Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Hydro and Envy Show

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm 

Its no secret my plastic surgery firm comes with several perks, including transforming beasts into women that I can reasonably see myself fucking. In times of woe and slow business, I enjoy getting all my best pick up advice on Casanova Crew, and one of my recent guilty pleasures has been the Hydro and Envy Show. Though I had a hit show on FX and live in Beverly Hills, Im also not perfect; afterall in Season four of Nip Tuck it was revealed I fucked my best friends wife and the child they are raising is actually mine...you know, I should probably be on a future podcast to go into depth, but for now enjoy this.

On a side note, Envy enjoys making JTR's life hard by sending the show in MP3 snipets instead of the whole thing on one file, which inadvertantly caused some of the show to be clipped...but due to JTR's mad podcastin' Skillzzz, its a seamless and linear editing masterpiece....

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Hydro/epfour.mp3

Women don't give a shit about what guys look like, it's about SKILL...

Crash had women's panties peeling off because of house...

Vince Kelvin teaches that women look for 3 things, Provider, physical and emotional connection. 2 out of three will do?

Crash breaks down how he keeps girls around longer than just one night.

Crash in 40's dating women in mid 20's

Being w/ women that know what you like and need

It's not about settling down, but being w/ someone you can bond with.

Same Night Lays or Long Term Relationships is like comparing sports cars to Pickup Trucks, lol.

Nick Quick from Charming Rogue joins the talk

Guys over think hitting up the girl after the date.

Crash stops taking shit from women that he dates.

First 6 months of a relationship is bullshit!!!

Hydro talks about his experience of getting a girlfriend after game.

Guys once entering the game just want a girlfriend but get lost once they get skill at picking up chicks.

Nick Quick talks about going from Same Night Seduction to being in a relationship.

He talks about how gorgeous the women are in Columbia and how it's a little more difficult to game there.

12 girls in a month in Columbia and Nick Quick says it was frustrating, LOL!

2 problems guy have keeping a chick.

Hydro makes a girl a PB&J and throws a girl on the couch and tells her to STFU until she leaves??

Nick Quick continues on about how he kept is Columbian chick.

Be the same guy you were when she met you, don't change once you got the girl.

If you want to continue to see the girl after the lay, contact her again.

Hydro talks about how he got his last two girlfriends.

Sleeping w/ employees is a NO, NO!

Community is full of BS about what rolls you got to play.

Crash says accept you have flaws. Give a GENUINE APOLOGY.

Nick Quick says dating a chick for longer than a month is hard BECAUSE he's such a slut.

His chick found his seduction coaching website!

6 months of dating is hard for a male whore.

Nick Quick almost dies?

Don't except the girl to do all the work.

Everybody talks about if they prefer same night sex vs long term sex with the same chick.

Crash doesn't need you bugging him about your online dating profile, LOL!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:09 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

YO! Missing rest of show...uggh....I was just getting to Nick the Quick's part!!

Reupload!!

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

I think it's still uploading maaaaaan, keep ya pants on, its all there.

Envy botched the beginning of Crash's interview where he's talking about Decibel.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:38 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

J The Ripper wrote:
I think it's still uploading maaaaaan, keep ya pants on, its all there.

Envy botched the beginning of Crash's interview where he's talking about Decibel.

Oh ok...that's what Crash was talking about in the beginning....Thanks, mang!

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:14 am 
CC Hollywood Member

So yeah, I'm that guy who miscalibrated the sex by going way too hardcore too early.
Even though I'm embarrassed as fuck about it, it's a good way to bring up the biggest gripe I got with you guys who have gotten good: you forget where you came from.

The reason I do shit so stupid is cuz it's NOT fucking easy to calibrate with women. It's fuckin kind of disheartening to hear from folks who were naturals to begin with go this or that should be a fuckin "no brainer" or "just do this dude it's so fuckin easy." Well, for me it's not.

I would just say before you go hey "it's really not that difficult...I don't see why guys do this or this" remember what this whole thing is about. Teaching guys who want to be real men who DON'T HAVE THESE fuckin skills how to fuckin do this shit. Use that time that you're using to explain how easy shit is to further explain what to do. Just my two cents.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:16 am 

Yeah,this is so true.Yes,America is great country but if women are sane they don't react nothing about US passport.America does not have bad impressions but rather good impressions.I would say it sometimes really attract women but not because of nationality,because of your mother tang.I am originally from Japan.In Tokyo and big cities in Japan,certain place,American men and man from English speaking country are high value.Many women are learning English as second language,they go to certain bars and clubs.If you are Ok with Asian women,maybe you should travel to Tokyo.I have seen old or fat ugly man with really hot Japanese chicks so many times.I am originally from Japan.I am the witness.

I think it was not easy first for even experienced guys,if you are hitting girls wrong places.It was interesting to hear about report from Colombia.Did you have to localize technique in Colombia?It is interesting some PUA guru or PUA goes to different culture and report local stories.

I did not know there are shy guys in America before coming to here.Because I have been seeing smooth talk American guys in Japan.I just stereo-typed American are out-going.I mean I thought all American guys are natural PUA.It was good to know some people are transformed from average-Joe to Ladies man.

Anyway,I enjoyed show.Local stories also fun for me because I am still new to here.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:07 am 
CC Boston Team Lead

christopherultimate wrote:
It's fuckin kind of disheartening to hear from folks who were naturals to begin with go this or that should be a fuckin "no brainer" or "just do this dude it's so fuckin easy." Well, for me it's not.

I would just say before you go hey "it's really not that difficult...I don't see why guys do this or this" remember what this whole thing is about. Teaching guys who want to be real men who DON'T HAVE THESE fuckin skills how to fuckin do this shit. Use that time that you're using to explain how easy shit is to further explain what to do. Just my two cents.

Christopher, first off, there's no such thing as a "natural". It's all a load of horse shit.

And, here's why.
Being a "natural" at something means that you're born with this skill. Amazingly, we, humans, are only born with one skill. Ability to breathe. Everything else is learned.
So, first and foremost, this "natural" bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Second, all of the guys on the podcast were utterly embarrassing at some point in time. Dunno about Crash, who's nearly my age, but, myself, I didn't have a g/f until I turned 31. I didn't get laid until I was 25, and, even then it was with a hooker.
Nick and Hydro, while younger than Crash and I, were not born with "I'm good looking, hot, and, I get all the chicks". As a matter of fact, the only guy uglier than Nick is Gunwitch, but, the difference is that Nick gets smoking hotties, and, not fuglies.

And, third, is the most important point.
For years we've been listening to Ross Jeffries telling us that "it's all in the mind". But, that shit is very very difficult to process when you've got years and years of proven failure. However, once you emerge from the shadows, and, begin to fuck up less than the average bear, it really becomes EASY.
Well, I'm exaggerating. It becomes much, much less difficult than everyone makes it to be.

And, to prove it to you, I'd like you to come on the next podcast, and, we'll chat about what's on your plate, where you are right now, your fuckups, lol, you achievements, and, what you can use to improve.
Cool?

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:20 am 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

Damn, Envy, I thought I was a SEXY ASS BEAST!!!

Lol...

Attachments:
65116_480454082173_707187173_6739434_1621828_n.jpg
65116_480454082173_707187173_6739434_1621828_n.jpg [ 17.96 KiB | Viewed 2292 times ]

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:25 am 
CC Hollywood Member

So down like Joe Brown.

I'll even sarge some extra sets to make sure I have plenty of shit to talk about. Fuckin n00bs represent!!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 am 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

2 to 4 years w/out a girlfriend at a time, 8 months of drinking (and other things) over a 6 month relationship that ended and 9 months of partying/almost dying from it over a relationship is not what I call a natural. I call that a very NEEDY, emotional and pussy whipped guy. Not to mention I was HORRIBLE in bed.

I was VERY un-calibrated when I got into this stuff. Way over animated and out of control.

Sorry bud, no natural here.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Hydro and Envy Show