Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Manwhore Show

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:47 pm 
Gatekeeper Of The Bizzaro World Of CC Podcasts

Show is online now!

- Why recording podcasts while not wearing any pants is kinda awkward when its two d00ds
- Why home invasion is NOT a good way of getting laid (actually that's total bullshit I HAVE gotten laid thru home invasion)
- Q & A for casanovacrew guys including phone game & "warm approaches"
- Manwhore's #1 tactic for fast sexual escalation
- X-rated story time
- Blowjob poker (including semi-awkward sound effects)
- Why when girls feel this is your IDENTITY- they are down for ANYTHING
- Brian breaks down his endgame escalation
- How to communicate that giving you head is a way for a girl to get closer to you (which is what she wants)
- How to tell a girl she's not being slutty by sucking your cock
- How to tell a girl she IS being slutty by sucking your cock

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Manwhore/ep2.mp3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Great show guys, I hear you two mention you're down in San Diego :drinks:

For your next show can you guys talk about the difference gaming chicks from San Diego and LA - OC girls....

I'm from San Diego but live in OC and I've had a lot of success with woman in the LA - OC but on this forum it's been a very debatable topic....Some on here swear that Hollywood is the best spot for pickup, but I disagree. I think the 'Gaslamp District' is the hidden gem on the west coast.....Maybe it's just me, but whenever I'm in San Diego the girls seem so easy to game, pull, and snl. And I'm talking about the hot ass 9's and even 10's....Up here you can definitely achieve the same success but I find up her you have to put in a little more game.

So do you guys find snl's to be much easier in SD as opposed to other areas?

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 pm 

Hey Six - about snl - for me it all comes down to logistics. I personally have never gone out in LA, but I've had a TON of success in San Diego. On my recent trip there, we had great logistics. The guys live downtown.

I live in NYC, and logistics can be tough if you're far away from where the girl lives (I'm going home to Brooklyn, she lives in the Bronx for example). But it can also be easy if you can throw her in a cab and just go. If a girl lives near you, it's super easy to go home with her.

I do believe that there are cultural differences from city to city that affect how girls get down sexually. I've seen it because for the past 4 years I've been all over the country (and other countries lol) doing bootcamps. Not sure the hardest place, but I think the easiest places have been Chicago, San Diego, Miami, and NYC - but each one is different.

In Miami, chicks are trying to drink and do drugs and keep the party going after the club. In Chicago, coming off as not-a-rapist and forming a genuine connection seems to work. In New York, being very sexually confident without being pushy works really well.

Might take some time to figure that all out, but there's always a way to get consistent snl's no matter the culture.

See if you can improve your logistical strategy in LA. I know that LA is super spread out, so it's possible that having to drive to your place is a mental obstacle for a girl. Also, girls might be nervous not having a way to get home if things fall apart and she wants to leave.

All you really have to do is get the girl to your place or hers, so figure out how to do that. Focus on what it's gonna take to make her comfortable and/or excited about being alone with you.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:49 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Brian, thanks for the long response. I definitely agree with everything you had to say
Brian Burke wrote:
Might take some time to figure that all out, but there's always a way to get consistent snl's no matter the culture.

Yeah, I agree. I get snl's on a regular basis so I'm not really concerned with what city I live in because as you and I both agree, woman are always down to fuck, it's just bringing out their sexual side...

I've been to NYC and Chicago and definitely agree with you about the chicks out there. Vegas is also another snl mecca. I think the biggest difference between comparing cities such as SD to LA at least in my opinion is the chicks are more down to earth in SD compared to the girls in Hollywood. Obviously in LA a lot of woman are in the entertainment industry and walk around with more of a "Bitch Shield" like they're extra hot shit, haha. Not that it can't be broke down if you're an experienced guy but IMO some cities such as SD you deal with less of it!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:20 am 
Real Social Dynamics Instructor

Honestly I think hollywood is WAY easier but I do have a different perspective on it. I was running program most of the time and did not have any choice but to be awesome. I can be lazy as fuck down here in san diego. I been doing this for 8+ yrs many times I could give a fuck sometimes. I can type a few sentences to some girls on the internet tubes and have them come over ready to be stuffed almost immediately. Why do I have to bust ass at the club? Lol. (This is SHIT mentality btw but I'm just sayin)

I think it comes down to a few factors that really make the difference. Of course we can talk about logistics all day long and yes if you can walk to the club/bar from your pad you're way ahead of the curve. But there's other way more important shit.

- Do you feel good? Can you STAY THAT WAY.
- Who you rolling out with. Who are your wings do they suck dick? Do they know the drill. Are you guys congruent with each other?
- If you're out solo are you vibing with girls like you're a dangerous individual who can smoothly handle vibing with her group?
- Are you in a "I want to FUCK" kind of mood? Can you STAY THAT WAY (lol)
- Are you visiting a city or do you live there?

If any of the above factors were significantly different in any particular city, you're going to have different results. The end

I think most of these "differences" people talk about are them not realizing it was some change in THEIR internal state. I can say tho that LA is a HUGE area and people can run off and go fuck without their entire social circles finding out.

How to sext!!

^^ Click it to learn how to sext like a demon

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:33 am 
CCOC Team Lead

Manwhore wrote:
Honestly I think hollywood is WAY easier but I do have a different perspective on it.

LOL, maybe it's just me then. I guess since it's my hometown I have a lot of luck but then again I literally have woman approaching me down there whereas LA that doesn't happen as much and I'm the one gaming them. On the flip side I get lazy in SD because it seems like pussy is so readily available, haha

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:52 am 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

SixPack wrote:
Manwhore wrote:
Honestly I think hollywood is WAY easier but I do have a different perspective on it.

LOL, maybe it's just me then. I guess since it's my hometown I have a lot of luck but then again I literally have woman approaching me down there whereas LA that doesn't happen as much and I'm the one gaming them. On the flip side I get lazy in SD because it seems like pussy is so readily available, haha

Hey Six, I think its always easier to SNL chicks in one's own hometown........ the reason being IMO, is that you GREW UP, picking these chicks up, therefor there's sort of a placebo effect that makes you think, " OK, these chicks, I kno what they want and how to give it to them." So it makes you much more comfortable attempting the SNL...... at least that's how I've always felt when I go back home.

"I've missed more than nine thousand shots in
my career. I've lost almost three hundred games.
Twenty six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning
shot and missed. I've failed over, and over, and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeeded." Micheal Jordan

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

I liked this one, lots of great mind frames that I think the guys will get alot out of regarding thier dicks. I think this was the first podcast almost entirely about cocks lol! Brian and Manwhore u guys are a good team and I dunno how long youve known each other but your guys humor/lines/quips are very similar like two best friends.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:04 pm 
Real Social Dynamics Instructor

Yep we've known each other for years we're close. Plus I've walked in on him fucking

How to sext!!

^^ Click it to learn how to sext like a demon

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:54 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

I agree...this one was really...and the chemistry was better than the first. Keep up to good work, fellas!

J The Ripper wrote:
I liked this one, lots of great mind frames that I think the guys will get alot out of regarding thier dicks. I think this was the first podcast almost entirely about cocks lol! Brian and Manwhore u guys are a good team and I dunno how long youve known each other but your guys humor/lines/quips are very similar like two best friends.

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Manwhore Show