Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Decibel Show "n00b"

Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:53 pm 

As I lay in my golden egg and drift into space forever, I dream of colliding with another golden egg, and then I will be free, perhaps then being reunited with Rex Hofman, who has more OCD than Extramask from The Game. As if being kidnapped and buried alive in a wooden crate by a sociopath wasnt bad enough, I dont know if I'll starve or sufficate first...I bet Dr Marlowe would know. Speaking of which, luckily I downloaded the newest epsiode of "n00b" on my iPod and listening now with the headphones I bought off Hydro on Facebook. He interviews theWolfsHowls, should be a great show.

- the Wolf Howls finally ends his 4 year dry spell!!!!!

- Decibel breaks down the elements of charm (this one's for you, SixPack)

- hotels, motels, Holiday Inn...where to bang?!

- what to do when daddy's in the next room listening to you fuck his little girl

- the ins and outs of erectile dysfunction

- should you pull girls you're not attracted to, just for shits n giggles?

- are all psycho girls better in bed???

- SNL sex vs LTR sex...which is the best?????

Aww crap, it's another episode of n00b...

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Decibel/ep6.mp3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:50 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Very good points about charm, thanks for touching on that again. I think it's thrown on the back burner here in the community because of the idea behind negs, cocky funny, etc. So in an essence most guys don't understand the concept of charming. I think you really nailed it when you described being "authentic." That's definitely an attribute that every true charmer has.

TheWolfHowis,

Lol, I always love that response from the chicks "I don't usually do this." Yeah, don't know how many times I heard that line.

Anyways, I had similar libido issues in the past also. This is usually a problem when I go soft from wearing a condom and feel the pressure to get hard again. The stress to perform gets to me and therefore I can't get back up, haha

DB,

I agree 100% about Psycho girls being amazing in bed, that's why I wouldn't mind plowing the chick d0pe is dealing with, I'm sure she would be amazing in bed! I remember David D once saying the more fucked up a relationship a chick has with her parents the better she is in the sack, lol.

BTW, I was talking to d0pe over the weekend and recommended that he get on your show. As you know he has a lot going on in his head, so I think he may benefit by coming on and having you flush out those toxic wastes clouding his brain.

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:00 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Haha yea I tried nailing down dope in the past to be on, but he kept giving me excuses about not being good enough and shit. If he changes his mind, he's always welcomed. I think that would be an episode to cherish.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 am 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Good beginning with the explanation of charm...very good..

OK...going to take a nap after the lecture...I'll try to listen to the rest later if I can..but good lecture on the charming. Hit some really good points.

I think this was an article you wrote on TSB right?

Anyways, good job, professor.

:good:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:13 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

Another great show db, looks like you've found your "knack" for this thing and have turned into a pretty impressive host. I miss doing the show weekly with you and Steam, maybe an old school reunion would be kinda cool for old times sake...

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:22 am 

Yea I miss the old show and the nutty whack pack. No more fun and games for me now, just dudes getting laid. Zzzzzz....

Thanks Gudtimes. Hey I heard you had a day 2. Congrats.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:21 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

Decibel wrote:
Haha yea I tried nailing down dope in the past to be on, but he kept giving me excuses about not being good enough and shit. If he changes his mind, he's always welcomed. I think that would be an episode to cherish.

Haha, fuckin dope....He told me that you got in contact with him last month via PM and said that you asked him about coming on the show. But I guess he said, what I got from him anyways is that he wants to be on the show but you never hit him back up...He claims he doesn't have a reliable internet connection to do the show on Skype but I told him he could always come over my place and use Skype over my network.

I'll get in contact with him and help coordinate it if the two of you can agree on a time that would best suit each others schedule....I agree, it would definitely be an epic episode, lol

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 pm 

Monday night at 8 yo.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 pm 

Awesome show Decibel! I feel this episode i don't talk as bloody fast as the last one haha. Guess it was because i was a bit nervous in the last one.

Good note about how Charisma and Charm are different things. A Person can have all the charisma in the world and have zero charm, while a guy could be considered charming by quite a few women but doesn't typically draw people into them. As

Quote:
TheWolfHowis,

Lol, I always love that response from the chicks "I don't usually do this." Yeah, don't know how many times I heard that line.

Anyways, I had similar libido issues in the past also. This is usually a problem when I go soft from wearing a condom and feel the pressure to get hard again. The stress to perform gets to me and therefore I can't get back up, haha

Hey Sixpack! Its so funny how in the past when i got lines like that when i came close to it happening, i screwed it up by trying to be logical with any token responses and tried pushing too much with it. Course these days i know better ;).

The condom thing, me too! lol. Before i put the condom on...i'm roaring to go...but when i put it on...its drooping down lol. Funny how last year one of the girls i pulled through online whom i ended my actual 5 1/2 year dry spell of getting laid with, she's like in frustration "Just take your condom off and fuck me!" and i'm like "Hell no" lol.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:13 pm 

Oops, forgot to mention:

Decibel...one of things you said really caught home with me "It doesn't have to NOT be next week" in regards to doing it again. I'm very determined to do it again this weekend. If it happens again that soon, that would really be something HAHA. For this weekend, i'm picking out spots that are excellent logistically for bathroom pulls, or where i can park my car close in a dark area, and scout out any potential dark alleys lol. Course going to learn to screen girls better.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Decibel Show "n00b"