Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Manwhore Show

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:10 pm 

Love your podcast series. Its good we got shows focusing on single night lays, imo besides inner game, is really the best topics imo. What do you guys think of the scene in Washington DC, Tampa FL, Boston?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:01 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Manwhore wrote:

- Do you feel good? Can you STAY THAT WAY.
- Who you rolling out with. Who are your wings do they suck dick? Do they know the drill. Are you guys congruent with each other?
- If you're out solo are you vibing with girls like you're a dangerous individual who can smoothly handle vibing with her group?
- Are you in a "I want to FUCK" kind of mood? Can you STAY THAT WAY (lol)
- Are you visiting a city or do you live there?

If any of the above factors were significantly different in any particular city, you're going to have different results. The end

I think most of these "differences" people talk about are them not realizing it was some change in THEIR internal state. I can say tho that LA is a HUGE area and people can run off and go fuck without their entire social circles finding out.

Great topics for next podcast...Both you and Brian gave good points.

There you go....

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:08 am 

i noticed you guys say the phrase, "the right guy" often. What do you mean by that? The guy that she "thinks" is right because of your game? or the guy who what she "feels" is right?

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:11 pm 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

jedi mind wrote:
i noticed you guys say the phrase, "the right guy" often. What do you mean by that? The guy that she "thinks" is right because of your game? or the guy who what she "feels" is right?

Jedi you have the Scratch Live symbol as your avatar, you a DJ?

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:46 pm 
Real Social Dynamics Instructor

jedi mind wrote:

Hey dude can you give me an example of when I or Brian use this phrase. I'm not quite getting the context here

How to sext!!

^^ Click it to learn how to sext like a demon

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:46 am 

Hydro wrote:

oh man, i was awhile ago, when i made this account. I still do, its just not around me as much anymore. crazy you noticed what that was, you dj?

Manwhore wrote:
Hey dude can you give me an example of when I or Brian use this phrase. I'm not quite getting the context here

there was one part of the podcast i really liked, when you said something about the drive for sex in every woman is a little flame that burns inside, and when they meet the "right guy" it becomes a full force flame...what do you mean by "right guy"? Does something like click in her head that she decides this is the right guy for that flame to get bigger, or you just believe in yourself that IM RIGHT FOR HER?

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:33 pm 

jedi mind wrote:
Hydro wrote:

oh man, i was awhile ago, when i made this account. I still do, its just not around me as much anymore. crazy you noticed what that was, you dj?

Manwhore wrote:

there was one part of the podcast i really liked, when you said something about the drive for sex in every woman is a little flame that burns inside, and when they meet the "right guy" it becomes a full force flame...what do you mean by "right guy"? Does something like click in her head that she decides this is the right guy for that flame to get bigger, or you just believe in yourself that IM RIGHT FOR HER?

I think what he means by the "right guy" is any guy that knows what hes doing, or any guy who knows enough according to her level of desperation.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:16 pm 
Real Social Dynamics Instructor

Manwhore wrote:

there was one part of the podcast i really liked, when you said something about the drive for sex in every woman is a little flame that burns inside, and when they meet the "right guy" it becomes a full force flame...what do you mean by "right guy"? Does something like click in her head that she decides this is the right guy for that flame to get bigger, or you just believe in yourself that IM RIGHT FOR HER?[/quote]

I think what he means by the "right guy" is any guy that knows what hes doing, or any guy who knows enough according to her level of desperation.[/quote]

Ya there's not too much to read into here no special technique or routine you can use to "get her" to think this.

Basically what's communicated is that not only are you a guy that actually fucks girls, but you know how to actually make it happen. E.g. you can smoothly lead her thru the different obstacles to the close. So not only do you come off as attractive (which isn't a big deal girls know there are a TON of attractive dudes) but your relaxed way of taking charge without coming off like a creeper will communicate on a subconscious level that she can relax and let you lead. Take a listen to my podcast #3 you'll get a clearer idea.

Basically you're going to reach a point where not everything's a struggle, you're not "fighting" girls for the close etc. Even IF you're battling crazy logistics and having to carry chicks off from their friends.. they'll still be cool with it.

Cheers

How to sext!!

^^ Click it to learn how to sext like a demon

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Manwhore Show