Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:58 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Looking forward to the next episode man. And i have been to mexican clubs; one of the first I ever went to was La Boom in South Gate/Huntington Park. Im down to go again.

And gutimes, I dunno where you got your info but I never taught Steam the 'Catrin' pick up style (we dubbed it 'catrin style' after the playing card character in the mexican game, La Loteria). I taught Frank The Tank almost two years ago, and I never showed it to anyone else...in fact after I taught frank, he convinced me not to teach it to anyone else because of what can happen if someone who isnt ready uses and abuses it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:37 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

alfaromeo wrote:
thanks for the feedback guys. I was actually a lil dissapointed with the show and wished I had taken the time to prepare for it. As long as JTR permits this will be the first of many more to come. I will hope to refine and really get in detail about things.

I have held Mex spanish clubs a secret from CC and only look forward to sharing the details of shit Ive encountered. I guess its also time I get detailed and really describe what my game is and how it has worked.

Gudtimes, very great questions.

You are correct, these clubs are very similar in a sense to russian, armenian or asian clubs..
they are composed of social groups and very cliqu'sh and defensive. Guys are very defensive of their "girls" and girls are very critical of guys who approach. Its taken me time but I have shed my shyness and fear and just approach...I do peacock in a sense where I try to dress differently then all the others but nothing that is outlandish or foolish looking.
The things that I have come to learn to be good at these clubs and getting quite a few numbers has come down to these things;

1) being the right height- alot of mexican dudes who are short (5'6" and below) will have a hard time to getting a girl to want to talk to you much or even less want to dance.
I have danced with and interacted taller girls but only because of the social proof I developed and because I've also demonstrated when dancing with others that I can do it very well.

2) Good looking--Being good looking helps for the obvious reasons. Just like we are attracted to a cute face, girls find it pleasurable as well. A big plus that I have noticed is ever since I started working out a few years back I have much higher success rate due just having a few "muscles" if you will,..Definately no body builder but built arms, chest and back are free points for you if you work em out. Being good looking as well as being built intimidates other guys.

3) being a good dancer- You can be good looking as shit and built like a train but I have heard from many girls they would rather spend their time with an ugly that dance...And I have seen it.

much more to discuss but im tired since I just got home from work- I need a nappy

needless to say, Im planning on bring some of you suckas out..Newbs and pros, and of course JTR!

Yea I was a lil disapointed too, the reason being the quality of my line that must've dropped what, like 20+ times? So cause of that half the time i wasn't even on and you were prolly talking to yourself so it didn't seem IMO to be much of a conversation. Hopefuly, if there's another show, that won't happen and it can run smoothly. Another thing being was there was no plan and I only was asked to do the show an hour before, and was kinda in the middle of something. I didn't have my PC in front of me so couldn't think of shit forum related to talk about. It should be better the next time..... and yup, there's lot we don't see eye to eye on, we're like opposites, but I think that might make a good show tho.

"I've missed more than nine thousand shots in
my career. I've lost almost three hundred games.
Twenty six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning
shot and missed. I've failed over, and over, and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeeded." Micheal Jordan

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:30 pm 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

Alpharomeo and OLB,

Well I was hoping you would reserve your answers til your next podcast. Just read it from here and then elaborate on the next podcast...

Really....NO worries..Its all...gud....times..... :so_happy:

First shot..first show...spontaneous..you never know what happens..just like going up to a girl and just going for it!

GUDTIMES...

:hi: :hi: :good: :good: :hi: :hi:

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:09 pm 
CCIE Member

Koo show, and Alfa was on point with most of his shit; we share similar views.

Ol' Lazy, I remember back in tha day when the p-line was poppin I always came up on numbers from girls in Oxnard and yes they where all Mexican and a lot where thuggish ruggish.

The essentials for the paisa club wardrobes, is not necessarily all cowboyish out, you will do fine with a real clean outfit because social proof is a must; you just cant be weak with your swagg.
Inside most of the people are sitting down, so again social proof will come into play because people see everything that goes on.

another thing MoFos be ruthless so don't step on any toes, there is a reason why securities wear bullet proof vests.

BTW if any of you foos ever get lost in th I.E hit me up cause paisa clubs be poppin out here; El Patio and El Centenario is always attracting large groups of people it also helps that on Friday nights El Patio has no cover charge.

I live in the ghetto but is not that fucked up, people do not really kill family members around here. :crazy:

CCIE is where it be

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:52 pm 
CCIE Member

Alfa, you are trying to get cut right? well if you are interested I have the Power 90 package on deck, hit me up. (p90, p90m, p90x, p90x+)

And Mexinova sounds interesting; we all come from different backgrounds we have had different experiences in life and in El Juego, but we all have one thing in common and that is our culture, which is a powerful bonding compound.

I have only put in work with childhood friends and I think is time to expand my pimp player circle.

Steamer, Tonio and myself live in the I.E......let us kno...

CCIE is where it be

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:54 pm 
CC Supporter

I liked this show a lot obviously !!!LOL!!!!. U guys mentioned Steamroller?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:04 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

Thanks for the feedback guys. Looking forward to setting up a meet up of the CCmex at a club next week and following up with a podcast.

Stay Tuned

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:49 pm 
The Gigsaw Show Host/CCOC Member

ROFL @ 40:41. Good show guys.

I saw your pic when you posted it on CC before and you look like a big dude alfa. And plus you’re Mexican. So when it cums to approaching asian girls, indirect or at least a soft direct opener would work wonders on them. I’m asian and I can get away with going direct on them b/c of that reason. And also because no other asian guy goes direct on them the way I do it. But I have to admit, there are times where I can’t always go direct on them, and I too have to go indirect at times. Working comfort game is very critical. More so if you’re not asian. So don’t be going crazy with the kino and full on out with super direct shit on them, b/c they will be scared away easily. And also their creepy radar is a lot higher. They are more shy and reserve when compared to other races. So that is why COMFORT game is highly stress when approaching an asian. But alfa you can approach me direct anytime of the day b/c I like huge mexican guys with a big burrito lol.

Just b/c I’m asian, it doesn’t always save me when approaching asians. It’s a little tricky business, but I think I figured it out after so many trials and errors. Other guru’s I’ve seen get stump with asian game when they get ask this question. Feel free to pm or call me if you want to know about asian game as I’m sure I would like to learn about latina game even though I think I’m quite successful approaching them, but even saying that, I want to remain humble b/c there is a different insight coming from you b/c you’re mexican