Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Decibel Show "n00b"

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:58 am 
Gatekeeper Of The Bizzaro World Of CC Podcasts

- Fat Kid Syndrome explored
- DeathSperado debates the pros and cons of banging the babysitter
- Losing weight can add inches to your cock! (WTF?!?!?)
- Girls who spit your cum at you after oral
- How to annihilate the friend zone
- Should you use your tongue?
- Decibel drives his date to the ghetto for car sex...LOLs ensue
- dB's infamous elbow opener EXPOSED!!!

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Decibel/ep5.mp3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:12 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

DeathSperado, I was in the military and can tell you from experience, military spouses/significant others are known to cheat on their husbands/boyfriends when they're deployed. I don't condone getting involved with that mess but that's me, it's up to you what you feel is right and wrong. Anyways point being, more than likely you can fuck her if you pursue it a little more.....Also, from my experience anytime a chick talks about her sexual past to you, she's DOWN TO FUCK. I'll admit, I don't ever get caught in the "friend zone" even though I try from time to time because I want to work on a social circle of hot female friends, so my point may be a little skewed from DB point. If she considers you a friend more than a lover than maybe she's just comfortable talking sex to you because she's not expecting anything from you.

BTW DB speaking of Marlon Brando, in the movie "The Godfather" he displayed a good example of charm in a dark twisted way. I thought it was interesting to bring up because a lot of guys think of charm as being James Bond heroic type of character.

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:32 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Oh for sure you don't get to be the Godfather without being charming. Same can be said for guys like Jim Jones. Some people have a magnetic quality people are drawn to even if they aren't suave and good looking.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:24 pm 

Thanks Sixpack, I think I can still get her. I will give it another go this weekend.

As far as the military thing goes. I would feel bad if he was a soldier on the front lines, I have lots of family out there right now. But he is an officer that is out of state. And if he did get deployed, he would be sitting in a safe base somewhere getting paid wayy to much money to look at maps.

Decibel, I think i'm getting the idea of what "Charming" is. After watching Marlon Brando, Will Smith, and Colin Farrell, I started to see what you were talking about. Now I also see it in others like a "natural" friend of mine, as well as my father. Putting it into action is gonna be tough, because none of these people have my personality. And I don't want to copy them and come off as being "fake".

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:29 pm 

Kinetica wrote:
Its so funny you guys are talking about that fat kid syndrome....

When I was 245 lbs last year, I dont know if it was the cognitive dissonance blocking my issues or inner game built or what but I had much better game and I was less self conscious.

Now Ive been on the 4 hour body diet and Ive dropped down to 215 lbs, and everyone tells me they notice my weight loss and shit like that. And now Im WAYYY more self conscious and weird about weight, and it has definitely affected my game. On a subconscious level too....I still dont have AA still but my sarging intensity is less and I have less belief in my approach, and I'm sure that gets subcommunicated.

Blah. And just like dude said on the podcast, I am like "I NEED TO LOSE MORE WEIGHT", even though I was way bigger than I am now and I never had thoughts like that.

Yeah man, I was fat and happy. It wasn't until I started to lose weight, that it took a hit to my confidence. Its weired, i'm more insecure about my weight now at 208 than I was at 320.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:08 pm 

You can create a style that is unique to your personality which incorporates the concepts I outline in my talk. I think I covered it in this series. Here's part 1 of 3...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZCezz9 ... ata_player

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:00 pm 

Here's a theory on why...

Obese people eat to self-pacify. They create a wall around themselves - a literal wall of fat - and they can hide behind this wall. When the wall goes, they end up feeling vulnerable and unprotected. It makes sense to me that losing the weight can lead to a sense of insecurity.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:19 am 

Update: I fucked Nicky the babysitter last night. My second time over there was much smoother. No calls from her bf and no massages. It was probably the best job I have ever done plowing through shit tests and excuses. She actually complimented me on how I kiss (thanks Decibel). Now I just gotta do it a few more times to make sure that what i'm doing now is working.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:22 pm 

Decibel wrote:
Here's a theory on why...

Obese people eat to self-pacify. They create a wall around themselves - a literal wall of fat - and they can hide behind this wall. When the wall goes, they end up feeling vulnerable and unprotected. It makes sense to me that losing the weight can lead to a sense of insecurity.

I think its when people are getting fat they don't give a shit. If they feel bad about anything, they just eat some ice cream and its all better.

But when people that were fat suddenly diet to lose weight, they start to give a shit. And when they get sad about their weight, they cannot go eat ice cream to feel better. Because of this, the emotional pain of being fat starts to amplify. And before you know it your skinny and the emotional pain has been drilled into you.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:23 pm 

Nice job closing the deal. Seems like most of the guys on my podcast wind up going on to get laid. Guess I'm not as bad a coach as Envy told me I am. (luv ya bro ;) )

Anyhoo now rinse and repeat and you'll be getting laid fairly regularly.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Decibel Show "n00b"