Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » Austin and Ace Show

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:54 pm 

Like "oh my god", Will and Carlton are being so stupid I had to get out of the house! Jeffry is cooking chitlins and grits tonight and I cant stand watching Daddy suck his fingers. Ashley is out with Tevin Campbell again, so I decided to surf CC on my iphone, and I came across the newest Austin and Ace Show! Love you guys! Oh by the way if you cant play this file correctly blame Austin, he sent it as a m4a file instead as an mp3....OMG Durrrrr!!! Right click as Save As to check it out dawlings!

Mhuaaaaa!

:air_kiss:

-Austin talks about the perils of online game
-My Bloody Valentine
-Man the fuck up!...and sorry The Shopper! you never got to do any sarging sunday!
-Ace talks about how you need to stop focusing on getting good and focus on the process of learning
-Austin is a fast talker. JEEEEZUS
-Shit on the board. Congrats Eman and Gigantor!
-The Sunday Workshop
-Story Time!
-Austin discusses saturday night at the Roxbury
-Ace gets caught getting dome. Did she really give passersby a thumbs up while giving dome????

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Austin/ep3.m4a

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:44 am 
CCOC Team Lead

Good job guys, you two were dead on about online game. Exactly why I don't do it!! Also I liked how you guys touched on pickup being more of a journey than marathon. There really isn't a finish line to get to, you're always learning new shit!

Oh, and I'm with Austin on body language, that is a HUGE part of pickup. Unfortunately its not as talked about as much it should be in the community.

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:27 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

SixPack wrote:
Good job guys, you two were dead on about online game. Exactly why I don't do it!! Also I liked how you guys touched on pickup being more of a journey than marathon. There really isn't a finish line to get to, you're always learning new shit!

Oh, and I'm with Austin on body language, that is a HUGE part of pickup. Unfortunately its not as talked about as much it should be in the community.

WRONG!!! Body language is not THAT important. :mrgreen:

BTW, what the hell, is up with all these new accounts/avatars introducing the podcasts?
No one else has asked... am I the only fuckin guy that
either doesn't know why, or that even wonders?

"I've missed more than nine thousand shots in
my career. I've lost almost three hundred games.
Twenty six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning
shot and missed. I've failed over, and over, and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeeded." Micheal Jordan

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:41 pm 
CCOC Member

Thanks again for that bootcamp! You guys are beyond awesome to give back to the community like this. Lookin forward to the next sarge with you boys!!

"It was either sink or swim and I wanted to fly." -Bravo

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:34 pm 

It was good explanation about online game.One of my friend,she is really nice girl found boyfriend from online.He is bald man.I can't believe it but she seems like happy it's ok though.I thought profile pics are important for online game though.

Everybody says body language.I think someone post about Speer but that link was dead.
Never ending journey,good expression.

I don't know how to correct my own body language.there are some book about reading body language but I do not know how to improve mine.How do you check yourself?or you go out with friends and those guys give you feed back?

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:36 pm 

I totally agree with sixpack on this point, But it is not so much the community as it is... the individual "artist". Sure we can blame the community as a whole for not focusing on certain key aspects of pickup that are really important i.e. "THE BASICS", but it is more the individual artist who doesn't focus on certain points of his game that need attention. As he becomes competent to a certain point where he starts teaching he starts spreading his handicapped knowledge to the next generation of artists and that is where the problem arises. Hence we have a bunch of guys who find something that works for them, they get good, and then they start teaching their way onto other students who in turn continue the trend. We see this over and over in the community, because everyone wants the quick way to get good, and some do find it, but if they teach they only teach their way. And the cycle continues over and over with more and more guys lacking certain aspects of skills. Instead they should focus on being versitille and adapting to the setting, environment, and the girl. Every style of pick up has its weakness and it is because... I believe we focus on certain aspects of things instead of the "Whole"of things aka "THE ART". This is just my thoughts on things, now I do believe that you should focus on what your goals are and getting closer to those goals, but only when you are competent as a whole.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:36 pm 
December 2008 Casanova Crew MVP/CC Original Member

Great podcast fellas

You're only one set away from another beautiful adventure - charms

I probably won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister - Hank Moody

Let me pimp or let me die -Pimpin' Snooky

I'm not wasting a few hours on a girl who doesn't know how to talk, laugh, and fuck. -Brad P

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Good job, guys! Yea...back off the online game..backburner...

props for helping out the guys during day game at SM! Sorry I couldn't make it. Was helping someone else out.

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:27 pm 

Enjoyed the show :drinks:

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast- » Casanova Crew Spin Off Podcasts » Austin and Ace Show