Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Decibel Show "n00b"

Post Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:04 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Yea no surprise. Like I've told you a bunch you should be getting tons of puss with a few minor adjustments. Nice to hear it!

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:07 am 

Decibel wrote:
Good question CC. You're actually bringing up at least 5 issues.

Being unreactive
Staying out of your head
Understanding a girl's body language
Responding appropriately to her BL
Needing the approval of others

To give a short answer to a complex question ultimately your goal is to be present with a girl so you will register her subcoms on a subconscious level (not have to think about them) and respond to them subconsciously as well. This isn't to say you will be trying to seek her approval. It'll be a matter of escalating when you sense she's open to it, getting her to feel comfortable when she strikes you as uncomfortable, and so on. In short you will learn how to speak the language of the subcoms.

That's when it becomes unconscious competence. Until then as with any new skill you will be at a level of conscious competence or incompetence, requiring you to be in your head at times. Perfectly ok for now.

Yea its kinda a combination of both in the moment and subconsciously feeling out her body language and vibe. Some things I see obviously are that if she has her arms folded and is turned away in convo, thats obviously not the time to pull her and go for a kiss, but thats a time to stay cool and get her to feel comfortable and open up.

So I guess I'm on the right track?

Many times when I'm in convo, its like I say something to a girl that interests her she opens up and faces me, then I say something she doesn't like she folds up and looks away. Its like a get a combo of all these things in convo see saw back and forth.

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:11 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

When a girl folds her arms and turns away, you're in recovery mode. Look at what you said or did prior to that point when she was engaged, and address that sticking point. May be something obvious like you told her she was a skank, or it may be subtle like bad eye contact after a shit test.

Anytime I saw a girl do that, I'd call her out. I grabbed her arms and pull them down, turn her towards me and tell her to loosen up.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:30 pm 

Another thing i've noticed or done is mirror what the girl did. If she turned her back and folded her arms...i did the same thing or if she did something that annoyed me/being too tough to deal with, i'd turn my back and look off. You'd be suprised how the tension gets to them and they open up that way lol.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » The Decibel Show "n00b"