Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Hydro and Envy Show

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 am 
CC Boston Team Lead

Hydro wrote:
2 to 4 years w/out a girlfriend at a time, 8 months of drinking (and other things) over a 6 month relationship that ended and 9 months of partying/almost dying from it over a relationship is not what I call a natural. I call that a very NEEDY and pussy whipped guy. Not to mention I was HORRIBLE in bed.

I was VERY un-calibrated when I got into this stuff. Way over animated and out of control.

Sorry bud, no natural here.

What, not even "naturally weird"? lol

@Christopher, make sure you've got Skype account (and a decent Internet connection) by Tuesday, 7pm. Nick will be on as well to chip in.

Btw, if you wanna make this a really cool thing, get (they're only $10-$15 bucks, or, even borrow one from Gigsaw) a "spy pen camera", and, record your approaches/interactions.

Talk to you before then, but, mos def talk to you on Tuesday, 7pm PST

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:28 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

Envy wrote:
christopherultimate wrote:
It's fuckin kind of disheartening to hear from folks who were naturals to begin with go this or that should be a fuckin "no brainer" or "just do this dude it's so fuckin easy." Well, for me it's not.

I would just say before you go hey "it's really not that difficult...I don't see why guys do this or this" remember what this whole thing is about. Teaching guys who want to be real men who DON'T HAVE THESE fuckin skills how to fuckin do this shit. Use that time that you're using to explain how easy shit is to further explain what to do. Just my two cents.

Christopher, first off, there's no such thing as a "natural". It's all a load of horse shit.

And, here's why.
Being a "natural" at something means that you're born with this skill. Amazingly, we, humans, are only born with one skill. Ability to breathe. Everything else is learned.
So, first and foremost, this "natural" bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Second, all of the guys on the podcast were utterly embarrassing at some point in time. Dunno about Crash, who's nearly my age, but, myself, I didn't have a g/f until I turned 31. I didn't get laid until I was 25, and, even then it was with a hooker.
Nick and Hydro, while younger than Crash and I, were not born with "I'm good looking, hot, and, I get all the chicks". As a matter of fact, the only guy uglier than Nick is Gunwitch, but, the difference is that Nick gets smoking hotties, and, not fuglies.

And, third, is the most important point.
For years we've been listening to Ross Jeffries telling us that "it's all in the mind". But, that shit is very very difficult to process when you've got years and years of proven failure. However, once you emerge from the shadows, and, begin to fuck up less than the average bear, it really becomes EASY.
Well, I'm exaggerating. It becomes much, much less difficult than everyone makes it to be.

And, to prove it to you, I'd like you to come on the next podcast, and, we'll chat about what's on your plate, where you are right now, your fuckups, lol, you achievements, and, what you can use to improve.
Cool?

I agree w/Envy here.... about "naturals". However, I do think that some guys ARE born
naturally with certain personality traits, that then help
them become the so called "naturals".

"I've missed more than nine thousand shots in
my career. I've lost almost three hundred games.
Twenty six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning
shot and missed. I've failed over, and over, and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeeded." Micheal Jordan

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:26 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Good show guys :drinks:

Envy, can you guys have Nick Quick elaborate more on why he thinks Colombian women are harder to game on the next episode?

I have friends who have been to South America and swear the woman down there treat American men as Kings. In fact I had buddies in the military who were trying to get stationed in Columbia for this particular reason. Though I've never been, I knew many people who got deployed down there and swear it was a straight fuck-fest for them. They say what makes it's so incredibly easy (at least their theory) is South American woman are after the 'Green Card' especially if they're model material and know there would be a world of opportunities for them in the United States. Not sure how true this is but I do know of many older military personnel who have smoking hot wives who look on average a good 10 -15 years younger than them who they met in South America and brought back to the States. Mind you many of these guys in my opinion have below average looks and are socially awkward...I've always assumed it was because the women in America that they found attractive were way out of their league so they searched for their dream girl in South America instead.

Nick is the first person out of MANY I've ever heard say this about Colombian woman. I've traveled the world myself while I was in the military and have found that foreign woman were always easier to game than American woman were. Obviously because I'm an American man this played a huge factor.

One more thing, aren't a lot of the bangin ass mail order broads from Colombia?

I'm not calling Nick Quick bullshit, I would just like to hear his perspective a little more.

Thanks man,

SixPack

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:29 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

Will do

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:27 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

J The Ripper wrote:
Envy botched the beginning of Crash's interview where he's talking about Decibel.

This is a tragedy. I was looking forward to hearing his litany of insults.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:26 pm 

>>>Nick is the first person out of MANY I've ever heard say this about Colombian woman. I've traveled the world myself while I was in the military and have found that foreign woman were always easier to game than American woman were. Obviously because I'm an American man this played a huge factor.

Yeah.this is first time to hear about foreign women is difficult.I thought easier in any country.
I am not sure about South America because I have not met many from there.European women and Canadian women were friendly.Florida was hard.Australian women were worst to me.(Every single time, I had go away sign or yelled so many times.)Eastern European women were friendly.

American women are not harsh like an Australian women to me but it is not easy.If it was easy first of all I did not come to here.Ha,ha,ha.I don't care about Aussie women.When I heard she was from there.I just stop conversation and go away from myself.(seriously)

I would like to hear about more about opinion about in each country and cities.I think gurus and experienced PUA travel a lot.It is interesting topic to hear about it.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:23 pm 
CCOC Member

Hydro, I'm shocked that you didn't share your ultimate technique on making a girl down for an LTR by punching her in the throat :o

Good show guys! LTRs VS Random lays aren't talked about that often. The only other source where they pitted the 2 was the 21 convention when Hshudo spoke.

Keep it up bros!

"It was either sink or swim and I wanted to fly." -Bravo

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:35 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

Vann Vinuzzio wrote:
Good show guys! LTRs VS Random lays aren't talked about that often.
Keep it up bros!

Thanks, mang! Will do!

And, we'll have Hydro describe in minute detail the "punch the girl in the throat" technique.
I.e. which hand, jab vs. uppercut, orthodox stance vs. southpaw, or, if it's just easier to throw a roundhouse, followed up by a knee, of course. Lol

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:40 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

SixPack wrote:
Good show guys :drinks:

Envy, can you guys have Nick Quick elaborate more on why he thinks Colombian women are harder to game on the next episode?

I have friends who have been to South America and swear the woman down there treat American men as Kings. In fact I had buddies in the military who were trying to get stationed in Columbia for this particular reason. Though I've never been, I knew many people who got deployed down there and swear it was a straight fuck-fest for them. They say what makes it's so incredibly easy (at least their theory) is South American woman are after the 'Green Card' especially if they're model material and know there would be a world of opportunities for them in the United States. Not sure how true this is but I do know of many older military personnel who have smoking hot wives who look on average a good 10 -15 years younger than them who they met in South America and brought back to the States. Mind you many of these guys in my opinion have below average looks and are socially awkward...I've always assumed it was because the women in America that they found attractive were way out of their league so they searched for their dream girl in South America instead.

Nick is the first person out of MANY I've ever heard say this about Colombian woman. I've traveled the world myself while I was in the military and have found that foreign woman were always easier to game than American woman were. Obviously because I'm an American man this played a huge factor.

One more thing, aren't a lot of the bangin ass mail order broads from Colombia?

I'm not calling Nick Quick bullshit, I would just like to hear his perspective a little more.

Thanks man,

SixPack

I will call bullshit.... fuckitt!

What better way to say " I'm THIS good" than to say women are harder yet manage an
average of a chick every 3 days......
Since they're harder and he was "so frustrated" that must meen he be gettin like boning
like 20 chicks in the U.S. :stars:
Suuuure...........BULLSHIT!

Notice guys who claim incredible amounts of lays in short periods of time are NEVER
seen doing it? IDK guys. I really hope this isn't
a "OMG! OLB causing contraversy" Cuz this IS a public forum right? We CAN express
our opinions RIGHT? ........... Ok then :hi:

PS. I'm not saying it's impossible.... but it just seems like BS when he's saying that
they're more difficult, na'mean?

"I've missed more than nine thousand shots in
my career. I've lost almost three hundred games.
Twenty six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning
shot and missed. I've failed over, and over, and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeeded." Micheal Jordan

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:50 pm 
CC Boston Team Lead

Lol.
OLB, how's about joining us on the podcast, and, asking Nick yourself?

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Hydro and Envy Show