of deadaim questions. Envy the mad Russian has to translate from English to English.

How to display sexuality in day game. What’s acceptable and, how far can you risk it?

Steam talks about becoming a better PUA, and, sheds his attire to do so.

Sexual framing, and, personal preference for this or that method.

Can you piss Russian girls off by cold reading them?

How to stay “pimping” throughout the week, without having to revamp yourself for the next Saturday night.

“Default mindset”.

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Collision/ep2.mp3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Lol, "The Steam Shades" I loved it!

I had an opportunity to finally hang with the famous Steamroller last Saturday. You're definitely money bro, you can open any type of set no matter the situation, fuckin pimp :so_happy:

Oh, and you gotta love Envy's non-apologetic style. ".....because if you come over, sex is GONNA happen" That line had me rollin :rofl:

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:14 am 
CC Boston Team Lead

:hi:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:19 am 
CC Boston Team Lead

Sixpack, just for you.
I carry a little piece of paper in my wallet from a fortune cookie that reads
"Failure is a dress rehearsal for success"
:so_happy:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:35 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Thanks, guys!! Weeee!! I think I got 3 free one hour consults with Envy, Hydro, and SR!

:drinks: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Cool....

Envy,
Like how you got to the point. Hopefully you can discuss more NLP on the next podcast for newer guys or guys who don't know much about it. Its actually a good skill to know because you can apply to outside of pickup..actually real life issues. Changes mindset in regards to work, family, friends, relationship, and working towards goals. Just to name a few.

Steamroller,

No more shades? I still remember seeing the first time with the shades last year. Totally different. Anyways, PM about the five bite diet I mentioned on my podcast. Trust me. It works. Some of the other guys have seen the results and the transformation I am going through.

Good job, fellas!

Gudtimes...

:hi: :hi: :good: :good: :hi: :hi:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:00 pm 
Steamroller Show Podcast Host

SixPack wrote:
Lol, "The Steam Shades" I loved it!

I had an opportunity to finally hang with the famous Steamroller last Saturday. You're definitely money bro, you can open any type of set no matter the situation, fuckin pimp :so_happy:

We'll hang out again soon! I haven't sarged in DTF for 2 years before I went with you guys last weekend! You're fuckin' great yourself SixPack :drinks:

gudtimes121 wrote:
Steamroller,

No more shades? I still remember seeing the first time with the shades last year. Totally different. Anyways, PM about the five bite diet I mentioned on my podcast. Trust me. It works. Some of the other guys have seen the results and the transformation I am going through.

Haha they were only absent for 3 months... I've brought them back just recently! Sarging without the shades helped me work other parts of my game that I needed to rework. It's like going to sword fight without a sword... you must depend on your martial arts fighting skill to win, not to mention you're at a disadvantage.

I'll PM you about the five bite diet, thanks!

I'm on Instagram!
Follow me: SteamRollerX

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:04 pm 

Thanks Envy you know whats up.

So your advice is that you just keep pushing the envelope until parts stick to you permanently.

Basically what I have is, is forget-im-a-pimp syndrome. Sometimes i get down on myself and feel out of it. It usually takes a night out when I have women all up in my face to remind me I am a pimp.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:42 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

deadaim89 wrote:
Thanks Envy you know whats up.

So your advice is that you just keep pushing the envelope until parts stick to you permanently.

More or less so.
Push yourself into something so out of comfort, that stepping back down will feel like a piece of cake, albeit, for someone else it'll be astounding.

Let's say, walking up to a girl and saying "Hey, I'm X. I'm going to kiss you", while completely owning the situation, would probably be pushing the envelope for most (although I clearly remember J do something like that), but, in that respect, telling a girl after you've chatted with her for some 10 minutes "Hey, you're just soo adorable. I'm gonna give you a kiss on the forehead" while embracing her and giving her a peck on the forehead, followed by a full-on makeout will be peanuts.

Push your boundaries so far out, that, coming back just a little will feel like "it ain't no thang."
Another words, if you were wanted to be able to box with Butterbean, but, trained against Mike Tyson (and got your ass whooped), the actual fight against Butterbean will seem like child's play to you.

Kapish? :)

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:56 pm 

Very good advice . Most people cannot provide succinct examples and then link them to an actual result.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Hydro and Envy Show